Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League One 16:01 - Jun 9 with 4241 viewsNorthernr

Is over.
We get Coventry, Rotherham and then one of Oxford, Wycombe, Pompey or Fleetwood.
League One on 16:05 - Jun 9 with 2950 viewsloftboy

Any idea how this affects bets? Had Sunderland E/W in my end of season acca.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

League One on 16:09 - Jun 9 with 2918 viewsaston_hoop

Peterborough chairman is going to be all over this isnt he?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

League One on 16:12 - Jun 9 with 2906 viewsdaveB

real shame but unless someone was going to foot the bill for the tests this was inevitable.
League One on 16:23 - Jun 9 with 2835 viewsstevec

League One on 16:05 - Jun 9 by loftboy

Any idea how this affects bets? Had Sunderland E/W in my end of season acca.

Same here. I reckon the bookies are rejoicing with that lot top 6, bar Pompey.
League One on 16:29 - Jun 9 with 2798 viewsrsonist

Pleased for Cov. Should hate them really but they've suffered enough and maybe this gets them one step closer from out under SISU (who in fairness appear to have sobered up a little in recent years). Tremendous job by Robins there, sharp scouting and a great youth system.
League One on 16:32 - Jun 9 with 2781 viewslosethedrum

Really missing Ipswich away , hope they pick up next season as its a decent day out .
League One on 16:33 - Jun 9 with 2778 viewsslmrstid

How many years in a row is that now for Rotherham with getting promoted or relegated to/from the Championship?

Not sat still in recent years have they!

Still, if it could be guaranteed, I suppose I wouldnt mind a relegation and then a promotion than 2 years sat in 16th...its the fact that you can't guarantee an immediate return from relegation that sees me to not particularly want a demotion!
League One on 16:47 - Jun 9 with 2716 viewsstevec

League One on 16:33 - Jun 9 by slmrstid

How many years in a row is that now for Rotherham with getting promoted or relegated to/from the Championship?

Still, if it could be guaranteed, I suppose I wouldnt mind a relegation and then a promotion than 2 years sat in 16th...its the fact that you can't guarantee an immediate return from relegation that sees me to not particularly want a demotion!

They are always so terrible in the Championship and yet they keep returning in front of some big names down there.

At least it gives Blackburn and Preston some competition for dullest home game of the season.
Login to get fewer ads

League One on 16:53 - Jun 9 with 2699 viewsstowmarketrange

Another trip to St. Andrews then.
League One on 17:09 - Jun 9 with 2643 viewsNorthernr

League One on 16:53 - Jun 9 by stowmarketrange

Another trip to St. Andrews then.

Hope so, rather go there than the shthole they used to play in. Plus we always win at St Andrew's.
League One on 17:19 - Jun 9 with 2594 viewsqprxtc

I can’t stand bloody Coventry. Was very glad they went down to Division 4. Hope they get relegated.

If we are allowed to go to football matches again one day then I’d like Fleetwood to come up and we play them away on a fabulously sunny Saturday afternoon as we coast to a 5-0 victory and dance on the terraces after a proper few pints in a nearby friendly boozer.

If not, then I couldn’t care less who comes up and bollocks to Coventry.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 17:21]
League One on 17:27 - Jun 9 with 2558 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Well the last game we played vs Rotherham id say was one of the most horrifying experiences at Loftus Road in the past few years. 2-1 loss against a team that hadn't won anyway in the Championship since 2016. Was a miserable, freezing night, dont think we had won a game for about 8 games. I remember not going to the final 3/4 home games because of that, being absolutely sick of it.

Hopefully its different next time round

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

League One on 17:56 - Jun 9 with 2476 viewsterryb

League One on 16:33 - Jun 9 by slmrstid

Will this be the 4th consectutive season they have traded places with Barnsley?
League One on 17:57 - Jun 9 with 2466 viewsNorthernr

League One on 17:56 - Jun 9 by terryb

Will this be the 4th consectutive season they have traded places with Barnsley?

I think so, in the process avoiding a local derby each time.
League One on 18:00 - Jun 9 with 2463 viewsterryb

League One on 16:32 - Jun 9 by losethedrum

Really missing Ipswich away , hope they pick up next season as its a decent day out .

Evans did his best for you!

They did put forward two proposals that would have seen them in the play offs !

1) Extend the play offs to include all clubs down to the position Ipswich were in.

2) Base the final table on the results from when the clubs first played each other this season.

They did try! Evans even seems surprised he didn't get the support of other clubs!
League One on 18:06 - Jun 9 with 2442 viewsOldPedro

League One on 16:09 - Jun 9 by aston_hoop

Peterborough chairman is going to be all over this isnt he?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

League One on 18:08 - Jun 9 with 2434 viewsHunterhoop

Rotherham is a good away day. Lots of decent pubs, friendly fans, and a good stadium for watching from the away end in. All within walking distance of the train too.

From the play offs, anyone but Pompey, please. Played them enough recently and I can see them being competitive in the Championship, whereas I expect the other 3 to struggle.
League One on 18:14 - Jun 9 with 2406 viewslosethedrum

League One on 18:08 - Jun 9 by Hunterhoop

Rotherham is a good away day. Lots of decent pubs, friendly fans, and a good stadium for watching from the away end in. All within walking distance of the train too.

From the play offs, anyone but Pompey, please. Played them enough recently and I can see them being competitive in the Championship, whereas I expect the other 3 to struggle.

Good shout went to the midweek 2-2 draw at Rotherham was friendly place , cheap beer & one of the best new stadiums i have been to & yes Pompey can do one !
League One on 18:17 - Jun 9 with 2390 viewsGloucs_R

Are there plans for a new Coventry stadium?

Poll: Are we staying up?

League One on 18:17 - Jun 9 with 2391 viewsrunningman75

Hopefully Wycombe will go up. In this crazy year Ainsworth will come out of retirement and get on the pitch when they beat us.
League One on 18:29 - Jun 9 with 2366 viewsstowmarketrange

League One on 18:17 - Jun 9 by Gloucs_R

Are there plans for a new Coventry stadium?

Another new stadium in Coventry?Just what the club needs I guess is another white elephant dragging them down even more.
I’m sure a few more of the fans will be attending games in brum after their promotion was confirmed.
League One on 18:44 - Jun 9 with 2325 viewsAddinall

League One on 16:32 - Jun 9 by losethedrum

It's alright for you locals.
League One on 19:00 - Jun 9 with 2275 viewsRassilon

So the playoff choices are three teams with a QPR connection - Ainsworth, Barton and Jackett and one team who I’m sure we’ve never played before...
League One on 19:08 - Jun 9 with 2253 viewsW7Ranger

League One on 19:00 - Jun 9 by Rassilon

So the playoff choices are three teams with a QPR connection - Ainsworth, Barton and Jackett and one team who I’m sure we’ve never played before...

Oxford has Mackie (if he's still there next Season).
League One on 19:18 - Jun 9 with 2226 viewsrsonist

Sorry Clint and Jamie but We're All Wycombe Aren't We.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024