Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Careful what you wish for 15:20 - Nov 5 with 6209 viewsBAWHoops

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-new-boss-you-agr

Not exactly inspiring!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Careful what you wish for on 15:22 - Nov 5 with 5078 viewsNorthernr

I got as far as "Good candidate - but maybe this is not the right time" for Rodgers.

Actual answer, wouldn't touch the QPR job with a fckin ten foot barge pole.
Careful what you wish for on 15:22 - Nov 5 with 5072 viewsJonDoeman

Better not be Pearce .

It Is What It Is !!

Careful what you wish for on 15:23 - Nov 5 with 5065 viewsJonDoeman

Careful what you wish for on 15:22 - Nov 5 by Northernr

I got as far as "Good candidate - but maybe this is not the right time" for Rodgers.

Actual answer, wouldn't touch the QPR job with a fckin ten foot barge pole.

You're right, but we are more his level TBF !

It Is What It Is !!

Careful what you wish for on 15:29 - Nov 5 with 5017 viewsWilloW4

Careful what you wish for on 15:23 - Nov 5 by JonDoeman

You're right, but we are more his level TBF !

Good point Jon,( have I ever agreed with you before, and do you care ?😉).. Pearce is A Ranger, but let's not forget he let his wife call their daughter Chelsea...hard man or what!?!?.. He likes SLF and the Lurkers etc, so not all bad.
Careful what you wish for on 15:34 - Nov 5 with 4987 viewsJonDoeman

Careful what you wish for on 15:29 - Nov 5 by WilloW4

Good point Jon,( have I ever agreed with you before, and do you care ?😉).. Pearce is A Ranger, but let's not forget he let his wife call their daughter Chelsea...hard man or what!?!?.. He likes SLF and the Lurkers etc, so not all bad.

I'm sure we must have done Willo!

It Is What It Is !!

Careful what you wish for on 15:46 - Nov 5 with 4922 viewsDiscodroids

Jesus, That Paul Warburton write more utter shite than i do, and thats saying something.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Careful what you wish for on 15:47 - Nov 5 with 4916 viewsAntti_Heinola

Careful what you wish for on 15:46 - Nov 5 by Discodroids

Jesus, That Paul Warburton write more utter shite than i do, and thats saying something.

it is, and you're right.
it won't be any of them.

Bare bones.

Careful what you wish for on 15:50 - Nov 5 with 4897 viewsHunterhoop

Good God! Stuart Pearce...."strong contender"??? For what?! World's most useless manager? Most consecutive failures? Worst haircut in the UK?

Jeez.

Pearson would probably be the best, but he's a bit of a d*ck with questionable father skills and he'll need time.

Chris Powell? So we've sacked Ramsey for being mid table in the Champ...let's hire another Champ manager who's just been sacked for being mid table...

Ollie, no. Let's not go back.
Login to get fewer ads

Careful what you wish for on 16:00 - Nov 5 with 4839 viewsAitch

I hear Peter Reid and Bryan Robson are available..........

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Careful what you wish for on 16:07 - Nov 5 with 4798 viewsMytch_QPR

I suspect that money will be an overriding factor - Warnock possibly being the least expensive 'proven' option.
That said, I also understood that he didn't want to go back in to full time management - so we could be looking to fill the position again in less than a year.
I'd like to see someone who might (results and fan's disquiet permitting) actually see out a 3 year contract.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Careful what you wish for on 16:11 - Nov 5 with 4776 viewsToast_R

Stuart Pearce, terrible manager. Don't have the inteligence. When dicks like him keep getting recycled, you can see why Black managers get the hump.

Brendan Rogers, f*ck sake have a day off

Ian Holloway, not his type of job

Chris Powell, no chance with `TF pulling the strings

Nigel Pearson, would be a certain crass comedy to it. Which player is he going to headbutt first?
Careful what you wish for on 16:11 - Nov 5 with 4772 viewsBklynRanger

That's the laziest bit of bullshit I've read about us in a while.
Careful what you wish for on 16:12 - Nov 5 with 4766 viewssimmo

17 October: “Management doesn’t interest me anymore, but if I can help Chris and QPR by acting as a sounding board, then that’s great” — Neil Warnock, definitely not interested in management.

5 November: “We’ve made this decision in the best interests of the football club” — Neil Warnock is forced to be interested after Les Ferdinand confirms Chris Ramsey has been bundled aboard the good ship Do One, with Warnock replacing him in temporary charge of first-team duties.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Careful what you wish for on 16:15 - Nov 5 with 4755 viewsMytch_QPR

Careful what you wish for on 16:11 - Nov 5 by BklynRanger

That's the laziest bit of bullshit I've read about us in a while.

Not quite, Bklyn - they missed out Wilkins - there seems to be a real trend of getting the old boys back at the moment!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Careful what you wish for on 16:17 - Nov 5 with 4738 viewsHayesender

Careful what you wish for on 15:29 - Nov 5 by WilloW4

Big SLF fan. Saw him at one of their gigs in London about 4 years ago.

So, great taste in music, but not such a great manager imo

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Careful what you wish for on 16:20 - Nov 5 with 4721 viewsTacticalR

Has anybody ever wished for Stuart Pearce?

Air hostess clique

Careful what you wish for on 16:24 - Nov 5 with 4696 viewsFDC

Rag. Could have been written by a Twitter-bot
Careful what you wish for on 16:30 - Nov 5 with 4665 viewsToast_R

Careful what you wish for on 16:20 - Nov 5 by TacticalR

Has anybody ever wished for Stuart Pearce?

No as I stated earlier he's too thick to be a decent manager. It worked for him as a player as he'd happily fly in tackles he was never going to win, break the odd bone and carry on regardless, take heart in mouth penalties when others would have sh*t a brick and walked away or take a headbutt clean in the face and just get up and carry on with blood p*ssing down his face. We al loved that, it was the British bull dogmatism up and at em attitude. But in management I reckon you need to be a little more astute than that. Bringing goalkeepers on as strikers while a striker remans on the bench kinda thing. It's the crap an old fashioned P.E. teacher might do in an attempt to win a county cup game.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 16:31]
Careful what you wish for on 16:34 - Nov 5 with 4642 viewsWilloW4

Careful what you wish for on 16:17 - Nov 5 by Hayesender

PM me Hayesender..re:SLF.
Careful what you wish for on 16:39 - Nov 5 with 4606 viewsDiscodroids

Careful what you wish for on 15:47 - Nov 5 by Antti_Heinola

it is, and you're right.
it won't be any of them.

My Dear Antti, A fisherman can always see another fisherman from afar.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Careful what you wish for on 17:24 - Nov 5 with 4496 viewsWilloW4

Careful what you wish for on 16:17 - Nov 5 by Hayesender

PM you back mate, let me know. Cheers..
Careful what you wish for on 17:32 - Nov 5 with 4452 viewsaves

Also mentions of Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink - almost spat out my tea. Not past Bungle and gang to go after him.
Careful what you wish for on 19:26 - Nov 5 with 4297 viewsderbyhoop

Careful what you wish for on 16:07 - Nov 5 by Mytch_QPR

I suspect that money will be an overriding factor - Warnock possibly being the least expensive 'proven' option.
That said, I also understood that he didn't want to go back in to full time management - so we could be looking to fill the position again in less than a year.
I'd like to see someone who might (results and fan's disquiet permitting) actually see out a 3 year contract.

Exactly.

They moved the goalposts when they didn't get rid of Austin, Fer, Sandro, Green and Phillips. But they can't afford to keep them.
Some of those may go in January, some others next Summer.
Any replacements will be done on the cheap.
And anybody thinking the new Head Coach will earn a fraction of what we paid the charlatan, is deluded.
As for Warburton's list - could you be more uninspiring?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Careful what you wish for on 19:52 - Nov 5 with 4234 viewsFredManRave

Careful what you wish for on 16:39 - Nov 5 by Discodroids

My Dear Antti, A fisherman can always see another fisherman from afar.

One of Cantonas better quotes.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Careful what you wish for on 19:59 - Nov 5 with 4197 viewsDiscodroids

Careful what you wish for on 19:52 - Nov 5 by FredManRave

One of Cantonas better quotes.

i thought it was Gordon Gekko!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024