Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ody Alfa fined 17:43 - Sep 24 with 2945 viewsGloryHunter

Wonder how Warbs will deal with this breach of the "respect" code?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/qpr-football-player-fined-lockdown-kitchen
Ody Alfa fined on 21:03 - Sep 24 with 2644 viewsMrSheen

Has his sister Oceania always been at war with Eurasia?
Ody Alfa fined on 22:51 - Sep 24 with 2355 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Just as long as he doesn't point out how crap one of our players is.....
Ody Alfa fined on 22:56 - Sep 24 with 2339 viewsBeckenhamhoop

How does a 21 year old footballer, who has barely kicked a ball in anger afford a £2.4m house?
Ody Alfa fined on 22:59 - Sep 24 with 2329 viewsMrSheen

Ody Alfa fined on 22:56 - Sep 24 by Beckenhamhoop

How does a 21 year old footballer, who has barely kicked a ball in anger afford a £2.4m house?

Rich parents, I imagine.
Ody Alfa fined on 23:27 - Sep 24 with 2252 viewsdistortR

Ody Alfa fined on 22:59 - Sep 24 by MrSheen

Rich parents, I imagine.

said 'the family home' in the report.
Ody Alfa fined on 23:49 - Sep 24 with 2212 viewsstainrods_elbow

'QPR ace'? - he's played 15 minutes for QPR in an Oxford cup game! Who write these ES headlines - baboons? He's also already 22, so looks like another who prefers partying to playing football very often or well.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Ody Alfa fined on 01:04 - Sep 25 with 2123 viewsBoston

Ody Alfa fined on 22:56 - Sep 24 by Beckenhamhoop

Wire me a hundred quid with your N.I. number and I’ll tell you.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ody Alfa fined on 08:37 - Sep 25 with 1915 viewsHooping_Mad

While I couldn't see my father in 9 months, he had 100 mates round to party.

His excuse was I planned to brake the law in a small perfectly formed manner but it went wrong! Some humble pie would'nt go a miss would it son? when his contract up?

The common sense approach was all that was really expected, honestly think it just shows who has some and who doesn't

Clearly doesn't want to play for QPR

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Login to get fewer ads

Ody Alfa fined on 09:34 - Sep 25 with 1790 viewsbosh67

I think there has to be some measure here. Kid made a big mistake. Fine him. Move on. He's a big talent and if they don't over react he could make it into the first team next season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ody Alfa fined on 10:08 - Sep 25 with 1730 viewsHooping_Mad

Ody Alfa fined on 09:34 - Sep 25 by bosh67

I think there has to be some measure here. Kid made a big mistake. Fine him. Move on. He's a big talent and if they don't over react he could make it into the first team next season.

Whatever they chose it should be in parity for what would happen to one of us, I'm guessing it would be a written warning plus some community work or some such.

If he's a rich kid as other have suggested then the fine isn't likely to act as much of a deterrent.

May have come over a bit harsh on a younger one. Apparently I was young once, though I refuse to believe it.

Ody Alfa fined on 11:41 - Sep 25 with 1583 viewsNortholt_Rs

I’m in no position to judge anybody given I was a complete r sole when I was young. Luckily there are lots of saints on here who can castigate the kid though.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Ody Alfa fined on 11:50 - Sep 25 with 1566 viewsozexile

Ody Alfa fined on 11:41 - Sep 25 by Northolt_Rs

I’m in no position to judge anybody given I was a complete r sole when I was young. Luckily there are lots of saints on here who can castigate the kid though.

You and me both. I'd hate to think what I'd have got up to at that age during a pandemic. Took me till early 40's till I "grew up".
Ody Alfa fined on 12:06 - Sep 25 with 1532 viewsGroveR

Pc Stephen Cooper heard groups of people moving into the garden and told Alfa to encourage partygoers to leave. He said: “People were running. Once in the garden, I could see at least 30 people attempting to run away.”

There's clearly an issue here with the speed at which people left.
Ody Alfa fined on 13:19 - Sep 25 with 1428 viewsWatfordR

Ody Alfa fined on 08:37 - Sep 25 by Hooping_Mad

While I couldn't see my father in 9 months, he had 100 mates round to party.

His excuse was I planned to brake the law in a small perfectly formed manner but it went wrong! Some humble pie would'nt go a miss would it son? when his contract up?

The common sense approach was all that was really expected, honestly think it just shows who has some and who doesn't

Clearly doesn't want to play for QPR

Pretty sure our government confirmed that breaking the law in a limited and specific way was fine.
Ody Alfa fined on 13:26 - Sep 25 with 1419 viewsHooping_Mad

Ody Alfa fined on 13:19 - Sep 25 by WatfordR

Pretty sure our government confirmed that breaking the law in a limited and specific way was fine.

........And the club will discipline for law breaking.

Plus he' not a government advisor.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2021 13:29]

Ody Alfa fined on 13:47 - Sep 25 with 1384 viewscaliforniahoop

Ody Alfa fined on 11:41 - Sep 25 by Northolt_Rs

Well said sir!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024