Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shaun Wright-Philips 20:13 - Sep 26 with 2090 viewshopekillsyou


Just like he was crap when he played for us , he was crap on Strictly… I’ve seen my cat do a better cha cha cha. Surprised he didn’t fall over.

https://youtube.com/shorts/vH9
[Post edited 26 Sep 20:35]
0
Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:38 - Sep 26 with 2003 viewsconnell10

Demented midget

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:40 - Sep 26 with 1996 viewsLanhoop

Ah but we we always have “that goal”.
3
Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:44 - Sep 26 with 1955 viewsconnell10

Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:40 - Sep 26 by Lanhoop

Ah but we we always have “that goal”.


That the tosser didn't celebrate

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

7
Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:50 - Sep 26 with 1937 viewsCamberleyR

Mrs Camberley watches it and I heard the poison dwarf say that he played for Man City and ch*ls**.

And that was it.
Cúnt.

Poll: How many more points will we get this season?

0
Shaun Wright-Philips on 21:38 - Sep 26 with 1820 viewsconnell10

Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:50 - Sep 26 by CamberleyR

Mrs Camberley watches it and I heard the poison dwarf say that he played for Man City and ch*ls**.

And that was it.
Cúnt.


Got his pension at QPR

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

3
Shaun Wright-Philips on 21:52 - Sep 26 with 1783 viewsted_hendrix

Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:40 - Sep 26 by Lanhoop

Ah but we we always have “that goal”.


I was there and the little shyster refused to celebrate his goal, he's a bastard mercenary.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

5
Shaun Wright-Philips on 06:44 - Sep 27 with 1498 viewsSuperhoops2808

Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:50 - Sep 26 by CamberleyR

Mrs Camberley watches it and I heard the poison dwarf say that he played for Man City and ch*ls**.

And that was it.
Cúnt.


I was glad he didnt mention us

Why would we want to be associated with that cretin
6
Shaun Wright-Philips on 08:06 - Sep 27 with 1419 viewsnumptydumpty

Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:50 - Sep 26 by CamberleyR

Mrs Camberley watches it and I heard the poison dwarf say that he played for Man City and ch*ls**.

And that was it.
Cúnt.


Well thats a true statement.

He didn't play for us. He was here and occasionally on the pitch, but he certainly didn't play for us !!

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Main Reason you started following QPR ??

1
Login to get fewer ads

Shaun Wright-Philips on 09:34 - Sep 27 with 1307 viewsMick_S

Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:50 - Sep 26 by CamberleyR

Mrs Camberley watches it and I heard the poison dwarf say that he played for Man City and ch*ls**.

And that was it.
Cúnt.


I read that in a Craig Revel Horwood voice. This is the sort of no-nonsense judging that the show is missing.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

2
Shaun Wright-Philips on 16:42 - Sep 27 with 1034 viewsQPunkR

Shaun Wright-Philips on 21:52 - Sep 26 by ted_hendrix

I was there and the little shyster refused to celebrate his goal, he's a bastard mercenary.


Same Ted - didn't shadow the moment at the time though! It was only later seeing it on telly that I found out the little cxxx didn't celebrate. Fk im

Shit but local

0
Shaun Wright-Philips on 19:02 - Sep 27 with 924 viewsGroveR

Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:40 - Sep 26 by Lanhoop

Ah but we we always have “that goal”.


The quality of the touch from Adel was so good i reckon I'd have scored that myself.
0
Shaun Wright-Philips on 19:51 - Sep 27 with 859 viewsnix

I can never forgive him for not helping Darnell Furlong out and hanging him out to dry as a young Fb playing against Yannick Frigging Bolasie. He barely tracked back at all. Lazy self important arse.
2
Shaun Wright-Philips on 23:11 - Sep 27 with 696 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Shaun Wright-Philips on 19:51 - Sep 27 by nix

I can never forgive him for not helping Darnell Furlong out and hanging him out to dry as a young Fb playing against Yannick Frigging Bolasie. He barely tracked back at all. Lazy self important arse.


Can I just add the word 'hole' to your post there, please, Nixy?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

1
Shaun Wright-Philips on 02:04 - Sep 28 with 576 viewsnix

Shaun Wright-Philips on 23:11 - Sep 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Can I just add the word 'hole' to your post there, please, Nixy?


Please do Brian!
1
Shaun Wright-Philips on 07:19 - Sep 28 with 438 viewsSydneyRs

Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:50 - Sep 26 by CamberleyR

Mrs Camberley watches it and I heard the poison dwarf say that he played for Man City and ch*ls**.

And that was it.
Cúnt.


He was retired by the time he joined us.
1
Shaun Wright-Philips on 07:44 - Sep 28 with 408 viewsStevenageRanger

Shaun Wright-Philips on 16:42 - Sep 27 by QPunkR

Same Ted - didn't shadow the moment at the time though! It was only later seeing it on telly that I found out the little cxxx didn't celebrate. Fk im


Spot on, we was all going crazy and had no chance to notice him standing still.
1
Shaun Wright-Philips on 10:32 - Sep 28 with 225 viewsW7Ranger

Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:50 - Sep 26 by CamberleyR

Mrs Camberley watches it and I heard the poison dwarf say that he played for Man City and ch*ls**.

And that was it.
Cúnt.


Not the nicest way to describe your missus mate.
0
Shaun Wright-Philips on 12:15 - Sep 28 with 164 viewsRs_Holy

Its like watching a an 7 year old kid dancing ... and then you remember he is nearly 45.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026