Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? 23:54 - Jan 30 with 2120 viewsloftboy

https://youtube.com/shorts/orV4YupETFc?feature=share

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 00:00 - Jan 31 with 2093 viewsBoston

Both.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 07:48 - Jan 31 with 1887 viewseastside_r

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 00:00 - Jan 31 by Boston

Both.

Agree that it’s both.

Goalie obviously booked, but was Red10 booked as well?
Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 08:00 - Jan 31 with 1859 viewsdistortR

I would like him sent off for preventing a clear goal-scoring opportunity. I know the ref presumably can't.
Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 08:24 - Jan 31 with 1800 viewsWokingR

Absolute genius
Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 08:40 - Jan 31 with 1757 viewskingsburyR

Keeper was a sharp cookie!

Got to applaud him for his quick thinking. Well worth a booking!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 09:59 - Jan 31 with 1599 viewsterryb

I'm surprised it doesn't happen at every match.

You should be able to make it look more like an accident though!
Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 10:24 - Jan 31 with 1532 viewswombat

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 09:59 - Jan 31 by terryb

I'm surprised it doesn't happen at every match.

You should be able to make it look more like an accident though!

should be a booking for both of them but great work by the keeper

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 10:31 - Jan 31 with 1505 viewsSuperhoop83

If Seny did that he'd be a QPR legend for life.

Especially if he did it against Preston.

Suffering since 1978.

Login to get fewer ads

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 22:54 - Jan 31 with 1301 viewswombat

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 10:31 - Jan 31 by Superhoop83

If Seny did that he'd be a QPR legend for life.

Especially if he did it against Preston.

Thinking of keepers past and present joe Lumley would be my choice to do something. Like that , before the Villa head injury he’s was decent at the dark arts at times

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 07:31 - Feb 1 with 1177 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I wonder if they couldn't have simply tried to play on and kick the offending ball out at the first opportunity?

Sure the defending side might try playing with the offending ball and cry foul, but hey, you live by the sword, you die by it too. Probably some pathetic rule to cover two balls when it would be obvious to all and sundry which is the real one!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 08:45 - Feb 1 with 1084 viewsR_from_afar

Surely a foul throw by red 10?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 09:57 - Feb 1 with 1022 viewsLazyFan

So, we know the rules. But what would have happened if the Ref had Red carded the Keeper and then Yellowed the attacker?

Not a lot, as everyone would have accepted it, and no manager would have complained as it would be too lame.

It would have also stamped this out straight away. But now PNE has a new tactic, and Lums might get a new contract with them.

zzzzzzzzzz

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 16:49 - Feb 1 with 917 viewsPinnerPaul

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 07:31 - Feb 1 by PlanetHonneywood

I wonder if they couldn't have simply tried to play on and kick the offending ball out at the first opportunity?

Sure the defending side might try playing with the offending ball and cry foul, but hey, you live by the sword, you die by it too. Probably some pathetic rule to cover two balls when it would be obvious to all and sundry which is the real one!

Actually no reason in the LOTG NOT to play on with another ball on the pitch.

Only has to 'interfere with play' for the match to be halted.

Throwing the ball at an opponent is the same as hitting them in the LOTG, so that should have been a red for him. Yellow for the GK, but you could have let red play on and give the GK a yellow when ball next goes out of play.

That would be fun if it happened in one my matches!
Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 16:56 - Feb 1 with 901 viewsPinnerPaul

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 09:57 - Feb 1 by LazyFan

So, we know the rules. But what would have happened if the Ref had Red carded the Keeper and then Yellowed the attacker?

Not a lot, as everyone would have accepted it, and no manager would have complained as it would be too lame.

It would have also stamped this out straight away. But now PNE has a new tactic, and Lums might get a new contract with them.

Referee career over as there are only 7 red card offences and GK didn't commit any of them!
Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 17:43 - Feb 1 with 849 viewsLazyFan

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 16:56 - Feb 1 by PinnerPaul

Referee career over as there are only 7 red card offences and GK didn't commit any of them!

But I thought there was leway that Refs could interpret the laws of the game if it were deemed in the interests of the match; some get out clause like this which is often used to explain decisions that Refs make where they should have applied the law but did not so, they get away with it?

zzzzzzzzzz

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 18:01 - Feb 1 with 819 viewsPinnerPaul

Bad sportsmanship or clever thinking? on 17:43 - Feb 1 by LazyFan

But I thought there was leway that Refs could interpret the laws of the game if it were deemed in the interests of the match; some get out clause like this which is often used to explain decisions that Refs make where they should have applied the law but did not so, they get away with it?

More difficult with red cards

Its not offensive etc language, its not violent conduct, its not spitting, its not 2 yellow cards, its not denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity by a foul or handball, its not serious foul play.

Makes the reporting a little tricky if you send him off

"I thought he deserved it" isn't really an option!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024