Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quality quotes 14:04 - Jun 18 with 2529 viewssoops

A bit of Friday fun.
Lots of corkers of course from Winston Churchill and Oscar Wilde, but I give you Sean Lock talking about Katie Price:
"Her skin is the colour of a hangover piss."
Quality quotes on 14:14 - Jun 18 with 2504 viewsrobith

"Every time I turn on the radio and I think "what the f**k is this s**t?", the answer is always the Red Hot Chilli Peppers" Nick Cave
Quality quotes on 14:19 - Jun 18 with 2486 viewsMetallica_Hoop

"Make haste cautiously."

Augustus.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 14:20]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Quality quotes on 14:34 - Jun 18 with 2442 viewsericgen34

I received this today:

Redknapp has received significant attention for his repeated overuse and misuse of the word "literally", in quotes such as "he literally chopped him in half in that challenge", "Alonso and Sissoko have been picked to literally sit in front of the back four", "Drogba literally destroyed Senderos today", "in his youth, Michael Owen was literally a greyhound", "he had to cut back inside onto his left, because he literally hasn't got a right foot", "Martin Jol's head is literally on the chopping block" and "these balls now — they literally explode off your feet".[27][28] In 2010, he was presented with the Foot in Mouth Award from the Plain English Campaign for his poor use of English.[citation needed]
Quality quotes on 14:41 - Jun 18 with 2414 viewsdmm

Aristotle was spot on when he said of QPR’s 2020/21 squad that the whole was greater than the sum of its parts.
Quality quotes on 15:00 - Jun 18 with 2374 viewsJuzzie

"Chelsea are c***s"
Quality quotes on 15:58 - Jun 18 with 2310 viewsJogo

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Quality quotes on 16:28 - Jun 18 with 2255 viewsNewBee

I always chuckle at Alan Carr's comment on interviewing Janet Street-Porter:

"It sounded like two seagulls fighting over a chip"
Quality quotes on 16:28 - Jun 18 with 2257 viewsMick_S

Not on my watch.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Quality quotes on 17:00 - Jun 18 with 2191 viewsQPRMendoza

Long time lurker - first post - so go easy on me.

Love a good quote. Two of my favorites are 'I'm a black Irish bastard, it's all been downhill since' Phil Lynott and 'The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubt, while the stupid people are full of confidence' Charles Bukowski.

And as for cheese a lovely aged cheddar.
Quality quotes on 17:17 - Jun 18 with 2168 viewsdmm

Quality quotes on 17:00 - Jun 18 by QPRMendoza

Love a good quote. Two of my favorites are 'I'm a black Irish bastard, it's all been downhill since' Phil Lynott and 'The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubt, while the stupid people are full of confidence' Charles Bukowski.

Welcome QPRMendoza
Quality quotes on 17:36 - Jun 18 with 2123 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Welcome aboard.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Quality quotes on 17:48 - Jun 18 with 2091 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"No matter how many men you kill, your successor will be among the survivors" - Seneca.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Quality quotes on 18:22 - Jun 18 with 2054 viewsBucksRanger

"Constant change is here to stay" - based on a saying by Heraclitus - “Change is the only constant in life.”
Quality quotes on 19:28 - Jun 18 with 1998 viewslosethedrum

I always rather liked

" Frankly my dear i don't give a damn "
By clark Gable to his never satisfied wife in 1939 film " Gone with the wind "
Quality quotes on 19:32 - Jun 18 with 1978 viewsaston_hoop

One from Aussie Politics:

Sir Winton Turnbull, a member of the cavalleria rusticana, was raving and ranting on the adjournment and shouted: “I am a Country member”

PM Gough Whitlam replied "I remember"

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Quality quotes on 20:37 - Jun 18 with 1908 viewsDorse

Quality quotes on 19:32 - Jun 18 by aston_hoop

One from Aussie Politics:

Sir Winton Turnbull, a member of the cavalleria rusticana, was raving and ranting on the adjournment and shouted: “I am a Country member”

PM Gough Whitlam replied "I remember"

Outfcuckingstanding!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Quality quotes on 22:32 - Jun 18 with 1836 viewsBlackCrowe

On living your life on your terms..."Those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind".

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Quality quotes on 22:47 - Jun 18 with 1816 viewsMyke

My mum on her decision to change the usual plans for the family gathering at Christmas, in 2010 - 'I am going to start a new tradition'
Quality quotes on 09:11 - Jun 19 with 1681 viewsderbyhoop

Always liked the last one.

Welcome on board.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024