Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sinclair on the bench! 20:06 - Sep 10 with 7149 viewswortonr

Quite something. Potentially brilliant for him and the club.
Sinclair on the bench! on 21:12 - Sep 10 with 4792 viewsdanehoop

They might want to unleash him now.

Never knowingly understood

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:31 - Sep 10 with 4715 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He's togging.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:33 - Sep 10 with 4681 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He's on.

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:34 - Sep 10 with 4679 viewsjoolsyp

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:31 - Sep 10 by BrianMcCarthy

He's togging.

Translate please. He's coming on? (getting very excited and the BBC live updates appear to have stalled).
Sinclair on the bench! on 21:35 - Sep 10 with 4661 viewscpgerber

He's on, last few minutes.
Sinclair on the bench! on 21:36 - Sep 10 with 4627 viewsjoolsyp

Is it too much to ask for a Sincs equaliser from a Manning cross?
Sinclair on the bench! on 21:38 - Sep 10 with 4598 viewsaston_hoop

Play for QPR, play for your country. Just ask Ebere Eze, Ilias Chair, Bright Osayi-Samuel, Ryan Manning and now Sinclair Armstrong. All picked out from smaller clubs or free transfers and all turned into internationals via or during successful spells with us.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:43 - Sep 10 with 4509 viewscpgerber

On the field for 8 mins, but I don't think I saw him in possession at all. Almost took a throw-in at the end. That's about it, I think.
Login to get fewer ads

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:43 - Sep 10 with 4497 viewsnumptydumpty

Top bins 25 yarder from Sinclair !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:44 - Sep 10 with 4489 viewsnumptydumpty

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:43 - Sep 10 by numptydumpty

Top bins 25 yarder from Sinclair !!!

You joking me !!!

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:44 - Sep 10 with 4483 viewsnumptydumpty

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:44 - Sep 10 by numptydumpty

You joking me !!!

Yes !!

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:49 - Sep 10 with 4413 viewsHAYESBOY

Unfortunately did not get a kick. Too many times they had the chance to get the ball in the box and decided to recycle it. Shame as they were the better side first half.

I suppose on the plus side he gets a cap and for us not injured.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2023 22:06]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Sinclair on the bench! on 22:02 - Sep 10 with 4328 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:38 - Sep 10 by aston_hoop

Play for QPR, play for your country. Just ask Ebere Eze, Ilias Chair, Bright Osayi-Samuel, Ryan Manning and now Sinclair Armstrong. All picked out from smaller clubs or free transfers and all turned into internationals via or during successful spells with us.

Problem is the useless manager Kenny .
The entire isle of Ireland knew Holland are not able to defend quick forwards and Ake was guarding his hammy yet Armstrong was only put on with 5 minutes left .
Once Manning ran on it was time to unleash Armstrong and maybe win a penalty or cause chaos .
If they fire Kenny tonight (2 years too late ) Sinclair might not get back in with Ferguson being the future but at least he got on tonight and felt the rush but ultimatly dissapointement again
Sinclair on the bench! on 14:09 - Sep 11 with 3432 viewsTomS

Sinclair on the bench! on 22:02 - Sep 10 by CLAREMAN1995

Problem is the useless manager Kenny .
The entire isle of Ireland knew Holland are not able to defend quick forwards and Ake was guarding his hammy yet Armstrong was only put on with 5 minutes left .
Once Manning ran on it was time to unleash Armstrong and maybe win a penalty or cause chaos .
If they fire Kenny tonight (2 years too late ) Sinclair might not get back in with Ferguson being the future but at least he got on tonight and felt the rush but ultimatly dissapointement again

It was wonderful to see him come on and make his debut after about 85 minutes but as has been said, he never touched the ball. At that stage Holland were camped in their own box with a line of five players in front of their keeper. Sinclair was among them awaiting the crosses which were never good enough for him to connect with. But the fundamental problem was, he is no Lyndon Dykes or Matt Smith. He isn't going to win those duels. His strengths lie elsewhere.

It was clear early in the second half that the Irish front line was exhausted. The quality of pressing had stopped and the Dutch had more space and time on the ball. They took control of the game as a result, with their superior technique and ability to make better quality and impactful passes through our midfield. Sinclair needed to be introduced at this point, when they were going forward leaving a wide space for him to charge into when we broke forward.

A win was there for the taking last night, with better management of our squad and more composure in defence and in front of goal.

I'm not sure who would want to take on the job of Irish manager after Kenny. It's a poisoned chalice and is effectively career ending.
Sinclair on the bench! on 14:39 - Sep 11 with 3311 viewsgazza1

Good news for Armstrong, an experience he will remember and learn from hopefully...... doesn't say much for Ireland though for Armstrong to be anywhere near the Team.
Sinclair on the bench! on 14:40 - Sep 11 with 3317 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:38 - Sep 10 by aston_hoop

Ahem, err, umm I think you've forgotten one....Travelman!

Point being, you don't even need to be good at football to earn a good wage, see the world and represent your country; just come to QPR and we'll sort the rest: Must have an up to date passport.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sinclair on the bench! on 15:02 - Sep 11 with 3237 viewscolinallcars

For a moment I thought this thread was Sinclair On The Beach.
That would have been early even for last season's wasters.
Sinclair on the bench! on 19:23 - Sep 11 with 2948 viewsconnell10

He has gone back to the u21,s now , will probably play for them in their game.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sinclair on the bench! on 20:52 - Sep 11 with 2813 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sinclair on the bench! on 19:23 - Sep 11 by connell10

He has gone back to the u21,s now , will probably play for them in their game.

Excellent.

I'll try and get to that game.

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:42 - Sep 11 with 2720 viewspaulparker

Sinclair on the bench! on 14:09 - Sep 11 by TomS

It was wonderful to see him come on and make his debut after about 85 minutes but as has been said, he never touched the ball. At that stage Holland were camped in their own box with a line of five players in front of their keeper. Sinclair was among them awaiting the crosses which were never good enough for him to connect with. But the fundamental problem was, he is no Lyndon Dykes or Matt Smith. He isn't going to win those duels. His strengths lie elsewhere.

It was clear early in the second half that the Irish front line was exhausted. The quality of pressing had stopped and the Dutch had more space and time on the ball. They took control of the game as a result, with their superior technique and ability to make better quality and impactful passes through our midfield. Sinclair needed to be introduced at this point, when they were going forward leaving a wide space for him to charge into when we broke forward.

A win was there for the taking last night, with better management of our squad and more composure in defence and in front of goal.

I'm not sure who would want to take on the job of Irish manager after Kenny. It's a poisoned chalice and is effectively career ending.

Kenny is one of the worst managers I’ve seen which is saying something considering some of the crap we have had , some of the Irish decisions were baffling they look and act like a Sunday pub team

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sinclair on the bench! on 23:03 - Sep 11 with 2606 viewsE17hoop

He's lost a bit of weight here I think.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-plotting-fresh-discussions-with-attacker/

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Sinclair on the bench! on 06:10 - Sep 12 with 2486 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-41224291.html

Nice little interview here post match.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Sinclair on the bench! on 11:37 - Sep 12 with 2302 viewsaston_hoop

Sinclair on the bench! on 21:42 - Sep 11 by paulparker

Kenny is one of the worst managers I’ve seen which is saying something considering some of the crap we have had , some of the Irish decisions were baffling they look and act like a Sunday pub team

Looks like they are going to approach England U21s for Lee Carsley to replace Kenny. Don't know an Irish person who wants to keep Kenny now so that sounds for the best

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sinclair on the bench! on 12:59 - Sep 12 with 2169 viewsCateLeBonR

Sinclair on the bench! on 06:10 - Sep 12 by HAYESBOY

“If you told me in January this year from where I was with QPR - with the season I had last season to now - that I would be making my debut for Ireland, I would have said you’re on substances”

I can only read that in his Dublin drawl. He’s such a great character! 😂
Sinclair on the bench! on 15:38 - Sep 12 with 2038 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Sinclair on the bench! on 06:10 - Sep 12 by HAYESBOY

Enjoyed that thanks for posting .Pity the ROI manager could not recognize Holland were vurnable after they scored the second goal and put Sinclair on after 70 minutes .
Imagine that interview if he scored the equalizer / winner he would be in dreamland and an immediate cult here in Ireland
Love his drive to keep improving and make his apperances a regular for RO
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024