Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Insert Championship cliche here - Preview 17:28 - Mar 16 with 1596 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54541
Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 17:54 - Mar 16 with 1541 viewsted_hendrix

*Wayne Rooney’s Derby County are seven points ahead having played four more, probably going to be ok but isn’t it remarkable how the media coverage of “Wazza’s” first big gig has died away from a 24-hour jizzfest to the point where you’d be forgiven for forgetting they’re even in the league. A run of five without a win and four without a goal doesn’t quite fit the desired narrative it seems*

I was thinking the exact same thing at the weekend and I'm bloody well enjoying the peace and quiet.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 19:23 - Mar 16 with 1370 viewsstevec

If it’s not on the red button tomorrow there must be a case for closing the doors, telling Millwall stay at home, put their feet up and divi up a point each in a ‘0-0’ draw.

Nobody will notice.
Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 19:30 - Mar 16 with 1363 viewsOldPedro

Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 19:23 - Mar 16 by stevec

If it’s not on the red button tomorrow there must be a case for closing the doors, telling Millwall stay at home, put their feet up and divi up a point each in a ‘0-0’ draw.

Nobody will notice.

It is on the red button, but they could just show the last draw against Millwall again - maybe no-one would notice that.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 23:18 - Mar 16 with 1104 viewsSydneyRs

Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 17:54 - Mar 16 by ted_hendrix

*Wayne Rooney’s Derby County are seven points ahead having played four more, probably going to be ok but isn’t it remarkable how the media coverage of “Wazza’s” first big gig has died away from a 24-hour jizzfest to the point where you’d be forgiven for forgetting they’re even in the league. A run of five without a win and four without a goal doesn’t quite fit the desired narrative it seems*

I was thinking the exact same thing at the weekend and I'm bloody well enjoying the peace and quiet.

They've come back from 0-2 at half time to draw with Spartak Hounslow, apparently due to Rooney's tactical substitutions.

Extra tissues on order.
Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 06:44 - Mar 17 with 1003 viewsNorthernr

Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 23:18 - Mar 16 by SydneyRs

They've come back from 0-2 at half time to draw with Spartak Hounslow, apparently due to Rooney's tactical substitutions.

Extra tissues on order.

I don't know how the fck they've done that. I watched the first half and put it off, went to bed with a book. One of the most one sided games I've ever seen, should have been 4-0 minimum at half time.
Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 08:07 - Mar 17 with 951 viewsswitchingcode

Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 06:44 - Mar 17 by Northernr

I don't know how the fck they've done that. I watched the first half and put it off, went to bed with a book. One of the most one sided games I've ever seen, should have been 4-0 minimum at half time.

Only one team in it second half and they more than deserved a draw all down to Rooney out subbing Frank.
Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 08:57 - Mar 17 with 909 viewsTheChef

Cheers Clive - another very good preview in quick succession, I don't know how you manage it.

To be honest though, raising your game against the top teams, and putting in half-baked performances against teams below us, is a very QPR trait.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 13:45 - Mar 17 with 723 viewstoboboly

Interesting you mention ST's, no info out yet about them. Must admit I am thinking of not renewing and going to see non-league instead. You can have a beer, sometimes a proper beer too, stand and watch from a variety of angles (oo-er) and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to do so.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 14:02 - Mar 17 with 713 viewsfrancisbowles

I think pricing will be key. Probably waiting to make sure full capacity is a probability and then price attractively, for at least one season to retain as many as possible and try to attract new supporters as well.

It effectively needs to be a relaunch of the 'live experience' brand.
Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 17:51 - Mar 17 with 551 viewsR_from_afar

Insert Championship cliche here - Preview on 08:57 - Mar 17 by TheChef

Cheers Clive - another very good preview in quick succession, I don't know how you manage it.

To be honest though, raising your game against the top teams, and putting in half-baked performances against teams below us, is a very QPR trait.

See also: Strong line-up and battling draw against high-flying Newcastle, weakened side and abject capitulation against relegation rivals Burton

I am still struggling with the weird dynamic at WRDC which sees a crash-strapped club desperate to find a new owner being managed by a man who could comfortably buy the whole concern with his wife's handbag budget.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024