Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HELP I'M NEW 20:59 - Nov 23 with 4290 viewsFartybumcheeks

Help I'm new!
0
HELP I'M NEW on 21:20 - Nov 23 with 3621 viewsMick_S

Hello. Can’t wait.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
HELP I'M NEW on 21:23 - Nov 23 with 3593 viewsPunteR

Hi New.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

0
HELP I'M NEW on 21:35 - Nov 23 with 3566 viewsOldPedro

What's your favourite cheese????

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

0
HELP I'M NEW on 21:37 - Nov 23 with 3563 viewsWokingR

Did you choose your user name or has Clive started allocating them now ?
7
HELP I'M NEW on 21:39 - Nov 23 with 3547 viewsMick_S

My new favourite poster. Great name.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

1
HELP I'M NEW on 21:56 - Nov 23 with 3481 viewscolinallcars

What's your favourite tea ?
0
HELP I'M NEW on 21:58 - Nov 23 with 3472 viewscolinallcars

You're not supposed to use your real name….
8
HELP I'M NEW on 21:59 - Nov 23 with 3467 viewsDorse

Declaring a family interest: FBC is Mini Dorse. I have the inside scoop on his cheese habits.



They sicken me.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

2
Login to get fewer ads

HELP I'M NEW on 22:02 - Nov 23 with 3437 viewsMick_S

HELP I'M NEW on 21:35 - Nov 23 by OldPedro

What's your favourite cheese????


All of them by the sound of things. Pheaaaaarp.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

1
HELP I'M NEW on 22:08 - Nov 23 with 3409 viewsMick_S

This isn’t going well. He/she is asking for help and not getting any. Poor show, so far.

Do you support QPR fartybumcheeks?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

2
HELP I'M NEW on 22:17 - Nov 23 with 3382 viewsPlanetHonneywood

HELP I'M NEW on 22:08 - Nov 23 by Mick_S

This isn’t going well. He/she is asking for help and not getting any. Poor show, so far.

Do you support QPR fartybumcheeks?


Nahh, he’s Arsenal.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

4
HELP I'M NEW on 22:38 - Nov 23 with 3314 viewsDiscodroids


Where there's a will - and there is a will - there's a way - and there is a way.

2
HELP I'M NEW on 10:25 - Nov 24 with 2963 viewsrrrspricey

HELP I'M NEW on 22:17 - Nov 23 by PlanetHonneywood

Nahh, he’s Arsenal.


1
HELP I'M NEW on 14:58 - Nov 24 with 2788 viewsBoston

Run for your life farty, don’t look back.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

1
HELP I'M NEW on 15:43 - Nov 24 with 2688 viewsDorse

I think he's ignoring us. I know he's ignoring me.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

0
HELP I'M NEW on 17:53 - Nov 24 with 2540 viewsFartybumcheeks

HELP I'M NEW on 21:35 - Nov 23 by OldPedro

What's your favourite cheese????


My favorite cheese is edam
2
HELP I'M NEW on 17:57 - Nov 24 with 2522 viewsFartybumcheeks

HELP I'M NEW on 22:08 - Nov 23 by Mick_S

This isn’t going well. He/she is asking for help and not getting any. Poor show, so far.

Do you support QPR fartybumcheeks?


Well my middle names are Les and Ferdinand. And I hate Chelsea. Does that count?
0
HELP I'M NEW on 18:02 - Nov 24 with 2513 viewsFartybumcheeks

HELP I'M NEW on 21:56 - Nov 23 by colinallcars

What's your favourite tea ?


Mister
5
HELP I'M NEW on 18:07 - Nov 24 with 2504 viewsMick_S

HELP I'M NEW on 17:57 - Nov 24 by Fartybumcheeks

Well my middle names are Les and Ferdinand. And I hate Chelsea. Does that count?


That’ll do for me.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
HELP I'M NEW on 18:35 - Nov 24 with 2436 viewsdistortR

HELP I'M NEW on 17:53 - Nov 24 by Fartybumcheeks

My favorite cheese is edam


why?
0
HELP I'M NEW on 18:49 - Nov 24 with 2406 viewsMick_S

HELP I'M NEW on 18:35 - Nov 24 by distortR

why?


All cheese is made. That’s why.

[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 19:13]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
HELP I'M NEW on 18:50 - Nov 24 with 2401 viewsFartybumcheeks

HELP I'M NEW on 18:35 - Nov 24 by distortR

why?


Be use I'm too poor to afford a football
0
HELP I'M NEW on 19:11 - Nov 24 with 2363 viewsMatch82

HELP I'M NEW on 17:57 - Nov 24 by Fartybumcheeks

Well my middle names are Les and Ferdinand. And I hate Chelsea. Does that count?


Fartylesbumferdinandcheeks? Or do I have that wrong?
2
HELP I'M NEW on 19:27 - Nov 24 with 2327 viewscolinallcars

I knew a bloke called Kevin Fartybumcheeks but he changed it. To Alan Fartybumcheeks.
2
HELP I'M NEW on 21:53 - Nov 24 with 2190 viewsDavieQPR

Just got wind of this.
3
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026