Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... 14:10 - Apr 7 with 3611 viewsYorkRanger

They would be fine for me....
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:12 - Apr 7 with 2852 viewsthemodfather

no way and never, not sherwood.
steve clarke tops my list and some would like malky mackay.
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:15 - Apr 7 with 2839 viewsBklynRanger

I think Sherwood would represent another creative way for us to get someone very average who still considers us a step down.
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:16 - Apr 7 with 2831 viewsbosh67

Roberto Di Matteo for me all day long next season.

A. Knows how to get out of this league
B Knows how to run a premiership team
C. Knows how to win the champions league
D. Young, progressive, solid

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:16 - Apr 7 with 2834 viewsdaveB

not sure why anyone would want Sherwood or Steve Clarke. If we replace Redknapp I'd hope to get better than those two
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:16 - Apr 7 with 2825 viewsJamie

Wouldn't touch Sherwood with a bargepole.

'Passhhhunn' does not equal a good manager.
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:18 - Apr 7 with 2812 viewsDWQPR

After Saturday there is only one person I would want, then I can find my old 'Ernie Howe is magic' T-shirt my Mum had printed up for me and just change a couple of letters. Also never would have Sherwood as there would be a great danger that he would want to sign LTC on a permanent contract.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:21 - Apr 7 with 2799 viewsYorkRanger

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:16 - Apr 7 by daveB

not sure why anyone would want Sherwood or Steve Clarke. If we replace Redknapp I'd hope to get better than those two

Maybe our expectations need resetting?
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:21 - Apr 7 with 2798 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:31 - Apr 7 with 2758 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:21 - Apr 7 by YorkRanger

Maybe our expectations need resetting?

not really. Sherwood has been dreadful for spurs. He's arrogant in the bad way. His next job will not be in the Prem. Unless he goes to Norwich. Who might not be in the Prem.

Bare bones.

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:34 - Apr 7 with 2752 viewsToast_R

Bit passed it now aint they, even for Harry?
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:35 - Apr 7 with 2747 viewsJamie

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:31 - Apr 7 by Antti_Heinola

not really. Sherwood has been dreadful for spurs. He's arrogant in the bad way. His next job will not be in the Prem. Unless he goes to Norwich. Who might not be in the Prem.

Surely Sherwood is Terry Connor Mk2. Carcrash of a manager and will surely find it hard to get another job of any sort.
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:48 - Apr 7 with 2704 viewsRs_Holy

Steve Gallen for me.... There is a brilliant manager in the making there.... and he bleeds blue and white blood too.
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:53 - Apr 7 with 2689 viewsWeaverQPR

Sherwood is the next Magilton, looks out of control on the touchline, has already pinged one of his players, stay well clear imo.
Les Ferdinand would be ok if he had an old head alongside him.

@WeavQPR

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 15:23 - Apr 7 with 2638 viewslave16

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:53 - Apr 7 by WeaverQPR

Sherwood is the next Magilton, looks out of control on the touchline, has already pinged one of his players, stay well clear imo.
Les Ferdinand would be ok if he had an old head alongside him.

Arry will move up sherwood will move in and we will have to suffer the consequences... nightmare

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 16:03 - Apr 7 with 2574 viewsTHEBUSH

Sherwood didn't deserve the Spurs managers job in the first place and certainly don't think he's the man for us.
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 16:13 - Apr 7 with 2548 viewsWokingR

Surely there's enough room for everyone
We are currently well below Harry's preferred number of 45 assistant coaches
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 16:46 - Apr 7 with 2482 viewsQPR1882

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer...

They may have got in the side a few years ago but they are getting on a bit now.
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 16:54 - Apr 7 with 2461 viewsGloucs_R

Sherwood had a great chance to prove himself at Spurs. A good squad, Europa League, well placed in the Prem. He has failed miserably and listening to him, he has an old school approach which went out in the 80's.

God help us if he came here.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 16:58 - Apr 7 with 2453 viewskingsburyR

Never too old to get into our side..... I I've never understood the Gallen love-in on this site!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 17:06 - Apr 7 with 2433 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 17:30 - Apr 7 with 2374 viewstoboboly

Sherwood would have a fatal stroke/heart attack within a week of training starting.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 17:35 - Apr 7 with 2363 viewsrobith

I find Sherwood amusing, mostly because he manages someone else. Would be a catastrophe. Surely if we're binning Redknapp we've had our fill of "just farking run around" school of tactics?
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 19:14 - Apr 7 with 2270 viewsRs_Holy

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 16:58 - Apr 7 by kingsburyR

Never too old to get into our side..... I I've never understood the Gallen love-in on this site!

I think I am in the minority on here with the "Gallen Love In"... He is getting the QPR lads to punch above there weight, brought on some good prospects and is a massive QPR fan... That is all
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 22:48 - Apr 7 with 2101 viewsRangersAreBack

No to Sherwood and no to Gallen. Managing expectation is one thing, but we are not a pub team. We are a championship team targeting promotion to one of the best leagues in the world. A manager with some pedigree is required, not managers or coaches wearing L plates.
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 22:50 - Apr 7 with 2090 viewsjohnnyl14

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:16 - Apr 7 by bosh67

Roberto Di Matteo for me all day long next season.

A. Knows how to get out of this league
B Knows how to run a premiership team
C. Knows how to win the champions league
D. Young, progressive, solid

Totally agree
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024