Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... 10:40 - Apr 26 with 8514 viewsbosh67

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=39698

Going well then!

I think his career could be a good warning for young players trying to bail before they are ready to step up.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 14:54 - Apr 26 with 3039 viewsW6R

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 14:50 - Apr 26 by BrixtonR

Nice one but I really hope it's a Vegan steak mate

Beef generally isn’t, and you can stick veganism where the sun does not shine.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 14:56 - Apr 26 with 3071 viewsNorthernr

Can we not keep hijacking threads with this tedius rubbish please.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... (n/t) on 15:05 - Apr 26 with 3001 viewsBrixtonR

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 14:56 - Apr 26 by Northernr

Can we not keep hijacking threads with this tedius rubbish please.

Sorry Clive. Wasn't myself yesterday. Now sorted.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 10:05]
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... (n/t) on 15:26 - Apr 26 with 2936 viewsBrixtonR

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 14:54 - Apr 26 by W6R

Beef generally isn’t, and you can stick veganism where the sun does not shine.

[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 9:54]
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 20:45 - Apr 26 with 2680 viewsJuzzie

BOS? I had genuinely forgotten about him.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 21:09 - Apr 26 with 2626 viewsMalintabuk

Well we have certainly struggled since he went that is for sure......
Never been particularly bitter about players leaving us, after all they are not fans and they are professionals that must sell their wares according
But they are professionals and it still leaves a pretty bitter taste on the palate remembering him in those last few weeks phoning in
So good luck to the lad.... but is he a good a player as he most likely thinks he is.... naw and would I like to see him back an even bigger naw
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 23:14 - Apr 26 with 2491 viewsDavieQPR

Not many players that have left us in the past few seasons have gone on to bigger or better things. Only Eze and, surprisingly, Bidwell really.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 00:21 - Apr 27 with 2454 viewsLoftgirl

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... (n/t) on 14:17 - Apr 26 by BrixtonR

[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 9:52]

Where's Paul Parker with his picture collection of Jimmy Edwards?
Login to get fewer ads

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 00:44 - Apr 27 with 2432 viewsCiderwithRsie

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 12:27 - Apr 26 by Rs_Holy

or taken transfer option No1 ... Could've have been living in Bruges and QPR could've had 5 Million Squids in the bank .... silly boy

To be fair, I wouldn't want to play on a pitch that waterlogged every other week. And the stands look in urgent need of demolition.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 08:13 - Apr 27 with 2295 viewsgazza1

Good luck to him, shame some people have to be bitter and twisted. He is trying to better himself and may have gone the wrong way as far as QPR are concerned but not heard his side of affairs.

BTW, what is the point of this thread??
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 09:14 - Apr 27 with 2210 viewsAshdown_Ranger

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 08:13 - Apr 27 by gazza1

Good luck to him, shame some people have to be bitter and twisted. He is trying to better himself and may have gone the wrong way as far as QPR are concerned but not heard his side of affairs.

BTW, what is the point of this thread??

Schadenfreude?
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 09:46 - Apr 27 with 2144 viewsgazza1

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 09:14 - Apr 27 by Ashdown_Ranger

Schadenfreude?

correct
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 10:02 - Apr 27 with 2103 viewsrsonist

Manning deserves it ten times more and has copped it ten times less.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 10:33 - Apr 27 with 2063 viewsBlackCrowe

A so much better balanced without him than with him.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 11:35 - Apr 27 with 1969 viewsdanehoop

When I read the story I couldn't quite work out how that related to the being careful what they wished for. He has been playing regularly for them, but currently not in the squad because of injury. Am I missing something?

Never knowingly understood

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 11:51 - Apr 27 with 1956 viewskensalriser

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 11:35 - Apr 27 by danehoop

When I read the story I couldn't quite work out how that related to the being careful what they wished for. He has been playing regularly for them, but currently not in the squad because of injury. Am I missing something?

Yes, QPR is the bestest team ever and no good will ever happen for any player who voluntarily leaves.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 12:08 - Apr 27 with 1919 viewsPaddyhoops

Apart from our Les, it hasn't gone well for any British player out there. Not sure why BOS thought it might be any different. Still plenty of time for him to shine.
Good luck to him!!
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 17:24 - Apr 27 with 1768 viewsJuzzie

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 12:08 - Apr 27 by Paddyhoops

Apart from our Les, it hasn't gone well for any British player out there. Not sure why BOS thought it might be any different. Still plenty of time for him to shine.
Good luck to him!!

I'm not being facetious. I don't think they're going for the kebabs & shisha's. Same with China (apart from the kebabs & shisha's).

If you can get paid (In footballer's terms) in 2-4 years there what you can in 5-10 years here, I'd do it.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 17:32 - Apr 27 with 1746 viewsdanehoop

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 17:24 - Apr 27 by Juzzie

I'm not being facetious. I don't think they're going for the kebabs & shisha's. Same with China (apart from the kebabs & shisha's).

If you can get paid (In footballer's terms) in 2-4 years there what you can in 5-10 years here, I'd do it.

Agree with you on the money.

Think that the Champions league spot, amazing facilities, decent coaching standard, nice weather and potentially greater exposure to larger tv audiences than in English second division may have helped as well. Just saying.

Never knowingly understood

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 18:22 - Apr 27 with 1700 viewsJuzzie

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 17:32 - Apr 27 by danehoop

Think that the Champions league spot, amazing facilities, decent coaching standard, nice weather and potentially greater exposure to larger tv audiences than in English second division may have helped as well. Just saying.

Nah, it’ll be the money.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 19:04 - Apr 27 with 1653 viewsMedwayR

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 17:32 - Apr 27 by danehoop

Well it won't be the Champions League spot, they've not been in it since 2009 apparently!

Poll: Who’s better?

BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 16:26 - Apr 28 with 1427 viewsNorthantsHoop

Enjoyed watching BOS in a Rangers shirt, exciting to watch, shame we could not make more money from his sale. Although looking at what we have with Chris Willock, he gives us a lot more variety and he is starting to look the real deal. Exciting times ahead with the Chair and Willock partnership.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 18:42 - May 3 with 1143 viewsSott

Warming the bench again tonight
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 21:21 - May 3 with 874 viewsDavieQPR

After 1 goal and 1 assist in 14 games he had been on the bench for the last 3 games before his injury in training.
BOS - Be careful what you wish for... on 22:23 - May 3 with 776 viewsdavman

Did OK tonight, but should have scored two. I hope he does well.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024