Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next manager? 16:43 - Oct 8 with 2375 viewsEsox_Lucius

Does anyone fancy this clown?
"Cardiff are to appeal Joe Ralls' red card at the weekend.
Neil Warnock: ''He's not endangering the life of the player, so I don't know why it's a red card.''
He was well suited at Dirty Leeds.

The grass is always greener.

Next manager? on 16:54 - Oct 8 with 2300 viewsJuzzie

Not condoning these exact comments as such but I'm sure there were comments from him during his time with us that may have irritated fans of other clubs just in the same was as Managers (i.e. Frank Lampard) say "we deserved to win" when clearly the end result was right.

It's what they do and I expect them to do.
Next manager? on 16:57 - Oct 8 with 2285 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I remember the 'sewer rat' comment on whoever it was that injured Jamie Mackie.
I remember agreeing with it but to my surprise didn't NW then sign the 'sewer rat' whose name escapes me.
Next manager? on 17:06 - Oct 8 with 2255 viewsMaggsinho

Next manager? on 16:57 - Oct 8 by CroydonCaptJack

I remember agreeing with it but to my surprise didn't NW then sign the 'sewer rat' whose name escapes me.

El Hadji Diouf.
Next manager? on 17:07 - Oct 8 with 2248 viewsmakaveli1882

Next manager? on 16:57 - Oct 8 by CroydonCaptJack

El Hadji Diouf
Next manager? on 17:16 - Oct 8 with 2208 viewspaulparker

Yeah slag off our championship winning manager who giave us the season of a lifetime
Yet get your knickers in a twist when people quite rightly question Mclaren who isn’t fit lace warnocks boots
There is is only one clown and it’s you

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Next manager? on 19:47 - Oct 8 with 2027 viewsdanehoop

Next manager? on 17:16 - Oct 8 by paulparker

Yeah slag off our championship winning manager who giave us the season of a lifetime
Yet get your knickers in a twist when people quite rightly question Mclaren who isn’t fit lace warnocks boots

Bit of an overreaction PP?

Never knowingly understood

Next manager? on 19:56 - Oct 8 with 1999 viewsMatch82

To be fair warnock is hardly endearing to opposition fans. Bit from the Mourinho school in that way - love him if he is yours gate him otherwise. Wasn't a fan of his appointment or attitude when he came here but delighted with the work he did while he was here and wouldn't argue against him being the most successful manager we have had here in decades and appreciate everything he did for the club. Doesn't mean I have to like the man though, or at least, the external image that he portrays
Next manager? on 20:03 - Oct 8 with 1971 viewsEsox_Lucius

Season of a life time? not even in the top five mate... Unless you are only 15 years old or similar.

Login to get fewer ads

Next manager? on 20:21 - Oct 8 with 1932 viewsLblock

Next manager? on 20:03 - Oct 8 by Esox_Lucius

Season of a life time? not even in the top five mate... Unless you are only 15 years old or similar.

Disagree on that
It was the best season I’ve had following the club in 35 years
Missed the 1976 etc

As for King Warnock we were discussing this pre game on Saturday. Conclusion being; you hate him if he’s never managed your club, are endeared to him if he has and especially if he’s won something
For me he came in and kept us up, then next season we were immense and won the bloody thing - this all against a chaotic backdrop of terrible owners

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Next manager? on 20:27 - Oct 8 with 1913 viewsSnipper

I’d love to know of your 5 better seasons?

Not having a pop, but I’m just intrigued to know.
Next manager? on 20:56 - Oct 8 with 1837 viewsEsox_Lucius

Promotion from Div 3 to Div 2 and winning League Cup.
Promotion from Div 2 to Div 1 for the first time in our history with a last day win at Aston Villa.
THE season we were runners up in Div 1
Top team in London (Div 1) season where we played some stunning football
1982 FA Cup final and 5th in Div 2
TV's Championship winning Div 2 team in 1982-83.
1984-85 where we were playing in Europe and won loads of games with four or more goals and eight scored in won. It was also the season of the 5-5 Newcastle comeback, one of the finest second halves ever at Loftus Road.

Next manager? on 21:27 - Oct 8 with 1769 viewsHayesender

Next manager? on 20:56 - Oct 8 by Esox_Lucius

Promotion from Div 2 to Div 1 for the first time in our history with a last day win at Aston Villa.
1984-85 where we were playing in Europe and won loads of games with four or more goals and eight scored in won. It was also the season of the 5-5 Newcastle comeback, one of the finest second halves ever at Loftus Road.

84/85? Under Alan Mullery? You sure?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Next manager? on 21:42 - Oct 8 with 1729 viewsEsox_Lucius

Next manager? on 21:27 - Oct 8 by Hayesender

84/85? Under Alan Mullery? You sure?

Mainly the European games but there were some cracking league games we won that season too. My big criticism of Muller that season was putting the fear of God into the younger players before the return leg against Partizan where we rolled over 0-4 and went out after a cracking night at Highbury in the first leg.

Next manager? on 22:49 - Oct 8 with 1609 viewspaulparker

Oh I forgot you have been going 50 years Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Next manager? on 23:12 - Oct 8 with 1574 viewsmarkrtid

Next manager? on 07:09 - Oct 9 with 1414 viewsJamesB1979

Think about Warnock is not only did he get us promoted but season before he had saved us from relegation. That season we were all over the place, on and off the field. He brought stability and that season we went up will live long in the memory. Not our best season, not the best team but doesn’t make it any less enjoyable. That’s why I always find it odd when qpr fans criticise the bloke.
Next manager? on 07:21 - Oct 9 with 1397 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Next manager? on 07:09 - Oct 9 by JamesB1979

Think about Warnock is not only did he get us promoted but season before he had saved us from relegation. That season we were all over the place, on and off the field. He brought stability and that season we went up will live long in the memory. Not our best season, not the best team but doesn’t make it any less enjoyable. That’s why I always find it odd when qpr fans criticise the bloke.

You can criticise people and also appreciate their achievements.
Next manager? on 07:43 - Oct 9 with 1355 viewsAgedR

Next manager? on 07:21 - Oct 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

You can criticise people and also appreciate their achievements.

Loving your new photo Bazza

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Next manager? on 08:50 - Oct 9 with 1255 viewsEsox_Lucius

Next manager? on 22:49 - Oct 8 by paulparker

Oh I forgot you have been going 50 years Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That's right 50+ years and still enjoying it.

Next manager? on 08:54 - Oct 9 with 1249 viewsGroveR

Next manager? on 20:27 - Oct 8 by Snipper

I’d love to know of your 5 better seasons?

Not having a pop, but I’m just intrigued to know.

Maybe not "better" but the League 1 promotion season was the one I enjoyed the most. Got off to a flier in the sunshine and could honestly say I'd rewatch any game from that season (apart from Southend and even that had the consolation of a decent chipper on the way back).
Next manager? on 09:28 - Oct 9 with 1196 viewsfrancisbowles

The season we 'won loads of games in Europe' was 1976-77. Under Mullery we went out in the 2nd round.

As a season for drama and entertainment the Warnock one was on a par with 75-76 but ended better with us winning something. So for me it is the most memorable and therefore the best. It is the only time I have struggled to get enough sleep with the nerves and excitement of it all.
Next manager? on 09:28 - Oct 9 with 1197 views00calben

So best season in 30/35 years ?

Makes a bit of a mockery of your comment "Unless you are 15 years old or similar"
Next manager? on 09:45 - Oct 9 with 1151 viewsdaveB

Well I'm 42 and it was the best season I've ever seen. I doubt I'll ever see another one like it
Next manager? on 10:12 - Oct 9 with 1102 viewsEsox_Lucius

Next manager? on 09:28 - Oct 9 by 00calben

So best season in 30/35 years ?

Makes a bit of a mockery of your comment "Unless you are 15 years old or similar"

The 1966-67 season was a bit more than 30/35 years ago you'll find.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024