Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't want to boast but... 00:01 - Mar 28 with 2223 viewsVancouverHoop

CANADA"S IN THE WORLD CUP FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to boast but... on 00:06 - Mar 28 with 2204 viewsBoston

Who?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I don't want to boast but... on 00:26 - Mar 28 with 2159 viewsVancouverHoop

Thrarrrpp!

Hey, Junior Hoilett scored, and laid on other to beat the mighty Jamaicans featuring the Awesome Ravel Morrison. Lot's of QPR interest there!
I don't want to boast but... on 00:56 - Mar 28 with 2131 viewsKiwi76

Congrats!
Hoping NZ plays #4 team - Costa Rica I think for last qualifying place.
Not sure our 1-0 win vs French Polynesian powerhouses Tahiti this AM will have made UK/Canadian press yet?!
Final game vs Solomon Is.
We do have Chris Wood & couple of others plying their trade in Europe but big step up in class to get to Qatar.
I don't want to boast but... on 02:18 - Mar 28 with 2094 viewsVancouverHoop

Yeah. I think it's Costa Rica. the US pulverized Panama 5—1 which knocked them out.
I don't want to boast but... on 04:21 - Mar 28 with 2051 viewsPlanetHonneywood

C’mon you supppaacanucksaaaa!

Football’s coming home eh.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

I don't want to boast but... on 06:23 - Mar 28 with 2004 viewsB_Wad

I'm still trying to understand how the Solomon Islands still have a chance and Italy is out.
I don't want to boast but... on 07:26 - Mar 28 with 1964 viewsdistortR

I don't want to boast but... on 06:23 - Mar 28 by B_Wad

I'm still trying to understand how the Solomon Islands still have a chance and Italy is out.

unexpected side effect of the governments 'levelling up' initiative
I don't want to boast but... on 09:52 - Mar 28 with 1818 viewsterryb

I appreciate that this was a tongue in cheek comment, but the actual reason is that due to Covid, the Oceania qualifying has only recently started.

Normally, New Zealand would have been waiting for a long time to find out who they were playing in a play off.

Am I right in thinking that Australia are also due to be in a play off? If so, is that against the fifth placed South American country?
Login to get fewer ads

I don't want to boast but... on 10:09 - Mar 28 with 1801 viewsfrancisbowles

Let's hope it has a better outcome and provides more inspiration for the future of Canadian football than the last time.

https://thesefootballtimes.co/2017/04/25/canada-at-world-cup-1986-an-era-of-grea
I don't want to boast but... on 10:30 - Mar 28 with 1762 viewsBklynRanger

How can this have been allowed to happen?

But ok, since it already has: Congratulations. : )
I don't want to boast but... on 12:20 - Mar 28 with 1680 viewsaston_hoop

Junior Hoilett going to the World Cup. What a world we live in.

Congrats to Canada though - English manager too!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

I don't want to boast but... on 12:34 - Mar 28 with 1665 viewsCamberleyR

Well done to Canada. From being the second lowest ranked out of the eight teams in the third and final qualifying round, that's some going to finish top of that group above Mexico and the USA.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

I don't want to boast but... on 13:03 - Mar 28 with 1629 viewsloneranger1

I don't want to boast but... on 09:52 - Mar 28 by terryb

I appreciate that this was a tongue in cheek comment, but the actual reason is that due to Covid, the Oceania qualifying has only recently started.

Normally, New Zealand would have been waiting for a long time to find out who they were playing in a play off.

Am I right in thinking that Australia are also due to be in a play off? If so, is that against the fifth placed South American country?

Yes, currently looking like Peru (currently 5th in South America qualifying), wh play Paraguay at home in the last game. Colombia (6th)can overtake Peru if they beat Venezuela and Peru drop points. Chile (7th) are the outside bet - can only make it if they beat Uruguay at home and if both Peru and Colombia lose
I don't want to boast but... on 13:26 - Mar 28 with 1603 viewsToast_R

Birch coming out of retirement?
I don't want to boast but... on 13:30 - Mar 28 with 1598 viewsaston_hoop

I don't want to boast but... on 13:03 - Mar 28 by loneranger1

Yes, currently looking like Peru (currently 5th in South America qualifying), wh play Paraguay at home in the last game. Colombia (6th)can overtake Peru if they beat Venezuela and Peru drop points. Chile (7th) are the outside bet - can only make it if they beat Uruguay at home and if both Peru and Colombia lose

Aussies have to beat one of UAE, Iraq or Lebanon first to play one of the South American teams (hopefully Paraguay roll over and let Peru take that last spot). Australia are pretty awful at the moment I'm led to believe.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

I don't want to boast but... on 14:40 - Mar 28 with 1511 viewsBoston

Need a little bit of wisdom, mate.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I don't want to boast but... on 17:55 - Mar 28 with 1406 viewsVancouverHoop

I don't want to boast but... on 10:09 - Mar 28 by francisbowles

Let's hope it has a better outcome and provides more inspiration for the future of Canadian football than the last time.

https://thesefootballtimes.co/2017/04/25/canada-at-world-cup-1986-an-era-of-grea

We'd only have to score a single goal to do that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024