Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Fernadez tweet 19:13 - Dec 30 with 12042 viewshorshamHoop

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 1h1 hour ago
Out of the blue Harry Redknapp called. Said we played well against Brighton. Never was sending off. Rare for ex manager to call. Decent.

I enjoyed the attacking play in the first half but as in Northern's report, defensively we were all over the place. Never a sending off apart from in the ref and the appeal committe's opinion - poor old Ned is so out of form and luck.

I had a seat right on the split with the home fans and boy were they quiet and didn't the boys around me let them know - too used to winning maybe but apart from a couple of foul mouthed idiots it was all fun and good natured.

Dave Mcintyre has it right in us being a mid table team on a terrible run - pretty sure we will not go down - Happy New year
Tony Fernadez tweet on 19:47 - Dec 30 with 6312 viewsNoDiddley

If Arry called he's sniffing around for a part time job. Might need a bit of rendering done on his Sandbanks gaff.
Tony Fernadez tweet on 20:31 - Dec 30 with 6129 viewsBklynRanger

I think you need quotes round that first paragraph. I thought he was going on about Northern's report and was quite impressed. So I looked it up on the Twitter because I'm on the Twitter now (loads of fcuking followers, many many more than Scott Jones believe me....)

The grief TF gets on there. #intenseandprolonged

#abitlikememakinglovetoabeautifulwoman
[Post edited 30 Dec 2016 20:32]
Tony Fernadez tweet on 21:49 - Dec 30 with 5865 viewsHitch

Arry the master predator smelling a bit of blood.
'Im free ova Noo Year, if I cud elp'.
Tony Fernadez tweet on 21:59 - Dec 30 with 5820 viewskomradkirk

"yeah,the ole knee is good as gold"
Tony Fernadez tweet on 22:10 - Dec 30 with 5770 viewsPunteR

Decent??
He mugged you off Tony..
Wake up.!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tony Fernadez tweet on 22:52 - Dec 30 with 5635 viewsNorthernr

Words fail me.
Tony Fernadez tweet on 22:55 - Dec 30 with 5608 viewsLblock

"Decent"

And people ask me why i think Bungle is a Grade A football mug.

Jeeshe!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tony Fernadez tweet on 23:21 - Dec 30 with 5537 views2Thomas2Bowles

harry also said, I told you that LF knows feck all

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Tony Fernadez tweet on 23:53 - Dec 30 with 5456 viewsjohncharles

I think we should extend the hand of friendship to Mr Redknapp and invite him to watch the next home game. Take him to the highest seat in SAR and chuck down the stairs. Do his knees the world of good.

Strong and stable my arse.

Tony Fernadez tweet on 23:56 - Dec 30 with 5441 viewsthame_hoops

It absolutely amazes me at the vitriol redknapp gets. He got us promoted and the day at Wembley was one of my best memories at rangers. What we'd give for a playoff season again, some of you so called experts have very short memories. SMH
Tony Fernadez tweet on 00:11 - Dec 31 with 5402 viewsNorthernr

Tony Fernadez tweet on 23:56 - Dec 30 by thame_hoops

It absolutely amazes me at the vitriol redknapp gets. He got us promoted and the day at Wembley was one of my best memories at rangers. What we'd give for a playoff season again, some of you so called experts have very short memories. SMH

Spent £100m on that play off season, where we were very lucky. Did £25m the season before failing to keep us up and then spent all the TV money the year after on a team that got relegated again. The state we''re in now, the FFP court case, what Hoos is having to do, what Ferdinand is having to do, selling everybody, taking punts on players - it is all the result of that 2 years of Redknapp and Fernandes.
Tony Fernadez tweet on 00:43 - Dec 31 with 5355 viewsYorkRanger

Agreed about the day at Wembley, but when we look back at the broader issues of how the club was run during that time, the money spent and where that leaves us today, then there are very few fond memories to be had....
Tony Fernadez tweet on 00:50 - Dec 31 with 5345 viewsPunteR

Tony Fernadez tweet on 00:11 - Dec 31 by Northernr

Spent £100m on that play off season, where we were very lucky. Did £25m the season before failing to keep us up and then spent all the TV money the year after on a team that got relegated again. The state we''re in now, the FFP court case, what Hoos is having to do, what Ferdinand is having to do, selling everybody, taking punts on players - it is all the result of that 2 years of Redknapp and Fernandes.

And Hughes. Don't forget Hughes.

Tony Fernadez tweet on 07:31 - Dec 31 with 5196 viewsisawqpratwcity

What do you mean "...and Fernandes"?

Are you saying that he should not have appointed Redknapp? He was going on Redknapp's history and thought he was getting a reasonable manager.

Should he have not given Redknapp so much money to spend? Maybe, but he was backing his manager and largely out of his own pocket.

What do you expect, Tony circa 2016 to time transport back to 2011?

You can say he has been inept, but you cannot say that he has not learned from his mistakes nor not paid for them.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Tony Fernadez tweet on 07:36 - Dec 31 with 5185 viewsPommyhoop

I actually got a little bit of sick in my mouth !

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tony Fernadez tweet on 07:55 - Dec 31 with 5160 viewsGloucs_R

New DOF after some hound Les out?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Tony Fernadez tweet on 08:05 - Dec 31 with 5132 viewsLblock

What that day at Wembley where Candle Face was thinking about what golf clubs he was going to join next season? Or was it which club he could siphon some Sandbanks flood defence funding from whilst massaging his ego? The game where Clint Hill made the key tactical change? The one where all the motivation stuff was done by Barton and his mind bending guru?
That game?

That slag did nothing for this club, nothing. Even Charlie Austin was a fluke and he was way down his list of targets

May a pox be upon him

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tony Fernadez tweet on 08:15 - Dec 31 with 5109 viewsRoller

Tony Fernadez tweet on 19:47 - Dec 30 by NoDiddley

If Arry called he's sniffing around for a part time job. Might need a bit of rendering done on his Sandbanks gaff.

I understand that he downsized recently; perhaps he has been as profligate with Rosie's money as he was with Fernandes'.
Tony Fernadez tweet on 08:15 - Dec 31 with 5106 viewscyprusmel

I understand what you say but I think it was more Clint Hill that won us promotion by telling Harry how to use the substitutes.
Tony Fernadez tweet on 10:51 - Dec 31 with 4876 viewsPunteR

Tony Fernadez tweet on 08:15 - Dec 31 by cyprusmel

I understand what you say but I think it was more Clint Hill that won us promotion by telling Harry how to use the substitutes.

And Zamora. Don't forget Zamora.

Tony Fernadez tweet on 11:14 - Dec 31 with 4811 viewsjohncharles

And whilst he was fleecing the club he was lying through his teeth.

Strong and stable my arse.

Tony Fernadez tweet on 11:23 - Dec 31 with 4785 viewspaulparker

Tony Fernadez tweet on 08:05 - Dec 31 by Lblock

What that day at Wembley where Candle Face was thinking about what golf clubs he was going to join next season? Or was it which club he could siphon some Sandbanks flood defence funding from whilst massaging his ego? The game where Clint Hill made the key tactical change? The one where all the motivation stuff was done by Barton and his mind bending guru?
That game?

That slag did nothing for this club, nothing. Even Charlie Austin was a fluke and he was way down his list of targets

May a pox be upon him

I love you Lblock

Top post sir , that Knut Redknapp deserves shooting , to this day I reckon he done a deal with levy over the Sandro transfer , he lumbered us with Rio, nico, benayoun , and don't forget the loan of Zarate where we had to cough up 60 large a week for nothing , old candle face hated this club he could barely say the word us when describing QPR he saw us as a pension top up
More fool that idiot fernades for being weak and star struck

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tony Fernadez tweet on 11:41 - Dec 31 with 4751 viewsterryb

Tony Fernadez tweet on 07:31 - Dec 31 by isawqpratwcity

What do you mean "...and Fernandes"?

Are you saying that he should not have appointed Redknapp? He was going on Redknapp's history and thought he was getting a reasonable manager.

Should he have not given Redknapp so much money to spend? Maybe, but he was backing his manager and largely out of his own pocket.

What do you expect, Tony circa 2016 to time transport back to 2011?

You can say he has been inept, but you cannot say that he has not learned from his mistakes nor not paid for them.

"Are you saying that he should not have appointed Redknapp? He was going on Redknapp's history and thought he was getting a reasonable manager."

Most certainly he shouldn't have appointed Redknapp. We were past saving from relegation even with a proper manager.

This was the moment we should have changed our policy & started building our future.

IMO this was Fernandes worst moment!
Tony Fernadez tweet on 11:53 - Dec 31 with 4700 viewsRangersw12

That tweet sums up Fernandes in a nutshell a complete and utter buffoon
Tony Fernadez tweet on 12:08 - Dec 31 with 4652 viewsthame_hoops

You make 'getting promoted' sound ever so easy Clive
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024