Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast 14:21 - Jul 27 with 12677 viewsStroud_R

If you register with Recast you find you need 500 credits to watch each game (1000 for both games). It costs £5 to buy 500 credits - but there is also a 'Watch and Earn' option whereby if you are prepared to sit through about 5 minutes worth of adverts you can accumulate the 500 credits for one of the matches. Apparently Rangers benefit financially from Recast so I may persevere with this - even if it does seem a bit unusual at first.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/cambridge-united-v-qpr-exclusively-live-on-
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 14:28 - Jul 27 with 4576 viewsSharpy36

When you register you get 100 free credits. So tonights game is £4

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 14:31 - Jul 27 with 4571 viewsthompsonridd

Is Recast only on mobile devices or can it be watched on a computer or tv web browser?
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 14:37 - Jul 27 with 4542 viewsaston_hoop

tonights game is 500 credits and I have 475 after watching a load of ads about Hibs. Run out of ads to watch 25 credits short!

Edit - ok when it says there are no more watch and earn videos left to watch, what it really means is that there are load but I have to stop being a lazy bastard and find them myself. So now seen enough to enjoy tonight for free
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 14:46]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 14:38 - Jul 27 with 4534 viewsdaveB

So if I watch a load of old shit on there this afternoon is it free tonight?
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 14:39 - Jul 27 with 4525 viewsRangersw12

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 14:38 - Jul 27 by daveB

Yeah I just wracked up 600 credits very easily in about 5 mins
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 14:40 - Jul 27 with 4515 viewsSharpy36

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 14:38 - Jul 27 by daveB

Yep.
Registered and got 100c, just watched 7 minutes of ads to get me over the 500c

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 14:41 - Jul 27 with 4517 viewsStroud_R

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 14:31 - Jul 27 by thompsonridd

Is Recast only on mobile devices or can it be watched on a computer or tv web browser?

I accessed it via a laptop computer.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 14:52 - Jul 27 with 4475 viewsStroud_R

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 14:37 - Jul 27 by aston_hoop

tonights game is 500 credits and I have 475 after watching a load of ads about Hibs. Run out of ads to watch 25 credits short!

Edit - ok when it says there are no more watch and earn videos left to watch, what it really means is that there are load but I have to stop being a lazy bastard and find them myself. So now seen enough to enjoy tonight for free
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 14:46]

After reading this I went back to the app (purely for the sake of research ) and a new ad had appeared. So if you leave it for a while you might just be able to scrape over 500 . [Edit. you seem to have found a better solution than this already].
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 14:54]
Login to get fewer ads

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 14:57 - Jul 27 with 4431 viewsSharpy36

[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 15:05]

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:06 - Jul 27 with 4408 viewsdaveB

it's dreadful on a laptop, keeps freezing.
Don't think I'll bother
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:09 - Jul 27 with 4394 viewsPinnerPaul

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:06 - Jul 27 by daveB

Don't think I'll bother

Ditto for me Dave.

£4.50 cash each for Man Utd and Leicester games seems much better value and sounds a lot more straightforward to me!
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:15 - Jul 27 with 4383 viewsthompsonridd

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 14:41 - Jul 27 by Stroud_R

I accessed it via a laptop computer.

Cheers, I'll give it a go
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:25 - Jul 27 with 4356 viewswood_hoop

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:15 - Jul 27 by thompsonridd

Cheers, I'll give it a go

I did as well, got over 600 points and booked place for toights match.

If a comlete numb skull like me can do it sure others shouln't have a problem.

Can't do the picture thingy, so link below of how it looks after doing the advert shenanigans.

https://the.recast.app/video/Gv2DA?referrer=5DmR1?referrer=5DmR1?referrer=5DmR1
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:36 - Jul 27 with 4313 viewsNorthantsHoop

Very cluncky, does not seem to work on a Smart TV web browser.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:39 - Jul 27 with 4297 viewsStroud_R

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:06 - Jul 27 by daveB

Don't think I'll bother

Just watching the Stefan Johansen interview on Recast via a laptop and and it all seems absolutely fine. Double click on the small picture to bring up to full screen size and the picture seems just as clear as QPR+ (although obviously not a fast moving match). Didn't freeze at all for me.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:44 - Jul 27 with 4282 viewsdaveB

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:39 - Jul 27 by Stroud_R

Just watching the Stefan Johansen interview on Recast via a laptop and and it all seems absolutely fine. Double click on the small picture to bring up to full screen size and the picture seems just as clear as QPR+ (although obviously not a fast moving match). Didn't freeze at all for me.

don't you have to spend credits to watch those ones?
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:48 - Jul 27 with 4257 viewsStroud_R

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:44 - Jul 27 by daveB

don't you have to spend credits to watch those ones?

15 credits I think it was. But I had a few left over from the advert watching experience.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 16:52 - Jul 27 with 4148 viewsdaveB

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:48 - Jul 27 by Stroud_R

15 credits I think it was. But I had a few left over from the advert watching experience.

aren't they all free on the QPR website, all seems a bit odd
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 17:24 - Jul 27 with 4074 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 16:52 - Jul 27 by daveB

aren't they all free on the QPR website, all seems a bit odd

Also available on the QPR app.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 17:43 - Jul 27 with 4040 viewsdavman

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 15:36 - Jul 27 by NorthantsHoop

Very cluncky, does not seem to work on a Smart TV web browser.

It will not work on Smart TVs. I have asked and have been told that is the case. A genuine step backwards from what was / is an excellent QPR+ service.

Can everyone who has an issue with it send email to the club please; we need to get them to listen especially if this turns out to be as crap as I fear it will be...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:12 - Jul 27 with 3994 viewsswisscottage

Well I can't even verify my account .. keep getting an error code 500, and it hangs when trying to login.

Steaming pile of cr#p.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:15 - Jul 27 with 3975 viewsdavman

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:12 - Jul 27 by swisscottage

Well I can't even verify my account .. keep getting an error code 500, and it hangs when trying to login.

Steaming pile of cr#p.

I think their website has gone down - great timing, eh?

This looks like a rare crap move by our media team at the moment...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:20 - Jul 27 with 3945 viewsQPROslo

I got over the 500 points, though the last 10 took a while, and got a message that I'm in. But while the Official has the game starting at 7pm UK time, Recast has it starting at 7.30 pm!
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:24 - Jul 27 with 3918 viewsdm97

The recast app that isn't actually an app gives a bit of a clue this would be a nightmare
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:24 - Jul 27 with 3914 viewsswisscottage

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:15 - Jul 27 by davman

I think their website has gone down - great timing, eh?

This looks like a rare crap move by our media team at the moment...

sent them an email.. got a response within 2 minutes, so at least they have some support.

"We're experiencing a high volume of traffic to our app. We're aware that some users are experiencing a slow connection. Our tech team is working on turning the wheels and getting this back up and running for the match."

Not a very auspicious start.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024