Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up The Gas! 10:13 - May 8 with 2177 viewshubble

What an incredible finish for the Gas Heads, pulling off a near miracle to pip the Cobblers to automatic promotion to League 1.

I suspect there are - understandably - plenty of Barton haters on here, but you've got to credit him for quite some turnaround in Rovers' fortunes. I mentioned it in another thread, but I've adopted the Gas as my second team and yesterday gave me the vicarious thrill that football fans live for.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61364370

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Up The Gas! on 11:29 - May 8 with 2028 viewsbollockchops

watched the second half on the laptop.....very good
Up The Gas! on 12:31 - May 8 with 1919 viewsLazyFan

It could be alleged that the manager was going to beat them up unless they won by 7 goals and in fear of their lives they went all out. But now, as a result, they all want out which is the long term consequence.

zzzzzzzzzz

Up The Gas! on 12:39 - May 8 with 1899 viewsslmrstid

From a cynical perspective Scunthorpe put out a nigh on full youth team, including a 17 year old goalkeeper and are also, allegedly, now due some extra money for a striker they sold to Bristol Rovers in January from them being promoted yesterday.
Up The Gas! on 12:44 - May 8 with 1884 viewsthemodfather

rovers are one team we rarely play, walsall is another and add carlisle, rochdale
as for the gas we have strong connections thru olly, penrice etc to score 7 to go up and sky sports showed their table with northampton clearly marked "P" for promotion.!!
Up The Gas! on 12:44 - May 8 with 1879 viewsfrancisbowles

Up The Gas! on 12:39 - May 8 by slmrstid

From a cynical perspective Scunthorpe put out a nigh on full youth team, including a 17 year old goalkeeper and are also, allegedly, now due some extra money for a striker they sold to Bristol Rovers in January from them being promoted yesterday.

sounds like an enquiry might be in order.
Up The Gas! on 13:07 - May 8 with 1835 viewsstowmarketrange

Up The Gas! on 12:39 - May 8 by slmrstid

There was a Scunthorpe fan on 606 yesterday and he said that there were only 2 changes from the team that put on their best performance of the season the previous weekend.Maybe one of the changes was the keeper?
I just checked and 13 of the 14 players used yesterday were either in the team last week or on the subs bench,and 8 of them played in the starting 11 at home to Hartlepool last weekend including the keeper.
[Post edited 8 May 2022 16:56]
Up The Gas! on 13:59 - May 8 with 1727 viewsdixiedean

Shades of Peru(?) v Argentina in 78 World Cup. I also used to think of Rovers as a kind of sister club but lost that when they employed that thug . I don’t care if he takes them to the champions league, I don’t want him anywhere near Loftus Rd/ KPFS. We all know football is morally bankrupt but the line has to be drawn somewhere.
Up The Gas! on 14:16 - May 8 with 1696 viewsBoston

Did Joey celebrate with a cigar?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Up The Gas! on 16:35 - May 8 with 1528 viewsNorthantsHoop

Very disappointed for Northampton Town, hopefully they can go up through the play offs. Scunthorpe were rolled over far too easily with their kids team playing for them.
[Post edited 8 May 2022 16:36]
Up The Gas! on 16:40 - May 8 with 1509 viewsTonto

Last time I saw such a dodgy looking results we were beating Palace 6 0 and Kevin Miller was wondering around with diver boots rather than actually diving.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024