Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview 15:24 - Dec 24 with 3926 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59184
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 15:38 - Dec 24 with 3873 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive and a Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 16:51 - Dec 24 with 3705 viewsterryb

"I’m in a marginally better place than I was, but I know many of you aren’t. "

Thanks Clive for the preview. I'm very pleased to see that you are not at rock bottom, but this reads like you still have quite a way to climb out of the depths. To yourself & all the other board members that are struggling, I wish you every success.

I can tell all of you that it is incredible when you've climbed out of the pit of despair, but not returning to the pit is nearly as hard. There are quite a few of us on the board (I believe) that have been free of depression for a few years & would be quite willing to converse with anyone that thought it would be helpful.

Family, friends & trusted confidants all helped me in my struggles, but it was probably the people I had least contact with that I was the most truthful with. They can't be hurt the same when you are pouring your heart out.

There endeth the sermon!

Three points on Monday please!
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 20:34 - Dec 24 with 3394 viewsOldPedro

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 21:30 - Dec 24 with 3294 viewscolinallcars

You're bang on Clive. LFW has certainly helped me through these
loathesome few years. When I was stuck at home gasping with Covid, this board and my fav music was a great help to me.
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 21:47 - Dec 24 with 3287 viewsHarbour

Thanks Clive for another great preview and more than that thank you very much for all you do for this site. I wish you and yours a very Happy Christmas and 2023 and make sure you look after yourself. Will raise a glass to you over the holiday..cheers!
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 22:41 - Dec 24 with 3224 viewsDWQPR

Congratulations Clive for running what must be the best footballing message board in the country. Pre-match articles and post match reports are without equal and all are equally awaited with great anticipation and recieved with great appreciation. A wordsmith without equal. Keep it up as this board is far better than care in the community.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 23:06 - Dec 24 with 3194 viewsted_hendrix

Happy Xmas Clive from Ted--Charlie and Paul.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 00:00 - Dec 25 with 3141 viewsARudd

Merry Christmas Clive and thanks for another year
Login to get fewer ads

Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 00:06 - Dec 25 with 3127 viewseastside_r

DLTBGYD

Thank you - as always.
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 07:32 - Dec 25 with 2888 viewsnix

Thanks Clive as always.

So grateful that you put your amazing talents into this venture that makes so many of us happy but crazily doesn't reward you as much as an MP's expenses claim. Hopefully our gratitude makes up a bit for the lack of decent remuneration (and consider joining the Patreon any of you lurkers who also get a lot of entertainment for probably less than it costs to boil your kettle for a month).

It's hard to imagine a similar group of such disparate elements coming together with crazy love and hate for one pastime, in our case following and being driven slightly mad by the Rs. As always I'm blown away by the tears I feel for some of the poignant threads, as well as tearing my hair out over some of the bonkers ones and laughing out loud at some of the hilarious ones. I've been educated once again in history, politics, travel and music, as well as football and life.

Thanks and Happy Christmas to you Clive and all of the gang.
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 08:38 - Dec 25 with 2841 viewsbellomatic

Happy Christmas, Clive! Thanks for all you do to keep this community together. It has been a great source of joy through these last few tough years.
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 14:28 - Dec 25 with 2576 viewsngbqpr

Festive greetings Clive, thanks for another quality year from a football site without parallel.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 18:20 - Dec 25 with 2425 viewsE15Hoop

Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 07:32 - Dec 25 by nix

Thanks Clive as always.

So grateful that you put your amazing talents into this venture that makes so many of us happy but crazily doesn't reward you as much as an MP's expenses claim. Hopefully our gratitude makes up a bit for the lack of decent remuneration (and consider joining the Patreon any of you lurkers who also get a lot of entertainment for probably less than it costs to boil your kettle for a month).

It's hard to imagine a similar group of such disparate elements coming together with crazy love and hate for one pastime, in our case following and being driven slightly mad by the Rs. As always I'm blown away by the tears I feel for some of the poignant threads, as well as tearing my hair out over some of the bonkers ones and laughing out loud at some of the hilarious ones. I've been educated once again in history, politics, travel and music, as well as football and life.

Thanks and Happy Christmas to you Clive and all of the gang.

Hear hear, Clive, and I shall finally fulfill my promise of subscribing to the Patreon once I get my feet under the table at my new job, having managed to lose two (jobs, not feet, thank goodness) since I faithfullly made my promise to you earlier this year..
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 19:01 - Dec 25 with 2377 viewsnix

Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 18:20 - Dec 25 by E15Hoop

Hear hear, Clive, and I shall finally fulfill my promise of subscribing to the Patreon once I get my feet under the table at my new job, having managed to lose two (jobs, not feet, thank goodness) since I faithfullly made my promise to you earlier this year..

Congrats on your new job. Hope it goes well.
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 19:19 - Dec 25 with 2347 viewsE15Hoop

Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 19:01 - Dec 25 by nix

Congrats on your new job. Hope it goes well.

Cheers, Nix. I had a really hard couple of months from October to beginning December where I was struggling to think it was worth even getting out of bed, let alone see a way forwards, and was wondering what on earth I could do to keep my head above water. Luckily two old friends saw me publicise my plight on LinkedIn, as they launched their own company a couple of years ago and look like they're doing really well. Might have just landed on my feet after all! (fingers crossed)
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 22:45 - Dec 25 with 2112 viewsnix

Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 19:19 - Dec 25 by E15Hoop

Cheers, Nix. I had a really hard couple of months from October to beginning December where I was struggling to think it was worth even getting out of bed, let alone see a way forwards, and was wondering what on earth I could do to keep my head above water. Luckily two old friends saw me publicise my plight on LinkedIn, as they launched their own company a couple of years ago and look like they're doing really well. Might have just landed on my feet after all! (fingers crossed)

That's great of your old friends. And proactive of you to get your job search out there. Fingers crossed it works out for you.
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 08:57 - Dec 26 with 1779 viewsthehat

Great review again Clive - I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again your writing makes a big difference to a lot of people and it is without doubt the best £12 that leaves my bank account on a monthly basis.

Massive thanks for keeping going even in the tough times.

I love our club with its beautiful blue oasis set right in the heart of West London.
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 11:01 - Dec 26 with 1657 viewsqprxtc

Merry Christmas Cliff, keep on trucking.
Merry Christmas my R's - Preview on 14:11 - Dec 26 with 1482 viewsBurnleyhoop

In a world gone mad, your reports and this forum is our sanctuary and you are its custodian.

Many thanks Clive, your efforts and dedication are truly appreciated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024