Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... 10:40 - Apr 26 with 8457 viewsbosh67

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=39698

Going well then!

I think his career could be a good warning for young players trying to bail before they are ready to step up.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 10:51 - Apr 26 with 4566 viewscolinallcars

Stayed dahn the Rangers, you shoulda stayed dahn the Rangers.....
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 10:53 - Apr 26 with 4557 viewsTheChef

He'll be back at a UK club some time next season.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 10:59 - Apr 26 with 4502 viewsnix

I genuinely thought he needed another full season in the Championship before stepping up. It's a shame because he could have worked on some of his weaknesses, like shooting and accurate crossing and would have been a much more complete player. I don't think his time before Christmas really counted as he was only playing at half capacity.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 11:00 - Apr 26 with 4500 viewsAntti_Heinola

Well, he's omitted because of an injury, so not sure it's that big-a deal.
Jude Bellingham left at a much younger age to go to Dortmund and he's flourishing. Is the Turkish league outside the top teams much different to the championship? It's also too early to act as any kind of 'warning' imo. 3 mo nths ago, half the people on here were ready to send Dykes back to Scotland as he couldn't cut it.
Hope BOS does well, but we've moved on.

Bare bones.

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 11:02 - Apr 26 with 4483 viewsQPR_John

"signing a four-and-a-half-year deal"

Don't think he will be too bothered
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 11:03 - Apr 26 with 4472 viewsWadR

He's started the majority of games for Fenerbahce who are 3 points off the top of the table. He'll likely play in the Champions League next season. It's his first 6 months in a new country where he doesn't speak the language and 2 years ago he was struggling to get into our starting line up.

To me, that sounds pretty successful. Don't know how well he has played but a quick search of twitter seems to suggest he's fondly thought of.

Personally don't begrudge him the move and wish him the best in the future. It is a shame we didn't get more money but it's hardly like we've struggled without him.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 11:11 - Apr 26 with 4426 viewsrsonist

🙄
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... (n/t) on 11:18 - Apr 26 with 4386 viewsLoftgirl

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 11:03 - Apr 26 by WadR

He's started the majority of games for Fenerbahce who are 3 points off the top of the table. He'll likely play in the Champions League next season. It's his first 6 months in a new country where he doesn't speak the language and 2 years ago he was struggling to get into our starting line up.

To me, that sounds pretty successful. Don't know how well he has played but a quick search of twitter seems to suggest he's fondly thought of.

Personally don't begrudge him the move and wish him the best in the future. It is a shame we didn't get more money but it's hardly like we've struggled without him.

[Post edited 26 Apr 2021 12:40]
Login to get fewer ads

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 11:22 - Apr 26 with 4350 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... (n/t) on 11:18 - Apr 26 by Loftgirl

[Post edited 26 Apr 2021 12:40]

I'll translate:

"Ulker Stadyumu Fenerbahce Sukru Saracoglu Spor Kompleksi"

Means

"Ulker Stadyumu Fenerbahce Sukru Saracoglu Spor Complex."

Next?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 11:39 - Apr 26 with 4271 viewsBucksRanger

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 11:22 - Apr 26 by BrianMcCarthy

I'll translate:

"Ulker Stadyumu Fenerbahce Sukru Saracoglu Spor Kompleksi"

Means

"Ulker Stadyumu Fenerbahce Sukru Saracoglu Spor Complex."

Next?

And I happen to know (even though I have no idea why I do) that Sukru Saracoglu was a Turkish politician during the second World War.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 12:08 - Apr 26 with 4171 viewsW6R

Shame, i do not wish him well, and I pray he never returns to Loftus rd.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 12:27 - Apr 26 with 4074 viewsRs_Holy

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 10:51 - Apr 26 by colinallcars

Stayed dahn the Rangers, you shoulda stayed dahn the Rangers.....

or taken transfer option No1 ... Could've have been living in Bruges and QPR could've had 5 Million Squids in the bank .... silly boy
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 12:35 - Apr 26 with 4037 viewsmcqpr10

Young guy, brand new country and environment. Probably will take him 6 months or so to get up to speed.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 12:49 - Apr 26 with 3952 viewsTheChef

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 12:08 - Apr 26 by W6R

Shame, i do not wish him well, and I pray he never returns to Loftus rd.

Bitter much?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 12:51 - Apr 26 with 3945 viewsenfieldargh

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 12:27 - Apr 26 by Rs_Holy

or taken transfer option No1 ... Could've have been living in Bruges and QPR could've had 5 Million Squids in the bank .... silly boy

at the fans forum both Les & Hoos said that we had had no bids in for him so what was the 4.75milion plus a flight on a private jet for him and his mum all about?

Maybe they where photos from when his mum took him to the RAF museum at Hendon in his summer hols

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 13:46 - Apr 26 with 3793 viewsderbyhoop

Silly boy.

From a QPR POV a move to Bruges would have been better.
Top Turkish sides normally do OK in Champions League but it was a big move for him.
However, I'd expect to se him back in the UK before the end of that long-term contract.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 13:47 - Apr 26 with 3783 viewsNorthernr

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 13:46 - Apr 26 by derbyhoop

Silly boy.

From a QPR POV a move to Bruges would have been better.
Top Turkish sides normally do OK in Champions League but it was a big move for him.
However, I'd expect to se him back in the UK before the end of that long-term contract.

Forest on loan two transfer windows and three Forest managers from now.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 14:06 - Apr 26 with 3700 viewsW6R

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 12:49 - Apr 26 by TheChef

Bitter much?

I have a pint of bitter please.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 14:11 - Apr 26 with 3673 viewsTacticalR

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 10:59 - Apr 26 by nix

I genuinely thought he needed another full season in the Championship before stepping up. It's a shame because he could have worked on some of his weaknesses, like shooting and accurate crossing and would have been a much more complete player. I don't think his time before Christmas really counted as he was only playing at half capacity.

Yes, he didn't quite get to achieving what he wanted to achieve. He scored some spectacular goals, but his goals tally wasn't that great given he was always trying to score whenever anywhere near the goal.

Air hostess clique

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 14:13 - Apr 26 with 3664 viewsaston_hoop

He's no Chris Willock, but he'll be fine and have a decent career I'm sure.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... (n/t) on 14:17 - Apr 26 with 3638 viewsBrixtonR

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 14:06 - Apr 26 by W6R

I have a pint of bitter please.

[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 9:52]
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 14:25 - Apr 26 with 3606 viewsW6R

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... (n/t) on 14:17 - Apr 26 by BrixtonR

[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 9:52]

Oh oh, the grammar police, sorry officer I forgot my ‘ll.

Will that be 3 pints on my licence.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... (n/t) on 14:34 - Apr 26 with 3569 viewsBrixtonR

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 14:25 - Apr 26 by W6R

Oh oh, the grammar police, sorry officer I forgot my ‘ll.

Will that be 3 pints on my licence.

[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 9:53]
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 14:45 - Apr 26 with 3528 viewsW6R

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... (n/t) on 14:34 - Apr 26 by BrixtonR

[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 9:53]

I’m thinking of the T bone steak i got for dinner tonight and a nice glass of Bordeaux accompanying it.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2021 14:46]
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 14:50 - Apr 26 with 3510 viewsBrixtonR

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 14:45 - Apr 26 by W6R

I’m thinking of the T bone steak i got for dinner tonight and a nice glass of Bordeaux accompanying it.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2021 14:46]

Nice one but I really hope it's a Vegan steak mate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024