Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
unknown players who have impressed against us this season 16:11 - Feb 22 with 2259 viewsenfieldargh

Not going to include players from Fulham, AFC, WBA, Sheff U(haven't seen them yet)

Birmingham City Dion Sanderson. Best blues player on the day, whatever happened to him. Mobile defender, played a super cross field ball v Hull in the first half to find Chair/Willock.

Blackburn. Tayu Edun. pacey left sided defender, plenty of tricks. Not sure if he did play against us but have watched him on TV and he looks really good

Blackpool Jordan Gabriel & Marvin Ekpiteta. Gabriel ran us ragged down the right side at theirs . Had bags of energy never looked like he tired at all. Ekpiteta looked really calm on the ball and thought he kept our strikers out really well

Derby. Bird, Buchanan & Knight have had to grow up very quickly. Watched them a fair bit and it looks like its some of the older players who make mistakes. If WRDCFC do manage to stay up these players will have gained fantastic experience

Hull Di'shon Barnard. Really composed on the ball and very physical for 21. apart from KLPotter thought he was Hull's outstanding player

Luton.Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo big bugger and looks like he's getting better & better. Strong pacey and knows where the goal is, probably QPR's in a few weeks time

Boro. Isiah Jones. How the heck did we not find him at Tooting & Mitcham?!! Would have cost next to nothing. Terrifies the life out of me

Loads of others but these guys we havnt come across before until this season

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 16:15 - Feb 22 with 2235 viewsLongsufferingR

Other than his horrible miss in the first minute, I was very impressed with McNamara from Millwall.
unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 16:18 - Feb 22 with 2217 viewskensalriser

Gyokeres and Dabo at Coventry were good, although Dabo appears to have lost his place to T Kane. I think Gyokeres would be getting a lot of goals at QPR.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 16:18 - Feb 22 with 2224 viewsWokingR

Everyone we have played against during February.
unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 19:19 - Feb 22 with 1992 viewsTacticalR

We couldn't handle Jaidon Anthony in our away game at Bournemouth.

Air hostess clique

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 19:20 - Feb 22 with 1988 viewsHAYESBOY

Peterborough. Ricky Jade Jones.
Impressed me with his cameo. If they go down we should take a look.

Derby. Liam Thompson. Thought he looked a really good prospect. Same as above.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2022 19:22]

Smells like a trout farm in here

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 20:25 - Feb 22 with 1889 viewsLogman

Forest strikers. Johnson and Campbell. They went past us at will.
unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 20:41 - Feb 22 with 1848 viewsMrSheen

Festy Ebosele, came on late at Derby.

Unpopular opinion, but Daryl Dike was terrifying.
unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 21:26 - Feb 22 with 1773 viewsbenhurst

Might be my lack of footy knowledge speaking here but I'd never heard of Anthony Gordon before the Everton game and thought he was brilliant against us, not surprised to see him doing well for them at all
Login to get fewer ads

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 21:33 - Feb 22 with 1756 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

First up has to be Isiah Jones what a great find. Adebayo at Luton. Most of the Coventry team I was very surprised by how good they were against us at LR. Ben Cabango for Swansea.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 21:37 - Feb 22 with 1740 viewsozexile

Watmore at Boro is decent
[Post edited 22 Feb 2022 21:38]
unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 05:19 - Feb 23 with 1586 viewscyprusmel

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 20:41 - Feb 22 by MrSheen

Festy Ebosele if you are looking for pace this man has it to spare.
Derby
unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 08:05 - Feb 23 with 1511 viewsTheChef

Why haven't we signed all these players?

What's going on?

Sort it out.

Sack the board.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 08:56 - Feb 23 with 1456 viewsMrSheen

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 21:26 - Feb 22 by benhurst

Might be my lack of footy knowledge speaking here but I'd never heard of Anthony Gordon before the Everton game and thought he was brilliant against us, not surprised to see him doing well for them at all

Were you not invited to his birthday party?
unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 11:51 - Feb 23 with 1350 viewstoboboly

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 08:56 - Feb 23 by MrSheen

Were you not invited to his birthday party?

Damn, got there before me!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 11:56 - Feb 23 with 1344 viewsEsox_Lucius

Festy Ebosele at Derby, Jones for 'Boro. Lumley for 'Boro.

The grass is always greener.

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 15:30 - Feb 23 with 1187 viewsterryb

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 11:56 - Feb 23 by Esox_Lucius

Festy Ebosele at Derby, Jones for 'Boro. Lumley for 'Boro.

Are you sure Lumley inpressed for 'boro?

I don't think their supporters think that way. At least one goal in each match that he "gifted" us!
unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 16:34 - Feb 23 with 1134 viewsqueensparker

Not so much this season, but Jack Marriott has always looked a right handful the last few years. Really surprised he ended up going back to Peterborough, thought he’d go far
unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 18:46 - Feb 23 with 1072 viewsLazyFan

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 20:41 - Feb 22 by MrSheen

Nasty what he did to Barbs, but I agree Dike looked good.

Also Gyokeres of Coventry played well in the first game against us but was marked out in the 2nd. Still think he's decent and would be cheap as well.

And of course, my favourite is Jones of Boro.

That Carvelo chap is out of contract end of the season.

zzzzzzzzzz

unknown players who have impressed against us this season on 11:45 - Feb 24 with 980 viewsMrSheen

Courtesy pf the QPRNet tweet, Happy Birthday, Anthony Gordon!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024