Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) 16:02 - Dec 17 with 5593 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Yalla, habibi!!!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2022 16:04]

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

1
Chair on! (n/t) on 16:06 - Dec 17 with 4503 viewsChrisNW6

Chair = Shy-air

Can't see that pronunciation catching on in W12
0
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 16:09 - Dec 17 with 4453 viewsBklynRanger

So happy to see that. I recorded his entrance on my phone.
1
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 16:29 - Dec 17 with 4378 viewsLunarJetman

Have we all been pronouncing his name wrong then?
0
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 17:09 - Dec 17 with 4223 viewshubble

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 16:09 - Dec 17 by BklynRanger

So happy to see that. I recorded his entrance on my phone.


Ooo-err missus

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

5
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 17:13 - Dec 17 with 4181 viewsGloryHunter

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 16:29 - Dec 17 by LunarJetman

Have we all been pronouncing his name wrong then?


Yes.
0
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 18:39 - Dec 17 with 3929 viewsR_from_afar

I am wondering if that is the highest level a current QPR player has played at.

Julio Cesar also played in a WC third place play-off, in 2014, but he was on loan at Toronto FC at the time.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

0
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 18:43 - Dec 17 with 3899 viewsDannyPaddox

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 18:39 - Dec 17 by R_from_afar

I am wondering if that is the highest level a current QPR player has played at.

Julio Cesar also played in a WC third place play-off, in 2014, but he was on loan at Toronto FC at the time.


Paul Parker 1990
3
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 18:43 - Dec 17 with 3896 viewsHayesender

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 18:39 - Dec 17 by R_from_afar

I am wondering if that is the highest level a current QPR player has played at.

Julio Cesar also played in a WC third place play-off, in 2014, but he was on loan at Toronto FC at the time.


Did Parker play in the pointless playoff game in 90?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

0
Login to get fewer ads

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 18:48 - Dec 17 with 3856 viewsDannyPaddox

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 18:43 - Dec 17 by DannyPaddox

Paul Parker 1990


Paul Parker played in the 3/4 place play-off in 1990
0
Chair on! (n/t) on 20:40 - Dec 17 with 3606 viewsE15Hoop

Chair on! (n/t) on 16:06 - Dec 17 by ChrisNW6

Chair = Shy-air

Can't see that pronunciation catching on in W12


Slight correction, Chris - the pronunciation is actually Shy-Ear rather than air..
0
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 20:43 - Dec 17 with 3594 viewsE15Hoop

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 18:48 - Dec 17 by DannyPaddox

Paul Parker played in the 3/4 place play-off in 1990


So that and his spactacular looping deflection into his own net in the Semi-Final against the Germans is what finally sealed his deal to United, then!
0
Chair on! (n/t) on 20:48 - Dec 17 with 3573 viewsE15Hoop

Chair on! (n/t) on 20:40 - Dec 17 by E15Hoop

Slight correction, Chris - the pronunciation is actually Shy-Ear rather than air..


Mind you, I can't see Nick London and definitely not Andy Sinton coping with that too well..
1
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 20:50 - Dec 17 with 3556 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'd like to point out that despite a £4b headstart Chelsea have the same amount of players left at this stage.
8
Chair on! (n/t) on 20:52 - Dec 17 with 3545 viewsDorse

Chair on! (n/t) on 20:48 - Dec 17 by E15Hoop

Mind you, I can't see Nick London and definitely not Andy Sinton coping with that too well..


Blimey. After the 'Barrrbet' years, I can't wait.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

0
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 20:52 - Dec 17 with 3537 viewsbosh67

I am so pleased that he got to play in a World Cup finally. What a thing to share with your family.

I sat in my Chi-Ear feeling very proud for him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

4
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 20:52 - Dec 17 with 3535 viewsE15Hoop

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 20:50 - Dec 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'd like to point out that despite a £4b headstart Chelsea have the same amount of players left at this stage.


Good point, Bazza.

Sadly, they've also got £4bn of assets more than us...
1
Chair on! (n/t) on 20:55 - Dec 17 with 3510 viewsE15Hoop

Chair on! (n/t) on 20:52 - Dec 17 by Dorse

Blimey. After the 'Barrrbet' years, I can't wait.


Exactly! I don't think Sinners has even ventured to try "Iroegbunam" yet..
1
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 21:00 - Dec 17 with 3473 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He was pretty anonymous though. He ran around a lot but didn’t link with play at all.
0
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 21:05 - Dec 17 with 3444 viewsE15Hoop

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 21:00 - Dec 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

He was pretty anonymous though. He ran around a lot but didn’t link with play at all.


He looked a bit lost to start with, but I think he was trying to offer width and options on the left wing.

I thought he got better in the last 20 minutes - probably not surprising considering he spent the first part of the half trying to get the ball off Luka Modric, which no-one else at the World Cup has managed.
0
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 21:06 - Dec 17 with 3436 viewsMrSheen

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 21:00 - Dec 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

He was pretty anonymous though. He ran around a lot but didn’t link with play at all.


They played him on the left, and then put everything up the right through Ziyech and Hakimi for the first twenty five minutes he was on. Eventually they gave him more of a chance and he was active and played a few decent balls into the area, but he wasn’t their first option. Pity was that Ziyech and Hakimi were completely shot and were no threat at all.
2
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 21:09 - Dec 17 with 3423 viewsMrSheen

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 21:05 - Dec 17 by E15Hoop

He looked a bit lost to start with, but I think he was trying to offer width and options on the left wing.

I thought he got better in the last 20 minutes - probably not surprising considering he spent the first part of the half trying to get the ball off Luka Modric, which no-one else at the World Cup has managed.


We were wondering at one point if he was marking Modric or Modric marking him. Must have been a thrill for him.
1
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 21:12 - Dec 17 with 3392 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 21:05 - Dec 17 by E15Hoop

He looked a bit lost to start with, but I think he was trying to offer width and options on the left wing.

I thought he got better in the last 20 minutes - probably not surprising considering he spent the first part of the half trying to get the ball off Luka Modric, which no-one else at the World Cup has managed.


He looked physically out of place IMO which is why I think he’s lacked minutes so far as they are a very physical team in the final third.

He has a role to play as a deeper midfielder I think.

So proud of him anyway.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2022 21:14]
0
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 21:15 - Dec 17 with 3357 viewsE15Hoop

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 21:09 - Dec 17 by MrSheen

We were wondering at one point if he was marking Modric or Modric marking him. Must have been a thrill for him.


I hope he got Modric's shirt at the end of the match. Might be worth a few quid in a few years' time.
0
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 21:18 - Dec 17 with 3339 viewsBklynRanger

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 17:09 - Dec 17 by hubble

Ooo-err missus


Not his trademans entrance. It was all basically consentual anyway.
0
Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 14:25 - Dec 18 with 2866 viewsPinnerPaul

Chair on for Morocco! (n/t) on 18:39 - Dec 17 by R_from_afar

I am wondering if that is the highest level a current QPR player has played at.

Julio Cesar also played in a WC third place play-off, in 2014, but he was on loan at Toronto FC at the time.


Terry Fenwick played in the 'Maradona match"
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026