By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Could this story get any more bizarre? One of the suspects rang the Police and apparently grassed his mates up!! Everyone seemed to have a theory on the arrests but this latest development was not on any one’s bingo card.
Looks like a false flag to me . The woman farmer messed up the plan. If they were potential “terrorists “ do you think they would be given bail ? They’ll have to try again later , somewhere else, to blame Iran /Russia and keep the population on side.
Looks like a false flag to me . The woman farmer messed up the plan. If they were potential “terrorists “ do you think they would be given bail ? They’ll have to try again later , somewhere else, to blame Iran /Russia and keep the population on side.
The bail thing seems to knock it all into the long grass.
"OK, sign here. Come back tomorrow and do it again. And stay away from bombs and stuff out there. Now take care..."
Looks like a false flag to me . The woman farmer messed up the plan. If they were potential “terrorists “ do you think they would be given bail ? They’ll have to try again later , somewhere else, to blame Iran /Russia and keep the population on side.
It's a known tactic of Iran and Russia to employ street gangs to carry out attacks on their behalf. There are various reason for using this tactic, one main one being that it's easier to distance themselves. It's also not just about the direct impact of the attack itself (which in most cases don't work) it's about causing confusion/fear/uncertainty (people claiming false flag, plays right into their hands) and demonstrating their reach, especially to dissidents who have sought safety abroad. The people arrested are unlikely to be terrorists in the commonly understood way, as in ideologically driven or a paid up member of a group.
This is nothing new, a famous example of this tactic was the Apartheid government using the Richardson gang to bug downing street. If you want to talk about false flags look a bit closer to home, there a some very noisy people who are claiming to be very patriotic, who I'm very suspicious of... anyway, I'm sure there's plenty more twists and turns to come.
The latest theory I’ve seen is that the member of the public (who apparently has not been spoken to by the Police ??) actually saw a joint UK Special forces/MI5/CIA team who were engaged on a legitimate operation against a real threat and that was who Gloucestershire Police ‘arrested’. This would explain the bail decision. Basically the whole thing has been a massive cock up.
I’m sure the truth will eventually come out but it’s entertaining to read all the theories….well, most of them.
Someone I know once saw a white van parked on a lane at night with masked figures and weapons. He rode past them on his motorbike and realised something was wrong. Got home and called the police. Later found out it was a police rendezvous before they carried out an arrest.
Almost certainly this story is a combination of all the things in the thread, plus more we don't know about.
This is such a strange story. It sounds like the people arrested were trying to steal fuel.
Why is Trump and Rubio coming out and acting like this was a legitimate threat that was foiled? I really don't understand what has been cocked up here, hopefully the full story comes out soon.
Looks like a false flag to me . The woman farmer messed up the plan. If they were potential “terrorists “ do you think they would be given bail ? They’ll have to try again later , somewhere else, to blame Iran /Russia and keep the population on side.
Has a pristine, undamaged Russian passport mysteriously turned up at the scene yet?
Has a pristine, undamaged Russian passport mysteriously turned up at the scene yet?
No one was talking about Russia in relation to this, but yes, of course, it's all part of a grand conspiracy to victimise Russia. Obviously there's no other explanation for this odd story than that the evil Anglo-Saxons are once again trying to besmirch the reputation of the Russian state and stir up conflict with the peace-loving Russian government who would never ever carry out acts of murder and sabotage on our territory!
No one was talking about Russia in relation to this, but yes, of course, it's all part of a grand conspiracy to victimise Russia. Obviously there's no other explanation for this odd story than that the evil Anglo-Saxons are once again trying to besmirch the reputation of the Russian state and stir up conflict with the peace-loving Russian government who would never ever carry out acts of murder and sabotage on our territory!
There's literally two posts above mine that mention the russkis (including the one I replied to), hence my tongue in cheek comment, but cheers for the downvote and white knighting for the Anglo-Saxons.
There's literally two posts above mine that mention the russkis (including the one I replied to), hence my tongue in cheek comment, but cheers for the downvote and white knighting for the Anglo-Saxons.
Well, there's the first nutjob conspiracy theory post about it being a false flag to blame Russia and Iran, and one pointing out a flaw in that reasoning, but in any serious discourse about this story no one has been talking about it being a Russian op; it's all been either fuel thieves, Iranian op or domestic terror op. I'm not giving any opinion on the likelihood on any of those.
If you know anything about Russian propaganda and conspiracy theories peddled by Russian influence ops you'll understand what I mean Anglo-Saxons. I don't understand what you mean by white-knighting. If I misunderstood what you meant by your post l, and you were actually making fun of Russian propaganda and conspiracy theories then I do apologise!
Well, there's the first nutjob conspiracy theory post about it being a false flag to blame Russia and Iran, and one pointing out a flaw in that reasoning, but in any serious discourse about this story no one has been talking about it being a Russian op; it's all been either fuel thieves, Iranian op or domestic terror op. I'm not giving any opinion on the likelihood on any of those.
If you know anything about Russian propaganda and conspiracy theories peddled by Russian influence ops you'll understand what I mean Anglo-Saxons. I don't understand what you mean by white-knighting. If I misunderstood what you meant by your post l, and you were actually making fun of Russian propaganda and conspiracy theories then I do apologise!
All good, apology accepted. I'm not a fan of any type of propaganda to be honest, Russian or not.
I blame the International break. They should be outlawed.
I've heard this was a CIA plot to burn the Epstein files, hence the petrol. But the vans were otherwise empty, the files gone: almost certainly taken by Mossad.
I've heard the guys from London were out to steal some farmers red diesel to sell on and were mistaken for terrorists - most plausible explanation I've heard.
It's a known tactic of Iran and Russia to employ street gangs to carry out attacks on their behalf. There are various reason for using this tactic, one main one being that it's easier to distance themselves. It's also not just about the direct impact of the attack itself (which in most cases don't work) it's about causing confusion/fear/uncertainty (people claiming false flag, plays right into their hands) and demonstrating their reach, especially to dissidents who have sought safety abroad. The people arrested are unlikely to be terrorists in the commonly understood way, as in ideologically driven or a paid up member of a group.
This is nothing new, a famous example of this tactic was the Apartheid government using the Richardson gang to bug downing street. If you want to talk about false flags look a bit closer to home, there a some very noisy people who are claiming to be very patriotic, who I'm very suspicious of... anyway, I'm sure there's plenty more twists and turns to come.
[Post edited 30 Sep 14:39]
‘A famous example’?
Let me guess, Georg Cornell told you that, while the pair of ya were having a quiet drink in the Blind Beggar…