Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ians got to go 23:08 - Aug 22 with 3689 viewsdigswellhoop

please wheres my thread gone?
ians got to go on 23:10 - Aug 22 with 3013 viewsWatford_Ranger

Deleted due to stupidity of content?
ians got to go on 23:13 - Aug 22 with 2982 viewsdachiltern

Up the Rs I heard
ians got to go on 23:15 - Aug 22 with 2962 viewsdigswellhoop

so you cant have a veuw unless it pleases everyibe but you can keep useinng fouk language butvthats ok???
ians got to go on 23:16 - Aug 22 with 2947 viewsdachiltern

I find it sometimes helps to spell correctly?
ians got to go on 23:17 - Aug 22 with 2942 viewsRs_Holy

Yep it was Doran-esque... and for any younger viewers out there that is not a compliment.
ians got to go on 23:22 - Aug 22 with 2903 viewssmegma

ians got to go on 23:16 - Aug 22 by dachiltern

I find it sometimes helps to spell correctly?

Or talk sense
ians got to go on 23:22 - Aug 22 with 2897 viewsdigswellhoop

did any one read my first post which was what my opinion of our start was my thoughts if you didnt read it dont oass comments
ians got to go on 23:25 - Aug 22 with 2880 viewsLblock

I think you have your penis stuck somewhere in the QWERTY area of your keyboard

Ollie gets a free shot tonight from me even more so then f we bag something Saturday

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

ians got to go on 00:48 - Aug 23 with 2733 viewssmegma

ians got to go on 23:22 - Aug 22 by digswellhoop

did any one read my first post which was what my opinion of our start was my thoughts if you didnt read it dont oass comments

I read your first post. I passed comment then. I will pass comment now. You need help.
ians got to go on 08:43 - Aug 23 with 2519 viewsconnell10

Yes it was shite mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

ians got to go on 08:51 - Aug 23 with 2464 viewsLythamR

ians got to go on 23:22 - Aug 22 by digswellhoop

I am afraid I missed it but let me guess, was it a bit SHOUTY ?
ians got to go on 09:15 - Aug 23 with 2411 viewsDorse

ians got to go on 08:51 - Aug 23 by LythamR

I am afraid I missed it but let me guess, was it a bit SHOUTY ?

Pardon?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

ians got to go on 11:48 - Aug 23 with 2207 viewsCroydonCaptJack

ians got to go on 23:15 - Aug 22 by digswellhoop

so you cant have a veuw unless it pleases everyibe but you can keep useinng fouk language butvthats ok???

So how is that Russian language course going?
ians got to go on 11:55 - Aug 23 with 2175 viewsdanehoop

My intial thought was the thread was someone being ironic. Then I realised that it real and assumed it being the school holidays that someone had got hold of their parents internet connection.

Still struggling to take seriously that an adult could have posted the original thread and then start moaning about its demise in another thread.

Never knowingly understood

ians got to go on 11:57 - Aug 23 with 2165 viewssimmo

The fallout from this one fckin game is beyond ridiculous, some of you need to give your head a wobble. Too precious.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

ians got to go on 12:02 - Aug 23 with 2143 viewsconnell10

ians got to go on 11:57 - Aug 23 by simmo

The fallout from this one fckin game is beyond ridiculous, some of you need to give your head a wobble. Too precious.

Agree mate , I went last night and it was shite but we have 7 points in the league and I'm totally happy with that to be honest! I'm well over last night and I'm really looking forward to when we play Brentford in the league!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

ians got to go on 12:19 - Aug 23 with 2113 viewsJuzzie

I saw the original post and whilst I agree that people are entitled to their opinions (to paraphrase Voltaire etc.) it's just getting tiring after every defeat someone always pops up and demands the manager should go without any constructive insight as to who should replace them.

Most teams lose games, it happens. Sometimes the manner of the defeat (as last night) can be difficult to take but you're always going to get games like that. I'm sure Chelsea fans weren't happy at going 0-3 down to Burnley at one stage during the game.

So what happens, we give each manager 10 games and have 4+ managers a season??

Also, consider this...... unless you finish around the top 4 or 5 in the Championship you are going to draw/lose more games than you win. Even teams who finish 6th and qualify in the play-offs will more than likely have drawn/lost (mainly draws) more than they've won.
Fulham finshed 6th last season. They won 22 and drew/lost 24. Yeah, really fkin' bad season that was.

[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 12:45]
ians got to go on 08:33 - Aug 24 with 1796 viewssmegma

Before this tripe was written, I noticed the OPs last post was in July. Not one comment from him regarding the opening Reading game. And not one word from him following the Hull City game on Saturday.

His next post will no doubt be following our next home defeat. Probably didn't see the Brentford game.
ians got to go on 11:48 - Aug 24 with 1679 viewsQPR_John

ians got to go on 12:19 - Aug 23 by Juzzie

I saw the original post and whilst I agree that people are entitled to their opinions (to paraphrase Voltaire etc.) it's just getting tiring after every defeat someone always pops up and demands the manager should go without any constructive insight as to who should replace them.

Most teams lose games, it happens. Sometimes the manner of the defeat (as last night) can be difficult to take but you're always going to get games like that. I'm sure Chelsea fans weren't happy at going 0-3 down to Burnley at one stage during the game.

So what happens, we give each manager 10 games and have 4+ managers a season??

Also, consider this...... unless you finish around the top 4 or 5 in the Championship you are going to draw/lose more games than you win. Even teams who finish 6th and qualify in the play-offs will more than likely have drawn/lost (mainly draws) more than they've won.
Fulham finshed 6th last season. They won 22 and drew/lost 24. Yeah, really fkin' bad season that was.

[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 12:45]

"So what happens, we give each manager 10 games and have 4+ managers a season?? "

I think in Holloways case, after last season, we have given him more than that.
ians got to go on 11:51 - Aug 24 with 1671 viewskensalriser

"So what happens, we give each manager 10 games and have 4+ managers a season?? "

Worked for Watford!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

ians got to go on 11:56 - Aug 24 with 1659 viewssimmo

ians got to go on 11:48 - Aug 24 by QPR_John

I think in Holloways case, after last season, we have given him more than that.

Well then the time to get rid of him was at the end of last season, as we didn't do that we now have to stick with him and SUPPORT what he's trying to do. Otherwise what's the fckin point, we might as well pick a team that wins 8/10 times and make winning games our only measuring stick for success - like a bunch of fckin United fans.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

ians got to go on 11:59 - Aug 24 with 1652 viewsQPR_John

ians got to go on 11:56 - Aug 24 by simmo

Well then the time to get rid of him was at the end of last season, as we didn't do that we now have to stick with him and SUPPORT what he's trying to do. Otherwise what's the fckin point, we might as well pick a team that wins 8/10 times and make winning games our only measuring stick for success - like a bunch of fckin United fans.

I agree the time has passed, I was just pointing out that Holloway has had a longer honeymoon period than most.
ians got to go on 12:23 - Aug 24 with 1582 viewsBoston

Can someone please start a 'Really Don't Care Who The Manager Is As Long As We're Not Fighting Relegation' thread.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

ians got to go on 12:37 - Aug 24 with 1527 viewsDorse

ians got to go on 12:23 - Aug 24 by Boston

Can someone please start a 'Really Don't Care Who The Manager Is As Long As We're Not Fighting Relegation' thread.

We could also resurrect the 'I am absolutely furious about this (whatever it is)' thread so that we can consolidate all the unfocused outrage into one easy package.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

ians got to go on 12:38 - Aug 24 with 1525 viewsdaveB

ians got to go on 11:59 - Aug 24 by QPR_John

I agree the time has passed, I was just pointing out that Holloway has had a longer honeymoon period than most.

not sure he has, plenty were calling for him to go last Christmas when he had only been in charge of 5/6 games.

If Holloway went tomorrow some fans would be calling for the new man to go before the clocks changed.

It's not a QPR thing, it's just modern football fans who want everything yesterday and can't cope with losing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024