Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One way to celebrate an away win 00:58 - Apr 23 with 4654 viewsDannyPaddox

Fantastic result with a goal in Bobby Zamora time.
One way to celebrate an away win on 01:07 - Apr 23 with 4627 viewsBoston

Uh oh, another big one,has Pompeii been evacuated?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 1:08]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

One way to celebrate an away win on 02:04 - Apr 23 with 4603 viewsstowmarketrange

It was a great game despite the lack of goals,and a superb header to win it from Koulibaly.
One way to celebrate an away win (n/t) on 04:24 - Apr 23 with 4567 viewseastside_r

[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 4:28]
One way to celebrate an away win on 09:46 - Apr 23 with 4389 viewsRBlock

One way to celebrate an away win on 02:04 - Apr 23 by stowmarketrange

It was a great game despite the lack of goals,and a superb header to win it from Koulibaly.

Napoli were knocking on the door for an age, but it just didn't look like it was going to happen. Fantastic.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 15:36]
One way to celebrate an away win on 10:28 - Apr 23 with 4349 viewsloftboy

The Italian league is the only major European one where one team hasn’t run away with it.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

One way to celebrate an away win on 10:39 - Apr 23 with 4335 viewsRBlock

One way to celebrate an away win on 10:28 - Apr 23 by loftboy

The Italian league is the only major European one where one team hasn’t run away with it.

Depends if you count the the Portuguese League! Not really one of the major leagues, but Benfica leading Porto by a point and have a game in hand.
One way to celebrate an away win on 11:32 - Apr 23 with 4287 viewsTacticalR

In some countries it's actually getting quite embarrassing - a couple of weeks ago in Ligue 1 PSG beat second-placed Monaco 7-1, while in the Bundesliga Bayern beat third-placed Dortmund 6-0.

Air hostess clique

One way to celebrate an away win on 11:58 - Apr 23 with 4251 viewssimmo

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

One way to celebrate an away win on 12:25 - Apr 23 with 4226 viewsaston_hoop

Didn't realise the Portuguese league was looking so exciting, I'm in Porto in a couple of weeks time and they are at home, guess tickets a long shot though if they're on for winning the league that day

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

One way to celebrate an away win on 15:00 - Apr 23 with 4123 viewsRBlock

One way to celebrate an away win on 12:25 - Apr 23 by aston_hoop

Didn't realise the Portuguese league was looking so exciting, I'm in Porto in a couple of weeks time and they are at home, guess tickets a long shot though if they're on for winning the league that day

I went on Viagogo for my Napoli tickets, and they were reasonably priced surprisingly. £60 each all in, including delivery, taxes and booking fees. A huge amount to pay to watch a game of football, but considering they could win the Scudetto for the first time since 1990 a small price to pay IMO.
One way to celebrate an away win on 15:05 - Apr 23 with 4117 viewskensalriser

One way to celebrate an away win on 15:00 - Apr 23 by RBlock

I went on Viagogo for my Napoli tickets, and they were reasonably priced surprisingly. £60 each all in, including delivery, taxes and booking fees. A huge amount to pay to watch a game of football, but considering they could win the Scudetto for the first time since 1990 a small price to pay IMO.

What was the experience like?
I've been to Naples loads of times but never been to a game.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

One way to celebrate an away win on 15:14 - Apr 23 with 4105 viewsRBlock

One way to celebrate an away win on 15:05 - Apr 23 by kensalriser

Haven't been yet. Going on 17th of May for the final game of the season v Crotone!
One way to celebrate an away win on 15:28 - Apr 23 with 4090 viewskensalriser

Wow. If Napoli win the title it will be complete and utter pandemonium.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

One way to celebrate an away win on 15:50 - Apr 23 with 4061 viewsstowmarketrange

One way to celebrate an away win on 15:05 - Apr 23 by kensalriser

I went 4 years ago when they played AC Milan and Taarabt played.It finished 3-1 to Napoli and it was a fantastic atmosphere.
We bought a scarf each from the London napoli fan club and it was the best £12 ever spent.So many fans wanted to talk to us once they saw the London bit on the scarves.
Unfortunately I was stupid enough to exchange mine with a local fan for an ordinary one,but it certainly gets the locals onside once they see it.
I’d love to make the game myself but I’ve got a football presentation night on the Saturday for my daughter.
Enjoy the game and Forza Napoli.
One way to celebrate an away win on 16:12 - Apr 23 with 4026 viewspaulparker

One way to celebrate an away win on 15:50 - Apr 23 by stowmarketrange

I went 4 years ago when they played AC Milan and Taarabt played.It finished 3-1 to Napoli and it was a fantastic atmosphere.
We bought a scarf each from the London napoli fan club and it was the best £12 ever spent.So many fans wanted to talk to us once they saw the London bit on the scarves.
Unfortunately I was stupid enough to exchange mine with a local fan for an ordinary one,but it certainly gets the locals onside once they see it.
I’d love to make the game myself but I’ve got a football presentation night on the Saturday for my daughter.
Enjoy the game and Forza Napoli.

ive really go back into Italian Football this season much prefer it to the premiersh1te Napoli were brilliant and showed a lesson in going into a big game and taking it to your opponents , they deserve to win it but I fear Juve will creep over the line ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

One way to celebrate an away win on 16:33 - Apr 23 with 3997 viewsDannyPaddox

Here's a conundrum. What would you hope for if an end of season mid table Rs team went to Anfield knowing that a Rangers win could give Ch*ls** the title. Personally I've seen us lose enough times over the years. In this context one more defeat wouldn't hurt 😇

The next but one fixture on Sunday week is Napoli v Torino.
One way to celebrate an away win on 18:34 - Apr 23 with 3901 viewsDorse

One way to celebrate an away win on 16:33 - Apr 23 by DannyPaddox

Here's a conundrum. What would you hope for if an end of season mid table Rs team went to Anfield knowing that a Rangers win could give Ch*ls** the title. Personally I've seen us lose enough times over the years. In this context one more defeat wouldn't hurt 😇

The next but one fixture on Sunday week is Napoli v Torino.

In that context, I would expect the entire travelling support to be singing 'Ferry 'Cross The Mersey' and sporting Graeme Souness perms.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

One way to celebrate an away win on 18:51 - Apr 23 with 3877 viewscharmr

I was at the World Cup game against Cameroon in 1990 in Naples.

Had Italian friends who said, don’t go to the game, dangerous etc.

Completely the opposite, warm, friendly and hospitable. Sat with Napoli fans because the England fans were behaving like idiots and the Italian police didn’t need much of a reason to hit you over the head with a baton. In the semi same thing. Sat on the half way line, got in pretending to be American and witnessed the best game of football I’ve ever seen.

Napoli have that underdog spirit that we can all identify with.
One way to celebrate an away win on 19:01 - Apr 23 with 3860 viewshopphoops

It's a tricky one. A choleric crime-ridden shitehole with the world's best coffee and off-the-scale attractive women all over the place.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

One way to celebrate an away win on 19:49 - Apr 23 with 3799 viewsDannyPaddox

One way to celebrate an away win on 18:34 - Apr 23 by Dorse

In that context, I would expect the entire travelling support to be singing 'Ferry 'Cross The Mersey' and sporting Graeme Souness perms.

One way to celebrate an away win on 09:02 - Apr 24 with 3591 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I really liked Naples, good luck to them.

People say it's dangerous but I wandered around alright no problem, the only dodgy bit was the station square at night but that wasn't eopolitans as far as we could tell.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

One way to celebrate an away win on 14:45 - Apr 24 with 3489 viewsstowmarketrange

One way to celebrate an away win on 09:02 - Apr 24 by Metallica_Hoop

I really liked Naples, good luck to them.

People say it's dangerous but I wandered around alright no problem, the only dodgy bit was the station square at night but that wasn't eopolitans as far as we could tell.

Maybe it was all the umbrella salesmen.I’ve never seen so many people selling them in so small an area.
One way to celebrate an away win on 15:44 - Apr 25 with 3373 viewsGalileo

One way to celebrate an away win on 14:45 - Apr 24 by stowmarketrange

Maybe it was all the umbrella salesmen.I’ve never seen so many people selling them in so small an area.

Been to a few games at the San Paulo over the years, they detest Juve. Very much a 1980s vibe in the stadium, the fans are volatile whilst enjoying beer and a 'smoke' in full view of the pitch.

During one trip I asked a colleague why there were so many fireworks going off randomly during the week. He explained the fireworks could be for one of three reasons; the first a wedding, secondly one of the 'boys' has been released and is back amongst his loved ones, alternatively and usually on a Thursday night...the drugs have arrived !!!

A very Interesting place on so many levels.
One way to celebrate an away win on 16:14 - Apr 25 with 3340 viewsstowmarketrange

One way to celebrate an away win on 15:44 - Apr 25 by Galileo

Been to a few games at the San Paulo over the years, they detest Juve. Very much a 1980s vibe in the stadium, the fans are volatile whilst enjoying beer and a 'smoke' in full view of the pitch.

During one trip I asked a colleague why there were so many fireworks going off randomly during the week. He explained the fireworks could be for one of three reasons; the first a wedding, secondly one of the 'boys' has been released and is back amongst his loved ones, alternatively and usually on a Thursday night...the drugs have arrived !!!

A very Interesting place on so many levels.

The first time you hear those bombs go off in the home ends is when you discover what you would’ve done in a war.There doesn’t seem to be quite so many going off these days.Maybe they are all deaf now?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024