Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evil Les 21:13 - Dec 7 with 3612 viewsNoDiddley

On Amazon Prime, summing up Spuds v Wet Spam.
Evil Les on 00:18 - Dec 8 with 3436 viewsnumptydumpty

I have never taken to this Evil Les name. Disrespectful.

It's Sir Les.

One of QPRs greatest players and in my mind from all i have seen our greatest number nine ever.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Evil Les on 01:03 - Dec 8 with 3403 viewsHunterhoop

Well said. I know it was probably said in jest, but it needs to stop. He is one of our greatest ever players and he was also our DoF for 7-8 years. He had spent a lot of his life serving the club.

He’s undoubtedly made mistakes. But he’s still a club legend.
Evil Les on 08:42 - Dec 8 with 3127 viewsgazza1

Evil Les on 01:03 - Dec 8 by Hunterhoop

Well said. I know it was probably said in jest, but it needs to stop. He is one of our greatest ever players and he was also our DoF for 7-8 years. He had spent a lot of his life serving the club.

He’s undoubtedly made mistakes. But he’s still a club legend.

Agreed 100%, one of my favourite players and key to our successes in that era.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 8:43]
Evil Les on 08:53 - Dec 8 with 3104 viewsPhilmyRs

Agree with others - a great player, one of the best. Things didn't work out for him as Director of Football, although think in time we'll realise he didn't do as bad a job as many claim, but showed decency in resigning from his position so likely foregoing any compensation payments, something not many people would do. Will always be Sir Les to me.
Evil Les on 08:55 - Dec 8 with 3085 viewsgazza1

Evil Les on 08:53 - Dec 8 by PhilmyRs

Agree with others - a great player, one of the best. Things didn't work out for him as Director of Football, although think in time we'll realise he didn't do as bad a job as many claim, but showed decency in resigning from his position so likely foregoing any compensation payments, something not many people would do. Will always be Sir Les to me.

What was his job as DofF??
Evil Les on 09:04 - Dec 8 with 3057 viewsR_from_afar

Evil Les on 00:18 - Dec 8 by numptydumpty

I have never taken to this Evil Les name. Disrespectful.

It's Sir Les.

One of QPRs greatest players and in my mind from all i have seen our greatest number nine ever.

I'd say that even most of his fiercest critics are using the term ironically....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Evil Les on 14:48 - Dec 8 with 2824 viewsPaddyhoops

Are Amazon struggling?. Pitch side analysis in biblical rain.
They could have at least had a studio.
Evil Les on 15:51 - Dec 8 with 2712 viewsEsox_Lucius

Evil Les on 08:55 - Dec 8 by gazza1

What was his job as DofF??

The clue is in the name.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Evil Les on 15:58 - Dec 8 with 2694 viewsconnell10

If they change it to weevil Les that would really bug me !!!....I'll get me coat

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Evil Les on 22:37 - Dec 8 with 2537 viewsSuperhoops2808

Evil Les on 15:51 - Dec 8 by Esox_Lucius

The clue is in the name.

Well, it would have been if he had got the abbreviation right - Confused himself
Evil Les on 09:47 - Dec 9 with 2386 viewsgazza1

Evil Les on 15:51 - Dec 8 by Esox_Lucius

The clue is in the name.

So you do not know either, but I suppose it is football related so you would not have a clue
Evil Les on 10:10 - Dec 9 with 2349 viewsJimthehip

Les was and is a hero at rangers!

Love the man and always will
Evil Les on 11:22 - Dec 9 with 2282 viewshubble

Evil Les on 15:58 - Dec 8 by connell10

If they change it to weevil Les that would really bug me !!!....I'll get me coat

Well, it would be the lesser of two weevils...

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Evil Les on 12:02 - Dec 9 with 2199 viewsdavman

An age thing I think. Had an X-spat with someone a while back who insisted Charlie Austin was more of a legend than Sir Les.

One was bought for £15k and sold for £7m after contributing to team finishing in the top half consistently, agreed to stay on for one more season that perhaps his career could have moved forward quicker, actually played for England and scored goals season after season keeping the team well established in the top flight.

The other came for £3m, sold for £4m, scored goals in the Championship with an illegally assembled "super squad", had ONE great season scoring in the Prem but in a team destined for the drop. Then spent half a season half arsed in the lower league angling for a move back to the big league.

Yep, Sir Les ultimately failed as DoF, but do not forget the job he did in the early days reducing the wage bill by about 60% whilst maintaining a league position.

And Charlie Austin then "blessed" us by coming back after a really successful loan spell on wages we couldn't afford (although that is on the club for offering those wages) and well, just had an awful attitude. Rarely fit, under performing, stroppy, petulant and ultimately poor.

No contest.
Sir Les, by some distance, THE best CF I have seen in my 45 years following this lot.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Evil Les on 12:31 - Dec 9 with 2156 viewsNed_Kennedys

Evil Les on 12:02 - Dec 9 by davman

An age thing I think. Had an X-spat with someone a while back who insisted Charlie Austin was more of a legend than Sir Les.

One was bought for £15k and sold for £7m after contributing to team finishing in the top half consistently, agreed to stay on for one more season that perhaps his career could have moved forward quicker, actually played for England and scored goals season after season keeping the team well established in the top flight.

The other came for £3m, sold for £4m, scored goals in the Championship with an illegally assembled "super squad", had ONE great season scoring in the Prem but in a team destined for the drop. Then spent half a season half arsed in the lower league angling for a move back to the big league.

Yep, Sir Les ultimately failed as DoF, but do not forget the job he did in the early days reducing the wage bill by about 60% whilst maintaining a league position.

And Charlie Austin then "blessed" us by coming back after a really successful loan spell on wages we couldn't afford (although that is on the club for offering those wages) and well, just had an awful attitude. Rarely fit, under performing, stroppy, petulant and ultimately poor.

No contest.
Sir Les, by some distance, THE best CF I have seen in my 45 years following this lot.

“scored goals in the Championship with an illegally assembled "super squad"”

‘Illegally assembled’ squad? What rubbish 😂
Evil Les on 12:33 - Dec 9 with 2148 viewsconnell10

Evil Les on 11:22 - Dec 9 by hubble

Well, it would be the lesser of two weevils...

Very good

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Evil Les on 14:13 - Dec 9 with 2079 viewsdavman

Evil Les on 12:31 - Dec 9 by Ned_Kennedys

“scored goals in the Championship with an illegally assembled "super squad"”

‘Illegally assembled’ squad? What rubbish 😂

Well maybe it didn't break any laws, but it utterly smashed the rules that were in place. No?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Evil Les on 18:36 - Dec 9 with 1941 viewspaulhoop2

Evil Les I say in jest can’t understand this hatred. He suffered a fool for others such as belk and Ramsey as well as a useless board

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Evil Les on 20:00 - Dec 9 with 1837 viewsEsox_Lucius

Evil Les on 09:47 - Dec 9 by gazza1

So you do not know either, but I suppose it is football related so you would not have a clue

You epitomise Dunning-Kruger syndrome on here and shouldn't be shocked when posters dismiss your views on football.

Evil Les on 09:11 - Dec 10 with 1647 viewsgazza1

Evil Les on 20:00 - Dec 9 by Esox_Lucius

You epitomise Dunning-Kruger syndrome on here and shouldn't be shocked when posters dismiss your views on football.

Sadly for you, you have a near zero understanding of football & hence why you rarely comment on football matters. I suspect you have never played at any level of football, rarely watch it either. and understands very little about 99% of the game.
Evil Les on 09:47 - Dec 10 with 1579 viewstraininvain

Is Sir Les responsible for identifying Cifuentes as a future manager?
Evil Les on 09:51 - Dec 10 with 1566 viewsgazza1

Evil Les on 09:47 - Dec 10 by traininvain

Is Sir Les responsible for identifying Cifuentes as a future manager?

I would imagine he was because Norf tells us that he was on our radar some time ago and certainly our Board would not be knowledgeable in that area.
Evil Les on 10:20 - Dec 10 with 1540 viewsEsox_Lucius

Evil Les on 09:11 - Dec 10 by gazza1

Sadly for you, you have a near zero understanding of football & hence why you rarely comment on football matters. I suspect you have never played at any level of football, rarely watch it either. and understands very little about 99% of the game.

All you have done is confirmed my evaluation of you. Wrong on all of your suppositions. Stick to Champ Manager.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024