Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramkilde 16:12 - May 17 with 8623 viewspaulhoop2

No news on if he’s been released ?? Very odd

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Ramkilde on 16:15 - May 17 with 6610 viewsRangersDave

released back to the wild?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Ramkilde on 16:16 - May 17 with 6609 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Keyser Söze of Loftus Road.
Ramkilde on 16:24 - May 17 with 6570 viewsaston_hoop

Ramkilde on 16:16 - May 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

Or at least Carlos Kaiser

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/apr/26/the-forgotten-story-of-car

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ramkilde on 17:01 - May 17 with 6393 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Given the send-off West Ham gave to Mark Noble on Sunday, you'd think QPR would have done something similar.

Yet another indicator of how appalling QPR are run when a loyal servant like Marco is literally ignored.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Ramkilde on 17:11 - May 17 with 6353 viewsDorse

Ramkilde on 17:01 - May 17 by PlanetHonneywood

Given the send-off West Ham gave to Mark Noble on Sunday, you'd think QPR would have done something similar.

Yet another indicator of how appalling QPR are run when a loyal servant like Marco is literally ignored.

He should at least be inducted into fhe ranks of 'No, Really They Were Forever Rs' along with Richard Ord or Junior Agogo. And who could forget Trialist? He was the greatest of them all.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ramkilde on 17:30 - May 17 with 6273 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

Ramkilde on 17:11 - May 17 by Dorse

He should at least be inducted into fhe ranks of 'No, Really They Were Forever Rs' along with Richard Ord or Junior Agogo. And who could forget Trialist? He was the greatest of them all.

You can’t keep a good (bad, evidently) man down, Trialist comes back year after year. Deserves a run in the team as reward for his tenacity if nothing else, surely?

Phil_i_P

Ramkilde on 17:32 - May 17 with 6260 viewsaston_hoop

Ramkilde on 17:30 - May 17 by Phil_i_P_Daddy

You can’t keep a good (bad, evidently) man down, Trialist comes back year after year. Deserves a run in the team as reward for his tenacity if nothing else, surely?

Occasionally you see A Trialist's Brother, B Trialist in the team too. Could build a dynasty at the club if we finally signed them up

Ramkilde on 18:31 - May 17 with 6067 viewsR_from_afar

Ramkilde on 16:16 - May 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

...or Bertha Rochester, eh, Jane Eyre fans?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Ramkilde on 19:29 - May 17 with 5924 viewsbosh67

Perhaps he is in the frame to be player manager? Perhaps that's been the plan all along?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ramkilde on 19:40 - May 17 with 5875 viewsDWQPR

According to a lot of war time programmes we had a player A N Other who played in more than one position in the same game at times. Now that’s what I call dedication especially during such testing times.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ramkilde on 19:55 - May 17 with 5827 viewsbosh67

Ramkilde on 19:40 - May 17 by DWQPR

According to a lot of war time programmes we had a player A N Other who played in more than one position in the same game at times. Now that’s what I call dedication especially during such testing times.

This A N Other kid sounds like a prospect.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ramkilde on 20:30 - May 17 with 5720 viewsPlanetHonneywood

So many stalwarts in the room, surprised any more can get in.

Tony Simmonds - one for the future him, Kurt Bakolt (sp), Ned ‘Versatile as an egg’ Zelic and many, many more sides, all bowing before the high priest himself…Armel Tchakounté.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Ramkilde on 01:24 - May 18 with 5366 viewsTomS

I didn't know Ramkilde was in jail. I knew there was a reason why he wasn't playing as we struggled to score goals recently.
Ramkilde on 08:44 - May 18 with 5139 viewswombat

Ramkilde on 20:30 - May 17 by PlanetHonneywood

So many stalwarts in the room, surprised any more can get in.

Tony Simmonds - one for the future him, Kurt Bakolt (sp), Ned ‘Versatile as an egg’ Zelic and many, many more sides, all bowing before the high priest himself…Armel Tchakounté.

kurt was and still is a legend in my book , lucky enough to have seen him grace the pitch for those mere mins at the city ground never forgoton.

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ramkilde on 11:53 - May 18 with 4908 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramkilde on 01:24 - May 18 by TomS

I didn't know Ramkilde was in jail. I knew there was a reason why he wasn't playing as we struggled to score goals recently.

Did he say he was English?
Ramkilde on 12:05 - May 18 with 4862 viewsSuperhoop83

Ramkilde on 11:53 - May 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

Did he say he was English?

Yes. These days you get arrested and thrown in jail just for saying you're English.

Suffering since 1978.

Ramkilde on 21:11 - May 18 with 4412 viewsDorse

Ramkilde on 12:05 - May 18 by Superhoop83

Yes. These days you get arrested and thrown in jail just for saying you're English.

That's why I always claim to be Djiboutian.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ramkilde on 21:24 - May 18 with 4360 viewsdubaistu

Ramkilde on 16:24 - May 17 by aston_hoop

Or at least Carlos Kaiser

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/apr/26/the-forgotten-story-of-car

One of the best football articles ever written. Rob Smyth is a legend.
Ramkilde on 09:12 - May 19 with 4037 viewsbosh67

This explains a lot with Ramkilde

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/o3bbvz/i_dmd_marco_ramkil

Well done Stockport.

Never knowingly right.

Ramkilde on 10:05 - May 19 with 3907 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Ramkilde on 09:12 - May 19 by bosh67

This explains a lot with Ramkilde

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/o3bbvz/i_dmd_marco_ramkil

Well done Stockport.

Wow, we signed him because he's class on Football Manager.
Ramkilde on 10:31 - May 19 with 3816 viewsfrancisbowles

So we signed a virtual player who we believed would be good in reality!
Ramkilde on 05:10 - May 20 with 3447 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Ramkilde on 10:31 - May 19 by francisbowles

So we signed a virtual player who we believed would be good in reality!

Only because our analytics department’s first choice backed out last minute. Hence why we went back for Charlie Austin.

What I heard was the club couldn’t agree image and merchandising rights and so the deal collapsed last minute, and Buzz Lightyear signed up for another movie instead.

Ramkilde on 08:43 - May 20 with 3267 viewsbosh67

Rumour has it that Ramkilde is part of a witness protection program and that being part of the U23s has been the perfect way for him to disappear from public attention (apart from this thread). I'm still going with the other rumour that he's actually just a hologram.

Never knowingly right.

Ramkilde on 09:04 - May 20 with 3221 viewsslmrstid

I initially read Ramkilde's reply on that Reddit thread of "I don't play the game myself" in the context of "I don't play football" (which would explain a lot) rather than "I don't play Football Manager".

Maybe he'll end up being a one club man. When does he get his testimonial?
Ramkilde on 13:06 - May 20 with 3071 viewsaston_hoop

He's gone. Farewell to a legend, one for the future Forever Rs

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/academy-retained-list-revealed-200522/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024