Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale on Hull 23:28 - Aug 30 with 2251 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Beale on Hull on 23:30 - Aug 30 with 2201 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Thanks for that. There's no catching you offside despite the high line!
Beale on Hull on 23:39 - Aug 30 with 2103 viewsted_hendrix

Christ this bloke has got far too much sense for me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Beale on Hull on 23:54 - Aug 30 with 2022 viewshubble

Love this from the Bealemeister:

"I'm really enjoying the job. It's what I've always wanted to do, it's what I've been building to for 21 years so now I'm going to enjoy it, the highs and the lows, and keep growing with this young group, and in this league anything is possible."

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Beale on Hull on 00:40 - Aug 31 with 1862 viewsSydneyRs

That is an excellent interview.

So often managers are just happy with winning, but he's still talking about how we need to be better, how we can improve and asying "there's more to come".

My concern is losing the full backs to injury, but if they stay healthy then this could be a hell of a season.
Beale on Hull on 01:06 - Aug 31 with 1801 viewseastside_r

Yeah, I donโ€™t usually listen to managerโ€™s interviews pre or post match but this guy is interesting. (MW was boring and predictable and so media trained.) What Iโ€™ve noticed is that when he has taken off SJ (to preserve him as Beale says) we seem to lose our shape for the next 5, which says to me he brings more to the team than to some is immediately obvious.

Beale mentions the two assists but he was a fraction away from the winner on Saturday, and almost scored the second goal tonight. I know that I am an unashamed big fan of the guy, who I thought has copped a lot of unfair criticism. Not MOTM obviously tonight, that was Chair, but I think we need to appreciate SJโ€™s qualities as an on field leader.
Beale on Hull on 08:18 - Aug 31 with 1458 viewsStreathamRanger

He's so open in his interviews. More like a pundit than a manager. Must be a joy to play under him as he communicates so well. We can see it in the improvements Dozzell has made.
Beale on Hull on 09:49 - Aug 31 with 1201 viewsMalintabuk

Yeah that was an excellent interview. I have been on here and expressed that I wasn't sure about us and Beale being the right fit
I was also a little worried about his comments, especially pre season, and what seemed like him saying that some are not good enough. They may not be, but I was worried him going public with that sort of thing
But there is no denying he as brought in 2 really good full backs, and though not sure about the CH, I think Beale is doing enough for us to have confidence in his signings
There is no doubt that he as cured the weak midfield and all 3 are vastly improved on last season
The attack is also looking good.... but he still needs to find a solution with Dykes. I would honestly rest the lad on Saturday, some players like to play through a slump, but I don't think Dykes playing is the right thing
Play Roberts as a 9 and even give Armstrong more minutes if needed
But all in all I'm starting to buy into MB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024