Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport 11:27 - Sep 6 with 9673 viewsBlackCrowe

Climate change is racist appraently and all the protesters are white.

Next up are a load Mumsnet wives scaling Big Ben on behalf of Father 4 Justice.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 11:32 - Sep 6 with 4394 viewsaston_hoop

Black Lives Matter UK said the action was taken in order to "highlight the UK's environmental impact on the lives of black people locally and globally".

I love it when people are so confused, they can't quite work out what or who to protest against so they just stick a few things together.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 11:39 - Sep 6 with 4370 viewsLongsufferingR

Isn't it racist to only protest about the effects of climate change on black people? Should all be charged with racially aggravated stupidity.
Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 11:55 - Sep 6 with 4318 viewsNW5Hoop

I'm not sure this is the world's best thought out protest, but climate change will have a disproportionate effect on places where people of colour live — South Asia, sub-Saharan Africa — so their fundamental point is right.
Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:00 - Sep 6 with 4295 viewssuperstan

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 11:55 - Sep 6 by NW5Hoop

I'm not sure this is the world's best thought out protest, but climate change will have a disproportionate effect on places where people of colour live — South Asia, sub-Saharan Africa — so their fundamental point is right.

Should do their protests in China!
Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:06 - Sep 6 with 4273 viewsstevec

I say build a wall, stick the protesters on the other side and make them fckin pay for it.
Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:13 - Sep 6 with 4238 viewspaulparker

Don't white lives or Asian lives matter as well ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:14 - Sep 6 with 4233 viewsBluce_Ree

Gee! What a great idea. I bet Air Traffic Control loved having to juggle those flying cannisters packed with HUMAN LIVES in real time because Tristan and Rupert fancied having a pop at the establishment.

Ironically I hope the police kicked the fking shit out them. Irresponsible SJW pricks.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:15 - Sep 6 with 4224 viewsDiscodroids

The Black Lives Matter UK Reich Minister of Propaganda for the Department of 'Racist Climate Crisis', Makes an Announcement..

"Pollution..

Black Lives Matter Uk Headquarters Yesterday 3.45pm.

"Right Julian, Our Next Protest is at London City Airport, How can we Make this A Black Lives Matter Issue??"

" Pollution is racist"

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:15 - Sep 6 with 4222 viewsHooparoo

Are you fcking serious? Lol!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:16 - Sep 6 with 4212 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Fck me, what a time to be alive!
Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:17 - Sep 6 with 4207 viewsLongsufferingR

Oh do me a favour!
Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:17 - Sep 6 with 4206 viewshopphoops

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:15 - Sep 6 by Discodroids

The Black Lives Matter UK Reich Minister of Propaganda for the Department of 'Racist Climate Crisis', Makes an Announcement..

"Pollution..

Black Lives Matter Uk Headquarters Yesterday 3.45pm.

"Right Julian, Our Next Protest is at London City Airport, How can we Make this A Black Lives Matter Issue??"

" Pollution is racist"

"What've we got?"

"A tripod-like-structure!"

"When are we going to use it?"

"Nooow!"

PS They forgot gender!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:17 - Sep 6 with 4202 viewsDiscodroids

Oh Hello!..Im looking for Some Bourgeoisie Cnts lying on a Runway...They are rather Old im afraid.. oh! oh ! you do !..Black Lives Matter You Say!! Wonderful !
[Post edited 6 Sep 2016 12:26]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:18 - Sep 6 with 4197 viewsstevec

Thinking of starting a movement called 'white lives don't matter'.

We all turn up and slag each other off
Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:18 - Sep 6 with 4189 viewsBrianMcCarthy

They're close but they're still missing the point completely. I actually grimaced when I read about this earlier.

Climate change affects poor people whether they be Bangladeshis whose houses will soon be underwater, Saharans who starve, Miners in Wales or Steelworkers in Pittsburgh.

Fight climate change by all means. Fight poverty by all means. But just because climate change affects the poor disproportionally and just because the poor tend to be disproportionally non-white it doesn't mean that climate change is racist.

Idiots.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:24 - Sep 6 with 4151 viewsDiscodroids

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:18 - Sep 6 by stevec

Thinking of starting a movement called 'white lives don't matter'.

We all turn up and slag each other off

I hope The Black Lives Matter UK Apparatchiks telling People on their video today that Pollution is Racist , Tell that To the hundreds of white cystic Fibrosis Patients that live in Newham, where london city airport is based.

There'll be well chuffed

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:29 - Sep 6 with 4126 viewsKonk

What a bunch of clowns. Deary me.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:35 - Sep 6 with 4106 viewsDorse

Won't somebody please think of the racists? When will they have a voice?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:47 - Sep 6 with 4062 viewsloftboy

I will continue to say that climate change is bollocks until someone can come up with an answer to what caused Britain to be warmer when the Romans were here and they had no engines!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:53 - Sep 6 with 4030 viewsaston_hoop

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:47 - Sep 6 by loftboy

I will continue to say that climate change is bollocks until someone can come up with an answer to what caused Britain to be warmer when the Romans were here and they had no engines!

The fact that you know the climate has changed since Roman times means that you need some proof of climate change?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:57 - Sep 6 with 4014 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 13:02 - Sep 6 with 3998 viewsBrightonhoop

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:53 - Sep 6 by aston_hoop

The fact that you know the climate has changed since Roman times means that you need some proof of climate change?

Yeah, but what have the Romans ever done for us?!
Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 13:04 - Sep 6 with 3980 viewsDorse

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 13:02 - Sep 6 by Brightonhoop

Yeah, but what have the Romans ever done for us?!

Turns out it wasn't the Romans, it was the EU apparently.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 13:12 - Sep 6 with 3925 viewsQPR_Jim

Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 12:47 - Sep 6 by loftboy

They're from Italy, they bought the sun with them. I'm lead to believe this is how it works by anyone over a certain age at work who ever comments about weather and holidays in the same breath.
Black Lives Matter protest at London City Aiport on 13:23 - Sep 6 with 3878 viewsDiscodroids

Friends, it saddens me to see the Far Right White mans Poison of pollution Floating on our beautiful Black Nubian Clouds To the Cradle of civilization, and thus to our Historic home of the Omega Black man, Here In North Islington.

Friends, We must say NO! to the Racist Pollution that The Blonde Haired, Blue eyed , thin boned white devil spews into the Air, From his native industrial Homelands In China, India and Japan.

In all seriousness, i must thank BLM for taking keith vaz Off the tv , and my mind off him blurting his Patak blend of authentic spices into his 'Romanian Decorators' pot of Turps
[Post edited 6 Sep 2016 13:29]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024