Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New signing from China incoming 04:57 - Jul 13 with 4429 viewsHayesender

Some bloke called Feng

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4006400/queens-park-rangers-resort-to-mystical-ar

Poll: Shamima Beghum

New signing from China incoming on 05:14 - Jul 13 with 3698 viewsloftinoz

Feng shui out.
New signing from China incoming on 06:37 - Jul 13 with 3625 viewsLblock

I didn't see any mention of a fee - another freebie I suppose?

Fengs ain't what they used to be anymore

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

New signing from China incoming on 07:53 - Jul 13 with 3478 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Good luck explaining that to Ollie!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New signing from China incoming on 08:03 - Jul 13 with 3447 viewsPhildo

Can they Feng Shui an extra three inches of legroom? Will turning the seats round make the view better?
New signing from China incoming on 08:13 - Jul 13 with 3407 viewsBklynRanger

“We’ve had experts in during the close season. They’ve moved stuff around and done bits and pieces and made things face certain ways.”

I don't think it's a great idea to reveal that much detail on our patent pending versatility tactics, seems a bit naive.
New signing from China incoming on 08:26 - Jul 13 with 3358 viewsCroydonCaptJack

We must be a 'shui in' for promotion now surely.
New signing from China incoming on 08:27 - Jul 13 with 3347 viewsGloucs_R

You've posted a link to the sun.... You will be burnt at the stake 😂

Poll: Are we staying up?

New signing from China incoming on 08:30 - Jul 13 with 3338 viewsbosh67

On hearing this news Ollie said

I'm not sure about this Feng Shui lad to be honest. Where do I put him in? Number 8, number 32, number 41. It's all prawn crackers if you ask me.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

New signing from China incoming on 08:32 - Jul 13 with 3329 viewsCroydonCaptJack

New signing from China incoming on 08:30 - Jul 13 by bosh67

On hearing this news Ollie said

I'm not sure about this Feng Shui lad to be honest. Where do I put him in? Number 8, number 32, number 41. It's all prawn crackers if you ask me.

Number 888 surely. Triple good fortune in Chinese.
New signing from China incoming on 09:24 - Jul 13 with 3201 viewsCopenranger

Will they be doing the formation and lineup as well?
Could be interesting..
New signing from China incoming on 09:46 - Jul 13 with 3129 viewsstevec

New signing from China incoming on 09:24 - Jul 13 by Copenranger

Will they be doing the formation and lineup as well?
Could be interesting..

Apparently they've stacked all the furniture in the middle of the room and nothing round the sides.
New signing from China incoming on 09:51 - Jul 13 with 3113 viewsNorthernr

Such a Sun story that one. Club moves some furniture around at the training ground. Fck me hold the front page.
New signing from China incoming on 09:55 - Jul 13 with 3105 viewshoof_hearted

New signing from China incoming on 09:51 - Jul 13 by Northernr

Such a Sun story that one. Club moves some furniture around at the training ground. Fck me hold the front page.

I just think every story with an "eastern" hint is aimed at the overseas streaming sales.
New signing from China incoming on 10:04 - Jul 13 with 3072 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

New signing from China incoming on 10:06 - Jul 13 with 3064 viewsCopenranger

New signing from China incoming on 09:46 - Jul 13 by stevec

Apparently they've stacked all the furniture in the middle of the room and nothing round the sides.

:)

"Don't worry, it's feng shui" will be heard a lot around the ground this season..
New signing from China incoming on 10:18 - Jul 13 with 3023 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

If that's the worst they can come up with we're doing alright. It wasn't so long ago they were relegating us to the conference!
[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 10:18]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

New signing from China incoming on 10:28 - Jul 13 with 2984 viewsTacticalR

The shaman position has been unfilled since Steve Black left, so it seems sensible to bring in a feng shui consultant. We just need another consultant to align our chakras and we'll be sorted.

Air hostess clique

New signing from China incoming on 10:31 - Jul 13 with 2969 viewsNorthernr

New signing from China incoming on 10:28 - Jul 13 by TacticalR

The shaman position has been unfilled since Steve Black left, so it seems sensible to bring in a feng shui consultant. We just need another consultant to align our chakras and we'll be sorted.

I remember doing an interview with Steve Black for this site. Genuinely lovely fella but after 90 minutes on the phone to him, during which time he went upstairs to get his QPR training gear so he could hold it while he talked, I was still absolutely none the wiser what he actually does for a living.
New signing from China incoming on 10:35 - Jul 13 with 2953 viewsrobith

With a "witty" quote from an unnamed fan that *just* happens to land the punchline! What are the chances?
New signing from China incoming on 10:47 - Jul 13 with 2916 viewsStevenageRanger

New signing from China incoming on 10:31 - Jul 13 by Northernr

I remember doing an interview with Steve Black for this site. Genuinely lovely fella but after 90 minutes on the phone to him, during which time he went upstairs to get his QPR training gear so he could hold it while he talked, I was still absolutely none the wiser what he actually does for a living.

I did see a difference in the players during his time (the play off semi vs Wigan)

In simple terms his job is to get people in a positive mindset. Who knows if we would have made the Play-Offs, then the final and then won it without him around. I remember Clint saying at the end of the Play-Off final that they were a 'band of brothers' its that sort of stuff around getting everyone pulling the same way that he does. Remember the hashtag #wertogether

I am a believer in all this! My motto is "What the mind believes the body achieves"

A lot think its nonsense, but a positive mind creates positive outcomes in my opinion.
New signing from China incoming on 10:51 - Jul 13 with 2902 viewsTacticalR

Isn't he a Geordie Jedi, using the Force for good ends?

Air hostess clique

New signing from China incoming on 11:26 - Jul 13 with 2820 viewssmegma

It was page 25 I think.
New signing from China incoming on 11:54 - Jul 13 with 2767 viewsDorse

Don't mock the mystical shamanist forces. You wouldn't want to anger them.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

New signing from China incoming on 13:26 - Jul 13 with 2616 viewsBrightonhoop

New signing from China incoming on 10:31 - Jul 13 by Northernr

Thing is, we went up with him. We'll never know if we would have gone up without him.
I think the huddle pre-second half for Wigan showed at least then they were a band of brothers and some of that has to have taken us over the line.
New signing from China incoming on 14:02 - Jul 13 with 2554 viewstimcocking

To be fair, there definitely is some benefit to feng shui. You should never block a window with furniture. If you do, its probably where your life has been going wrong for all these years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024