Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Hodge 23:09 - Feb 1 with 7995 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/february/01/joe-hodge-completes-loan-switch-from

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Joe Hodge on 23:17 - Feb 1 with 6000 viewsnumptydumpty

Thought his name was John...

Welcome Joe...

Good luck to you...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Joe Hodge on 23:25 - Feb 1 with 5892 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Might have to be a bit more patient with Hodge.
Irish U-21 captain, known to be a good pro, true.
From the little I've seen, I think he's a good prospect and has a lot of skills that would suit our style.

But he's very inexperienced. And we should keep that in mind.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Joe Hodge on 23:33 - Feb 1 with 5768 viewsbosh67

Joe Hodge on 23:25 - Feb 1 by BrianMcCarthy

From the little I've seen, I think he's a good prospect and has a lot of skills that would suit our style.

"I think he's a good prospect and has a lot of skills that would suit our style."

Don't worry Brian, it will take us no time to train that out of him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Joe Hodge on 23:41 - Feb 1 with 5701 viewsdaveB

never heard of him until 3 hours ago so am expecting him to be the messiah
Joe Hodge on 23:42 - Feb 1 with 5686 viewsnumptydumpty

Joe Hodge on 23:41 - Feb 1 by daveB

never heard of him until 3 hours ago so am expecting him to be the messiah

He is not the messiah.

He is just a very naughty boy 😆

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Joe Hodge on 00:25 - Feb 2 with 5449 viewstraininvain

Out with a Wolves supporter tonight and he was a bit surprised that Hodge has joined us on loan. Not far off their first team and quite highly rated by all accounts. Let’s hope he’s a good one.
Joe Hodge (n/t) on 01:46 - Feb 2 with 5282 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Joe Hodge on 23:25 - Feb 1 by BrianMcCarthy

[Post edited 2 Feb 2:08]
Joe Hodge on 02:30 - Feb 2 with 5211 viewsSydneyRs

Joe Hodge on 00:25 - Feb 2 by traininvain

Out with a Wolves supporter tonight and he was a bit surprised that Hodge has joined us on loan. Not far off their first team and quite highly rated by all accounts. Let’s hope he’s a good one.

While this is encouraging, I'm always reminded of my Spurs mate telling me we'd "got a bargain" when we signed Steve Slade from them.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Hodge on 03:20 - Feb 2 with 5128 viewsHooparoo

Joe Hodge on 02:30 - Feb 2 by SydneyRs

While this is encouraging, I'm always reminded of my Spurs mate telling me we'd "got a bargain" when we signed Steve Slade from them.

Apparently Hayden is a box to box type but Hodge sounds more like another 10 like our Monsieur Chair

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Service Provider on 05:24 - Feb 2 with 4974 viewsHooparoo

More attractive than penalty boxes I’m sure

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Joe Hodge on 07:31 - Feb 2 with 4720 viewsSK_hoops

My wolves mate said he's decent, but not physical enough and not outstanding in any areas. He reckons he's a good all-rounder though and will be good in the championship.
Joe Hodge on 08:30 - Feb 2 with 4490 viewsnix

What we’re crying out for is a bit of creativity/link between defence and attack to bring on when Chair tires, Colback is suspended, Rudoni is playing for Huddersfield and not us and Willock is having an off day. It’s not our starting eleven so much it’s our bench. There’s just no one for Martí to bring on to freshen things up.
Joe Hodge on 17:17 - Feb 2 with 4004 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Joe Hodge on 17:19 - Feb 2 with 3988 viewsdaveB

great attitude to drive down last night and wants to get playing tomorrow
Joe Hodge on 17:28 - Feb 2 with 3919 viewsLazyFan

I would suspect Wolves wanted him here too, as one asset we do have is the training ground, which is Prem quality. In addition, O'Neill knows the club and setup. He will be here on the cheap, with the promise that he has to play some games.

I noticed that Cannon was in the background. Looked like he was training too. So, we may have him back for tomorrow. Good news if true.

zzzzzzzzzz

Joe Hodge on 17:28 - Feb 2 with 3927 viewsHantsR

Joe Hodge on 03:20 - Feb 2 by Hooparoo

Apparently Hayden is a box to box type but Hodge sounds more like another 10 like our Monsieur Chair

...and they're both 5ft 6"
Joe Hodge on 17:30 - Feb 2 with 3912 viewsBklynRanger

Joe Hodge on 17:19 - Feb 2 by daveB

great attitude to drive down last night and wants to get playing tomorrow

Thought that too. Driving down overnight - obviously he wants to get as much time with us as he can to enhance his chances with Wolves, but that motivation suits us.
Joe Hodge on 18:47 - Feb 2 with 3672 viewsderbyhoop

Could be the box to box midfielder we've needed since Amos blew up.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Joe Hodge on 22:17 - Feb 2 with 3392 viewstkqpr

Remarkable resemblance to Chair as well in stature and physique, let’s hope he’s as skillful but maybe releases the ball earlier ;)
Joe Hodge on 22:24 - Feb 2 with 3357 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Joe Hodge on 18:47 - Feb 2 by derbyhoop

Could be the box to box midfielder we've needed since Amos blew up.

Pretty sure he's a defensive midfielder or a central midfielder at most. Never seen him play further forward, which is not to say that he hasn't or can't, of course.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Joe Hodge on 22:24 - Feb 2 with 3351 viewsaston_hoop

I've been told a couple of pretty positive things about Hodge's game and attitude from people closer to him than me! I'm quietly optimistic he could be a decent player

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Joe Hodge on 01:17 - Feb 3 with 3163 viewsnix

Joe Hodge on 22:24 - Feb 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Pretty sure he's a defensive midfielder or a central midfielder at most. Never seen him play further forward, which is not to say that he hasn't or can't, of course.

He said he can play 10, 8 or 6 Brian - maybe of course because he’s desperate to play so he’s promoting himself to play any position! But hopefully he can genuinely play further forward as well as more defensively.
Joe Hodge on 04:54 - Feb 3 with 3080 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Joe Hodge on 17:28 - Feb 2 by LazyFan

I would suspect Wolves wanted him here too, as one asset we do have is the training ground, which is Prem quality. In addition, O'Neill knows the club and setup. He will be here on the cheap, with the promise that he has to play some games.

I noticed that Cannon was in the background. Looked like he was training too. So, we may have him back for tomorrow. Good news if true.

The way he went down last Sunday and limped off with a groin injury/strain its hard to see him playing and if its a recurring it makes it more unlikely IMO.
Not sure he has actually settled in yet because his overall play is below average to pretty poor so far.
Joe Hodge on 09:32 - Feb 3 with 2890 viewsnix

Joe Hodge on 04:54 - Feb 3 by CLAREMAN1995

The way he went down last Sunday and limped off with a groin injury/strain its hard to see him playing and if its a recurring it makes it more unlikely IMO.
Not sure he has actually settled in yet because his overall play is below average to pretty poor so far.

Marti said he was available for tomorrow Pat. I’m not sure what’s going on with him - he seems to come off quite often with a niggle and then he’s fit again to play in the next match. Weird.
Joe Hodge on 18:56 - Feb 3 with 2613 viewsqpr_1968

well done joe, gotta congratulate you on a well taken and special goal.

great attitude young man.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024