Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so, fixtures out thursday. 16:52 - Jun 21 with 10130 viewsqpr_1968

as i've been to all the grounds in our division, i usualy pick out a couple for a weekend/few days.
praying we get blackpool last game, so it cant be changed.
and first away game i would'nt mind swansea or cardiff, good old places for a good night out.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

so, fixtures out thursday. on 17:25 - Jun 21 with 4502 viewsstowmarketrange

We’ll be at home on the last day as we will probably be at home with either foolham or Chelshite all season and 2 of three teams Sky claim are also in west London are away that weekend.
so, fixtures out thursday. on 18:41 - Jun 21 with 4382 viewsqpr_1968

so, fixtures out thursday. on 17:25 - Jun 21 by stowmarketrange

We’ll be at home on the last day as we will probably be at home with either foolham or Chelshite all season and 2 of three teams Sky claim are also in west London are away that weekend.

oh well, can't have both, cheers stow.

so, fixtures out thursday. on 19:10 - Jun 21 with 4316 viewsMoonshineSteve

It's a bit less exciting than it used to be, knowing that it isn't final and games are often moved. I haven't done every ground in our division, but last year the two I needed were away on a school night (Bournemouth) and on Good Friday when the train lines had engineering work meaning I couldn't get home.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

so, fixtures out thursday. on 19:13 - Jun 21 with 4303 viewsstowmarketrange

so, fixtures out thursday. on 19:10 - Jun 21 by MoonshineSteve

It's a bit less exciting than it used to be, knowing that it isn't final and games are often moved. I haven't done every ground in our division, but last year the two I needed were away on a school night (Bournemouth) and on Good Friday when the train lines had engineering work meaning I couldn't get home.

I was planning on doing the last couple that I hadn’t been too in this division,and I will get the chance to visit Preston,Swansea and Stoke this year instead.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 19:15]
so, fixtures out thursday. on 12:02 - Jun 22 with 3987 viewsthemodfather

whatever and whoever we get, this will be another "odd" season, early start, world cup break ( how many championship players will go from each team??? very few) probably end late too.
football stadia built of shipping containers may catch on?
so, fixtures out thursday. on 12:17 - Jun 22 with 3949 viewsjoe90

Can't afford and don't have the time to do many away games, but will try and get to a couple this season. Norwich, Coventry and one other further up north depending on when it is. Millwall and Watford should be easy.
so, fixtures out thursday. on 12:20 - Jun 22 with 3941 viewsdenhamhoop2

No new away grounds for me but a fighting chance in Carabao Cup I will be one of the few QPR fans hoping for an away game maybe at Sutton or Forest Green though I have been to Sutton to watch Southall back in the day when Sir Les was up front
so, fixtures out thursday. on 12:27 - Jun 22 with 3921 viewstoboboly

so, fixtures out thursday. on 12:20 - Jun 22 by denhamhoop2

No new away grounds for me but a fighting chance in Carabao Cup I will be one of the few QPR fans hoping for an away game maybe at Sutton or Forest Green though I have been to Sutton to watch Southall back in the day when Sir Les was up front

Same, no new grounds available but hoping for an away cup run to tick a few more off. Also leaves a lot of Saturdays free for non-league *chefs kiss*

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

so, fixtures out thursday. on 14:10 - Jun 22 with 3807 viewsTheChef

Hull still the only ground Championship I've not been to, and every year the fixture list works against me!
[Post edited 22 Jun 2022 14:23]

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

so, fixtures out thursday. on 14:15 - Jun 22 with 3786 viewsPinnerPaul

Personally I'm more looking forward to the first thread about Sky moving one of our games!
so, fixtures out thursday. on 14:19 - Jun 22 with 3785 viewsDannyPaddox

so, fixtures out thursday. on 12:20 - Jun 22 by denhamhoop2

I’m hoping for a trip to Sutton or Forest-Eat-Your-Green’s too. Plough Lane (Version 2) would be another new one.
so, fixtures out thursday. on 14:54 - Jun 22 with 3694 viewsWokingR

so, fixtures out thursday. on 14:15 - Jun 22 by PinnerPaul

Personally I'm more looking forward to the first thread about Sky moving one of our games!

You wait.
They'll have learned their lesson after the rubbish we served up in practically every game since February and by November we'll all be moaning about why we're never on the telly.
so, fixtures out thursday. on 15:45 - Jun 22 with 3624 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Anyone know the dates we’ll be leaving the cup competitions for everyone else to contest?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

so, fixtures out thursday. on 16:55 - Jun 22 with 3512 viewsessextaxiboy

so, fixtures out thursday. on 12:17 - Jun 22 by joe90

Can't afford and don't have the time to do many away games, but will try and get to a couple this season. Norwich, Coventry and one other further up north depending on when it is. Millwall and Watford should be easy.

Unless we have a promotion decider and by some miracle I have enough points, I wont be going to away games outside London after the Peterborough sh'tshow .
so, fixtures out thursday. on 17:54 - Jun 22 with 3419 viewsDWQPR

Done the lot away. My guess first game of the season away at Burnley.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

so, fixtures out thursday. on 18:04 - Jun 22 with 3390 viewsqpr_1968

so, fixtures out thursday. on 14:19 - Jun 22 by DannyPaddox

I’m hoping for a trip to Sutton or Forest-Eat-Your-Green’s too. Plough Lane (Version 2) would be another new one.

sutton would be nice...

so, fixtures out thursday. on 08:29 - Jun 23 with 3141 viewstoboboly

30 minutes.....

so, fixtures out thursday. on 08:40 - Jun 23 with 3105 viewsstowmarketrange

so, fixtures out thursday. on 17:54 - Jun 22 by DWQPR

Done the lot away. My guess first game of the season away at Burnley.

I reckon it will be sunderland away 1st game.
so, fixtures out thursday. on 08:46 - Jun 23 with 3085 viewsWokingR

so, fixtures out thursday. on 08:29 - Jun 23 by toboboly

30 minutes.....

Well that wasn't much of a countdown
so, fixtures out thursday. on 08:50 - Jun 23 with 3063 viewsWokingR

Frustrating thing is that the fixtures have long since been decided and all relevant parties have been sent them.
Why do we have to wait for some abitrary 9am release time when they could have just been released as soon as the computer spewed them out.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 8:50]
so, fixtures out thursday. on 08:52 - Jun 23 with 3041 viewswombat

so, fixtures out thursday. on 08:50 - Jun 23 by WokingR

Frustrating thing is that the fixtures have long since been decided and all relevant parties have been sent them.
Why do we have to wait for some abitrary 9am release time when they could have just been released as soon as the computer spewed them out.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 8:50]

im going for sunderland boxing day away 12 ko

weds before boro away 7.45 ko

Poll: which is your favouite foot

so, fixtures out thursday. on 08:57 - Jun 23 with 2997 viewstoboboly

so, fixtures out thursday. on 08:46 - Jun 23 by WokingR

Well that wasn't much of a countdown

Still counting my digits, i have a distinct disadvantage not coming from Norfolk

so, fixtures out thursday. on 08:58 - Jun 23 with 2993 viewsDannyPaddox

Someone has calculated the first game will be away. Which means there’s a 23/1 chance we’ll be visiting Blackpool in July.

”No faakin chance!”
so, fixtures out thursday. on 08:59 - Jun 23 with 2983 viewstoboboly

Blackburn away

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/blackburn-a-opener-202223-fixtures-released

so, fixtures out thursday. on 09:02 - Jun 23 with 2955 viewstoboboly

Bloody hell that is a injury inducing August

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024