Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky commentators Fulham love fest 20:57 - Sep 29 with 3254 viewssdm1508

Getting a bit boring now.
Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 21:23 - Sep 29 with 3228 viewsWatford_Ranger

This is the first team in history to pass the ball in fairness.
Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 21:34 - Sep 29 with 3207 viewskropotkin41

I turned the commentary off.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 21:46 - Sep 29 with 3183 viewspaulparker

Andy Hinchcliffe hates us the flat nosed northern ponce

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 21:49 - Sep 29 with 3156 viewsCamberleyR

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 21:46 - Sep 29 by paulparker

Andy Hinchcliffe hates us the flat nosed northern ponce

My heart sinks every time I hear he's co-commentating our games because you know it'll be a torrent of non stop bias for the other team. I fücking hate the cünt.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 21:50 - Sep 29 with 3138 viewsWatford_Ranger

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 21:49 - Sep 29 by CamberleyR

My heart sinks every time I hear he's co-commentating our games because you know it'll be a torrent of non stop bias for the other team. I fücking hate the cünt.

What have we done to upset him?
Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 21:54 - Sep 29 with 3113 viewsactonman

Jesus, i thought we where playing Barcelona the way they where going on !!

I'm pretty sure the stats where fairly even , I'm just fking great full that we where allowed on the same pitch as the mighty Fulham
Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 21:55 - Sep 29 with 3101 viewsCamberleyR

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 21:50 - Sep 29 by Watford_Ranger

No idea but he never has a good word to say about us.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 22:13 - Sep 29 with 3012 viewsToast_R

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 21:50 - Sep 29 by Watford_Ranger

Probably his time as an Everton defender when Les, Bradley Allen and Devon White made him and his team mates look like c*nts
Login to get fewer ads

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 22:15 - Sep 29 with 2987 viewsdistortR

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 22:13 - Sep 29 by Toast_R

Probably his time as an Everton defender when Les, Bradley Allen and Devon White made him and his team mates look like c*nts

was it him who got pushed up top against us because they were having no luck against the wonderful Paul Parker, first ball in and he get's out-jumped by Parker much to our amusement?
Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 22:19 - Sep 29 with 2969 viewskomradkirk

Good comments,Hinchcliffe loves to roast us on live tv every game.....we know what we are
Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 22:30 - Sep 29 with 2899 viewssmegma

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 21:54 - Sep 29 by actonman

Jesus, i thought we where playing Barcelona the way they where going on !!

I'm pretty sure the stats where fairly even , I'm just fking great full that we where allowed on the same pitch as the mighty Fulham

The stats were in our favour but the only one that counts is the score.
Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 13:28 - Sep 30 with 2262 viewsLblock

I can only apologise here.....

Years and years ago I was a young un who stood in the Paddocks; longish hair, Lois jumbo cords, Pringle jumper etc
Mr Hinchcliffe came over to take a set piece and being a cheeky chappie I shouted to him "fcuk off bum nose"; which caused much mirth to my fellow Paddock'ers
Bum nose himself was not pleased, not pleased at all

Perhaps he still bears that grudge as well as his anus nostrils?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 13:33 - Sep 30 with 2254 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All our gang were laughing at the commentary last night. It was Trumpesque.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 13:38 - Sep 30 with 2240 viewsOldPedro

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 13:33 - Sep 30 by BrianMcCarthy

All our gang were laughing at the commentary last night. It was Trumpesque.

I wish Sky would provide an option where you can turn off the commentators but still have the crowd/pitch sound

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 14:14 - Sep 30 with 2192 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 13:38 - Sep 30 by OldPedro

I wish Sky would provide an option where you can turn off the commentators but still have the crowd/pitch sound

There was a brilliant radio commentator for decades in Ireland for gaelic football and hurling called Micheál Ó Muircheartaigh. Even his name was poetic and glorious. Most people I knew would turn down the sound on the telly and place the radio beside it and turn its volume up to listen to the great man.

I used to too. After a while I stopped moving the radio, though. It turns out that you don't have to see the radio to hear it.

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 16:53 - Sep 30 with 2101 viewsOldPedro

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 14:14 - Sep 30 by BrianMcCarthy

There was a brilliant radio commentator for decades in Ireland for gaelic football and hurling called Micheál Ó Muircheartaigh. Even his name was poetic and glorious. Most people I knew would turn down the sound on the telly and place the radio beside it and turn its volume up to listen to the great man.

I used to too. After a while I stopped moving the radio, though. It turns out that you don't have to see the radio to hear it.

My dad does something similar when watching sport if he doesn't like the tv commentator although when I tried it recently, the radio commentary and the tv pictures were a few seconds out and you heard what was going to happen a few seconds before you saw it happen :-)

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 18:16 - Oct 1 with 1880 viewscolinallcars

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 14:14 - Sep 30 by BrianMcCarthy

I used to listen to a commentator called Michael O'Hehir and loved it. His comments on Gaelic football which was/is a fierce sport were wonderful, things like " and it's Ben Hartigan going down the wing, and that's not lipstick on his face."
Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 08:36 - Oct 2 with 1645 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 18:16 - Oct 1 by colinallcars

I used to listen to a commentator called Michael O'Hehir and loved it. His comments on Gaelic football which was/is a fierce sport were wonderful, things like " and it's Ben Hartigan going down the wing, and that's not lipstick on his face."

O' Hehir was very good, too. Most people would day slightly better. I preferred Ó Muircheartiagh, though. Wittier.

"Anthony Lynch, the Cork corner-back, will be the last person to let you down — his people are undertakers...."

"Teddy McCarthy to Mick McCarthy, no relation, Mick McCarthy back to Teddy McCarthy, still no relation...."

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 10:09 - Oct 2 with 1599 viewscolinallcars

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 08:36 - Oct 2 by BrianMcCarthy

O' Hehir was very good, too. Most people would day slightly better. I preferred Ó Muircheartiagh, though. Wittier.

"Anthony Lynch, the Cork corner-back, will be the last person to let you down — his people are undertakers...."

"Teddy McCarthy to Mick McCarthy, no relation, Mick McCarthy back to Teddy McCarthy, still no relation...."

On reflection, I think it was hurling that Micheal was referring to with the lipstick comment. I'm not Irish myself but growing up in Shepherd's Bush in the 60s and70s, half of my mates were. We used to watch the hurling over the Scrubs on Sundays. It was frightening sometimes !
Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 10:19 - Oct 2 with 1576 viewsderbyhoop

Sky commentators Fulham love fest on 10:09 - Oct 2 by colinallcars

On reflection, I think it was hurling that Micheal was referring to with the lipstick comment. I'm not Irish myself but growing up in Shepherd's Bush in the 60s and70s, half of my mates were. We used to watch the hurling over the Scrubs on Sundays. It was frightening sometimes !

only sometimes?

I played a bit of Gaelic football for St Aidan's YC and remember playing at the GAA in Eltham.
As we finished and headed back to the changing room, there was a big hurling match on the main pitch. One bloke was being led away with his socks rolled down and he was black and blue from knee to ankle. Both legs.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024