Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nuts. 20:10 - Nov 16 with 1473 viewsMick_S

Magnificently underrated food. I’m tucking into some lovely Lidl chestnuts right now. Pistachios are good, but too many will play havoc with your thumbnails. Healthy too.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Nuts. on 20:19 - Nov 16 with 1452 viewsdmm

If you were a Millwall supporter you'd be eating Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalnuts
Nuts. on 20:20 - Nov 16 with 1439 viewscolinallcars

Count me in….I eat loads of nuts especially walnuts and almonds which I like to pronounce awlmonds.
Nuts. on 20:23 - Nov 16 with 1428 viewsnix

Brazil nuts for me. Packed with selenium, which is good for immune health and thyroid function. Also walnuts which have loads of health benefits. Both taste really good too.
Nuts. on 21:38 - Nov 16 with 1342 viewskernowhoop

Nuts at Lidl are indeed good.
Nuts. on 21:54 - Nov 16 with 1319 viewsqpr_1968

nibble your nuts.....i'd rather not.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Nuts. on 22:42 - Nov 16 with 1271 viewsBoston

Cadbury's take 'em and cover them in chocolate.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nuts. on 22:44 - Nov 16 with 1268 viewsqpr_1968

Nuts. on 21:54 - Nov 16 by qpr_1968

nibble your nuts.....i'd rather not.

whoooooosh....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Nuts. on 23:11 - Nov 16 with 1230 viewsMoonshineSteve

I like Cadbury's Wholenut because they use whole nuts. Not halved or crunched but ...

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Login to get fewer ads

Nuts. on 23:18 - Nov 16 with 1217 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Very partial to a pecan.

That's a pee-can not a per-caan by the way.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Nuts. on 23:19 - Nov 16 with 1214 viewsLblock

If you’re in the Ealing area get yourself to Y-Nut on Northfields Avenue and buy their chilli cashew nuts.
Smashed back 500g and 5 bottles of Corona last Friday …. Lovely

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Nuts. on 23:58 - Nov 16 with 1173 viewsBoston

Nuts. on 22:44 - Nov 16 by qpr_1968

whoooooosh....

You're a nutcase incha?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nuts. on 08:36 - Nov 17 with 1105 viewsMetallica_Hoop

A whole bag of curried ones when consumed late in the evening do funny things to the stomach pon the morn.

Ready salted are my favourite.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Nuts. on 08:40 - Nov 17 with 1101 viewsEastR

Nuts = no naked flames

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Nuts. on 12:40 - Nov 17 with 987 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Nuts. on 23:19 - Nov 16 by Lblock

If you’re in the Ealing area get yourself to Y-Nut on Northfields Avenue and buy their chilli cashew nuts.
Smashed back 500g and 5 bottles of Corona last Friday …. Lovely

Your khasi must have looked like a 70s pebble dashed house the morning after.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Nuts. on 12:46 - Nov 17 with 980 viewsMrSheen

Can't resist any of them. Can't sit still if I know there are some in the house. Only solution is not to buy them in the first place.
Nuts. on 15:08 - Nov 17 with 896 viewsdmm

Nuts. on 12:46 - Nov 17 by MrSheen

Can't resist any of them. Can't sit still if I know there are some in the house. Only solution is not to buy them in the first place.

I am exactly the same with crisps of any description. I stopped buying them years ago but occasionally a packet sneaks its way into the house whereupon I devour them in a matter of seconds.
Nuts. on 15:29 - Nov 17 with 883 viewsBklynRanger

Nuts. on 15:08 - Nov 17 by dmm

I am exactly the same with crisps of any description. I stopped buying them years ago but occasionally a packet sneaks its way into the house whereupon I devour them in a matter of seconds.

Those yogurt covered almonds are the worst - Jesus H Christ.

At least mother nature had the foresight to put a tricky casing around a pistachio to slow you down a bit.
Nuts. on 15:38 - Nov 17 with 878 viewsenfieldargh

Live Yoghurt, pure blend honey, blueberries, banana and mixed nuts and sultanas.

if you told me when I was in my teens I'd be eating this everyday for breakfast I would never have beleived you.

Love my nuts

Coffee coated nuts delicious

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Nuts. on 15:44 - Nov 17 with 875 viewsToast_R

Nuts. on 15:38 - Nov 17 by enfieldargh

Live Yoghurt, pure blend honey, blueberries, banana and mixed nuts and sultanas.

if you told me when I was in my teens I'd be eating this everyday for breakfast I would never have beleived you.

Love my nuts

Coffee coated nuts delicious

Whoever created the Sultana and thought they'd be a good ingredient in anything, was an utter wrongun.
Nuts. on 16:02 - Nov 17 with 854 viewsMick_S

Nuts. on 15:44 - Nov 17 by Toast_R

Whoever created the Sultana and thought they'd be a good ingredient in anything, was an utter wrongun.

Mixed in with anaemic non roasted peanuts. Rank. Christmas soon, everyone.

Nuts. on 16:05 - Nov 17 with 852 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I have started eating lots more after I found my blood pressure and Cholesterol were too high. I have a handful instead of or as a breakfast in the week and also keep a big supply at work for when I get peckish. It stops me eating the six biscuits a day I was having. I bought in bulk online as well which is significantly cheaper.

If I do all this in the week then I can happily cane it at the weekend conscience free.
Nuts. on 16:09 - Nov 17 with 848 viewsMick_S

Nuts. on 16:05 - Nov 17 by CroydonCaptJack

I have started eating lots more after I found my blood pressure and Cholesterol were too high. I have a handful instead of or as a breakfast in the week and also keep a big supply at work for when I get peckish. It stops me eating the six biscuits a day I was having. I bought in bulk online as well which is significantly cheaper.

If I do all this in the week then I can happily cane it at the weekend conscience free.

Have some porridge too mate; my mother in law has a bowl every day and she’s 143 years old.

Nuts. on 21:00 - Nov 17 with 740 viewsBlackCrowe

Nuts are generally crap, with the notable exceptions of KP salted peanuts, nuts in fruit and nut chocolate and in the unlilkely event you find an almond in your foul and worthless risalamnade (Danish Rs only).

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Nuts. on 21:51 - Nov 17 with 706 viewsflynnbo

The Nutcase in Uxbridge Road is well worth a visit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024