Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship 16:33 - Apr 13 with 1069 viewsTheLibrarian

Hello all,

I am currently writing a dissertation on football spectators motivation to attend the EFL Championship.

Due to the current pandemic I have been hindered in how I am going about my research methods.

I would be very grateful if people would volunteer and answer my questionnaire. It should take about 5-10 minutes to fill out.

https://bournemouth.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/football-spectators-motivation-to-attend

Thankyou very much

Sam
Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 17:04 - Apr 13 with 1051 viewsBoston

How many kids have we put through school on this board?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 17:06 - Apr 13 with 1049 viewsTheLibrarian

Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 17:04 - Apr 13 by Boston

How many kids have we put through school on this board?

All research will be sent to the club in order to enhance you're experience at the football.
Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 17:28 - Apr 13 with 1019 viewsozranger

I always wonder about these University surveys as to whether the individuals conducting the research have completed the appropriate ethics qualifications through the University. There does not appear to be anything stating that on the linked web page and it seems to me like we are signing our life away for the future, lest to say "anonymously".
Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 17:48 - Apr 13 with 999 viewsTheLibrarian

Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 17:28 - Apr 13 by ozranger

I always wonder about these University surveys as to whether the individuals conducting the research have completed the appropriate ethics qualifications through the University. There does not appear to be anything stating that on the linked web page and it seems to me like we are signing our life away for the future, lest to say "anonymously".

This questionnaire had to be ran through BU Ethics checklist and guidelines and approved by the university. The first page runs through all this and also has a link to the BU Online research data repository on how your data is stored.

Any queries do not hesitate to email me on s4914669@bournemouth.ac.uk
Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 18:11 - Apr 13 with 957 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Done.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 20:05 - Apr 13 with 877 viewsTonto

Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 17:06 - Apr 13 by TheLibrarian

All research will be sent to the club in order to enhance you're experience at the football.

Wrong use of you're. Should have been your.

For that reason I refuse to do it.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 22:52 - Apr 13 with 805 viewsBklynRanger

Done. Good luck, we're all counting on you.
Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 23:18 - Apr 13 with 784 viewsWokingham_r

Done
Login to get fewer ads

Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 00:49 - Apr 14 with 753 viewsTrom

Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 20:05 - Apr 13 by Tonto

Wrong use of you're. Should have been your.

For that reason I refuse to do it.

If you are going to use grammar as a filter on this message board you're going to get very lonely. ;)
Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 00:50 - Apr 14 with 753 viewstimcocking

I had to do a dissertation once. What a bloody palaver.

'Physiological and Environmental Factors Affecting Microhabitat Selection in Triboleum Castaneum' if anybody wants a read of it.
Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 01:15 - Apr 14 with 743 viewsBoston

Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 17:48 - Apr 13 by TheLibrarian

This questionnaire had to be ran through BU Ethics checklist and guidelines and approved by the university. The first page runs through all this and also has a link to the BU Online research data repository on how your data is stored.

Any queries do not hesitate to email me on s4914669@bournemouth.ac.uk

Are you aware you're a neighbor of Harry Redknapp? He may have a take.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2020 1:15]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 08:15 - Apr 14 with 688 viewsloftus77

Dissertation Research - Motivation to Attend the EFL Championship on 00:49 - Apr 14 by Trom

If you are going to use grammar as a filter on this message board you're going to get very lonely. ;)

What happened to that guy in the outback?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024