Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All you need to know about Michael Beale 22:17 - May 31 with 4730 viewsfootywithuti

Hi guys, hope you’re all doing well. I’ve followed Michael Beale’s career very closely over the last few years and wanted to provide some insight as to what you can expect from him at Loftus Road with this short video. He’s incredibly talented and I truly believe this will turn out to be very fruitful for all parties. I’ve always had a soft spot for QPR and really do hope you get promoted next season. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Looking forward to seeing him get started!

All you need to know about Michael Beale on 22:28 - May 31 with 4621 viewsrrrspricey

Thanks for posting and some interesting insights into Beale's coaching ethos.

Didn't want Warbs to go as couldn't think of anyone who would be an improvement but am quietly optimistic about this appointment (assuming it happens)
All you need to know about Michael Beale on 22:32 - May 31 with 4583 viewsTelford_QPR

Really appreciate you positing this - interesting watch. Not going to lie, didn't know much about this guy until we were linked with him but having spoken to some Glasgow Rangers and Aston Villa fans, they all rate him highly so of all those being mentioned, he was the one one I wanted most, although there is an high element of risk being main man for the 1st time.
All you need to know about Michael Beale on 22:40 - May 31 with 4533 viewsLogman

Great snapshot. Thanks. Let's hope the knowledge and methods he has gained across the age ranges and Leagues work in the Championship and that he fits in with the Board's aspirations for pushing for promotion with local kids.
All you need to know about Michael Beale on 23:23 - May 31 with 4341 viewsSydneyRs

Sounds very promising.

Just mute the twitter accounts demanding Warnock/Clint Hill after the first defeat.
All you need to know about Michael Beale on 23:33 - May 31 with 4305 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Favourite cheese?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

All you need to know about Michael Beale on 23:36 - May 31 with 4297 viewsbosh67

Thanks for posting this. You certainly know your stuff. You sound like you should be here with Beale.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

All you need to know about Michael Beale on 00:53 - Jun 1 with 4126 viewsDavieQPR

Just hope he stays for a while. Can see him being poached if he has a good season.
All you need to know about Michael Beale on 06:16 - Jun 1 with 3884 viewsessextaxiboy

There are loads of coaching videos on You Tube by Beale . He really seems to be a forward thinker . Hopefully he has the man management to go with it.
Rely hope this goes 6hrough ..
Login to get fewer ads

All you need to know about Michael Beale on 06:48 - Jun 1 with 3822 viewsPlanetHonneywood

All you need to know about Michael Beale on 23:36 - May 31 by bosh67

Thanks for posting this. You certainly know your stuff. You sound like you should be here with Beale.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, never heard of him until about 15 pages into the new manager thread, and now we seem to be looking at the best thing sliced bread’s contract wasn’t renewed.

The elephant in the room is the ‘first job at the helm’, but everything else looks more then promising.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

All you need to know about Michael Beale on 07:17 - Jun 1 with 3758 viewscpgerber

Sounds like the type of manager we need to get the development of youngsters back on track. As Clive has pointed out so many times, its vital for our business model and sustainability.

Thumbs up from me.
All you need to know about Michael Beale on 08:01 - Jun 1 with 3594 viewscolinallcars

That's very interesting - thanks for posting.
All you need to know about Michael Beale on 08:09 - Jun 1 with 3553 viewsdangould

thank you for this top piece

Poll: will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games.

All you need to know about Michael Beale on 08:16 - Jun 1 with 3525 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Very informative and much appreciated.
All you need to know about Michael Beale on 08:55 - Jun 1 with 3329 viewsloftboy

Does he have a plan B 😇

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

All you need to know about Michael Beale on 09:21 - Jun 1 with 3199 viewskernowhoop

Interesting, Uti. Thank you for the trouble that you went to to put that together. All QPR fans will be crossing fingers that this works!
All you need to know about Michael Beale on 09:33 - Jun 1 with 3144 viewsNortholt_Rs

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

All you need to know about Michael Beale on 09:57 - Jun 1 with 3077 viewsterryb

Thank you, much appreciated.
All you need to know about Michael Beale on 10:12 - Jun 1 with 3010 viewsdaveB

All you need to know about Michael Beale on 08:55 - Jun 1 by loftboy

Does he have a plan B 😇

he also has a Plan C, D and E but no Plan A, thats for losers
All you need to know about Michael Beale on 10:26 - Jun 1 with 2929 viewslondonscottish

Thanks fella, that's a great piece.

Really well researched & interesting.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

All you need to know about Michael Beale on 10:27 - Jun 1 with 2918 viewsPhildo

Kill the fatted calf only glory lies ahead. Or 16th.
All you need to know about Michael Beale on 10:30 - Jun 1 with 2900 viewsTonto

can we transfer this guy in as well. Clive could do with help. Nice peice.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

All you need to know about Michael Beale on 10:41 - Jun 1 with 2844 viewsLblock

Points off for no Albert Square or Veg Stall references but you did pull it back in your cover email by stating this could be “fruitful for both parties”

All eyes on calls for a Press Conference

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

All you need to know about Michael Beale on 13:26 - Jun 1 with 2429 viewsJuzzie

All you need to know about Michael Beale on 06:48 - Jun 1 by PlanetHonneywood

Said it before and I’ll say it again, never heard of him until about 15 pages into the new manager thread, and now we seem to be looking at the best thing sliced bread’s contract wasn’t renewed.

The elephant in the room is the ‘first job at the helm’, but everything else looks more then promising.

"The elephant in the room is the ‘first job at the helm’, but everything else looks more then promising."

All Managers have to start somewhere. This is probably a very good one. I hope.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024