Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Ireogbunam 10:08 - Oct 24 with 4080 viewskingsburyR

Morning All,

Not sure if this has already been discussed but with the departure of Gerrard is there any danger we will lose Tim so the new management can take a look at him?

Would be a real shame if that happened.

I'm still getting over Kyle Walker being taken from us half way through the season!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Tim Ireogbunam on 10:25 - Oct 24 with 3976 viewsdmm

I suppose it'll depend on whether there's a recall clause in the loan agreement. That's quite common with the loan player able to be taken back in January.
Tim Ireogbunam on 10:26 - Oct 24 with 3966 viewssprocket

He's good bur not Kyle Walker levels. Think he will stay
Tim Ireogbunam on 10:27 - Oct 24 with 3958 viewsJuzzie

Kyle Walker going allowed us to get in Wayne Routledge. Would love to have had both but Kyle helped cement the first half of the season and Wayne flourished in the second.
Tim Ireogbunam on 10:32 - Oct 24 with 3915 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The 19-year-old midfielder is set to remain at Loftus Road for the duration of the 2022/23 campaign." - seems to be clear enough, hopefully it's correct.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/tim-iroegbunam-completes-loan-move-010922/

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Tim Ireogbunam on 10:40 - Oct 24 with 3877 viewsrobith

Tim Ireogbunam on 10:25 - Oct 24 by dmm

I suppose it'll depend on whether there's a recall clause in the loan agreement. That's quite common with the loan player able to be taken back in January.

Yeah, season long loans are more akin to temporary transfers than shorter loans. Usually the only time you can recall for "free" is Jan, there'll be financial penalties otherwise
Tim Ireogbunam on 10:58 - Oct 24 with 3790 viewsslmrstid

My Dad got the train on Saturday from Northants and was sat with a guy who got on the train with him who was a scout for Newcastle and had been sent to our game to watch Tim which I found interesting.

That said I imagine its with a view to the future - no way would Villa recall him from us to sell him to another Premiership club in January. I imagine he'll be with us for the year.

Wonder what the scout made of him...
Tim Ireogbunam on 11:12 - Oct 24 with 3706 viewsSydneyRs

I'd say he's not really ready for that level just yet but the potential is clearly there and he will be very useful for us this season, especially with Beale guiding him.

Villa thumping the bus stop at the weekend may take the pressure off a bit there too.
Tim Ireogbunam on 11:40 - Oct 24 with 3600 viewsLandshark

Tim Ireogbunam on 11:12 - Oct 24 by SydneyRs

I'd say he's not really ready for that level just yet but the potential is clearly there and he will be very useful for us this season, especially with Beale guiding him.

Villa thumping the bus stop at the weekend may take the pressure off a bit there too.

I'd say he's not ready for THIS level yet. You can see there's a player in there but still very rough around the edges, he will improve with experience. I think he could be a key player in the 2nd half of the season once he has more games under his belt. Certainly too early for him to make a step to a Premier league club like Kyle Walker did halfway through the season. Kyle hit the ground running with us because he had already featured in 30/40 non-youth games before he came to us.
Login to get fewer ads

Tim Ireogbunam on 12:05 - Oct 24 with 3494 viewstraininvain

Tim Ireogbunam on 11:40 - Oct 24 by Landshark

I'd say he's not ready for THIS level yet. You can see there's a player in there but still very rough around the edges, he will improve with experience. I think he could be a key player in the 2nd half of the season once he has more games under his belt. Certainly too early for him to make a step to a Premier league club like Kyle Walker did halfway through the season. Kyle hit the ground running with us because he had already featured in 30/40 non-youth games before he came to us.

Yet he’s playing consistently at this level with a Motm performance a few games back. Slowly cutting out the mistakes and Beale seems to have him down a key first team player.

I don’t think he’s the finished article yet (his potential is England first team) but imo he’s clearly good enough for this level now and I agree that he’ll be a key player as the season progresses but only by playing regularly.
Tim Ireogbunam on 12:07 - Oct 24 with 3483 viewsDavieQPR

WBA have let quite a few good players slip through their system.
Tim Ireogbunam on 12:57 - Oct 24 with 3293 viewsbosh67

He's really excellent. Has to get tighter to players and be braver in the tackle but on the ball and carrying the ball he is an absolutely amazing baller, as is Richards. We have a wealth of young ballers in this side with Willock, Chair and Roberts as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tim Ireogbunam on 13:22 - Oct 24 with 3182 viewsdmm

Tim Ireogbunam on 12:57 - Oct 24 by bosh67

He's really excellent. Has to get tighter to players and be braver in the tackle but on the ball and carrying the ball he is an absolutely amazing baller, as is Richards. We have a wealth of young ballers in this side with Willock, Chair and Roberts as well.

You seem to be a big fan of Richards, bosh. It's difficult to tell what he's like with just a few cameos so far this season. Of course, he's had his injury issues and no pre-season so he's not got any real form yet, so I am just hoping your confidence in him is proved right.
Tim Ireogbunam on 14:18 - Oct 24 with 3002 viewsenfieldargh

Tim Ireogbunam on 11:40 - Oct 24 by Landshark

Did Spurs sign Kyle Walker from Sheffield united along with Kyle Naughton in the same transfer?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tim Ireogbunam on 14:33 - Oct 24 with 2951 viewsbosh67

Tim Ireogbunam on 13:22 - Oct 24 by dmm

You seem to be a big fan of Richards, bosh. It's difficult to tell what he's like with just a few cameos so far this season. Of course, he's had his injury issues and no pre-season so he's not got any real form yet, so I am just hoping your confidence in him is proved right.

If we can keep Richards fit he's probably the most naturally talented player we've had here since Eze. But the injury thing and being free of it is the big question.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tim Ireogbunam on 14:41 - Oct 24 with 2923 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Tim Ireogbunam on 11:12 - Oct 24 by SydneyRs

Villa wan*ers played like they were top of the league yesterday after basically laying down tools and getting SG fired
Its just not right IMO unless he was completly useless as a motivator or tactician and even still those players should have delivered anyway.
I suspect Mick Beale is happy to be here but have to wonder if he was still on staff would he get the job once SG got axed.
A huge difference being awarded internim manager after your friend gets fired than getting hired now.
As someone on LFW put it beautifully " it would be like sleeping with your friends wife behind his back "its not on
Tim Ireogbunam on 18:38 - Oct 24 with 2471 viewsSirSteveUK

Tim Ireogbunam on 14:41 - Oct 24 by CLAREMAN1995

Villa wan*ers played like they were top of the league yesterday after basically laying down tools and getting SG fired
Its just not right IMO unless he was completly useless as a motivator or tactician and even still those players should have delivered anyway.
I suspect Mick Beale is happy to be here but have to wonder if he was still on staff would he get the job once SG got axed.
A huge difference being awarded internim manager after your friend gets fired than getting hired now.
As someone on LFW put it beautifully " it would be like sleeping with your friends wife behind his back "its not on

"Its just not right IMO unless he was completly useless as a motivator (correct) or tactician (correct) and even still those players should have delivered anyway (correct)"

The sideline crew yesterday was entirely Dean Smith appointees.

And whoever mentioned the WBA Academy above - correct. We also got Louie Barry & Finn Azaz from there - the former not exactly pulling up trees at MK Dons, the latter helping mightily to put Plymouth top of L1.
Tim Ireogbunam on 18:47 - Oct 24 with 2454 viewsslmrstid

Tim Ireogbunam on 14:41 - Oct 24 by CLAREMAN1995

Given all of Gerrards staff have been sacked with him it may well be that Beale would have been out of a job now anyway if he'd still been there.
Tim Ireogbunam on 20:52 - Oct 24 with 2256 viewstkqpr

Tim Ireogbunam on 14:18 - Oct 24 by enfieldargh

Did Spurs sign Kyle Walker from Sheffield united along with Kyle Naughton in the same transfer?

Yep, thats my recollection of it. £3m for the pair wasn't it? Not sure how it was split?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024