Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? 23:02 - Dec 25 with 2273 viewsSBR_W6Hoop

I was very fortunate to get both ‘Classic FM’ retro shirts from Mrs SBR, who it seems took full advantage of the Blue Friday 30% offer. Lucky ol’ me!

Merry Xmas all! 🔵⚪️🔵🔴⚫️🔴
[Post edited 25 Dec 2023 23:24]
Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 00:32 - Dec 26 with 2187 viewsjohncharles

A KLM away shirt 👍👍👍 ace, and a QPR beanie

Strong and stable my arse.

Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 01:10 - Dec 26 with 2137 viewsBoston

My Grandson did, lots of stuff, wherever Santa got the idea

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 08:14 - Dec 26 with 2013 viewsNoDiddley

Engraved Brandy glass & a XL sweat shirt from my daughter! Chuffed!
Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 09:03 - Dec 26 with 1979 viewsstevec

Engraved mug with the words

This Mug.. supports QPR

How my wife laughed as I opened it.
Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 10:28 - Dec 26 with 1909 viewshubble

Secret Santa gave me a We Are QPR apron. Absolutely brilliant, wore it all day yesterday, cooking, cleaning up, cocktails: covered.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 10:32 - Dec 26 with 1896 viewsMetallica_Hoop

QPR Vodka, which I'm going to try during the match. (might need it)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 10:46 - Dec 26 with 1870 viewsstowmarketrange

50 memorable and unusual QPR matches book by Ray Eaton.Another book for a long train journey to an away game.
Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 12:04 - Dec 26 with 1803 viewsswisscottage

A painting of the outside of the SAR stand with a couple of 80s dressed fans walking along and Concorde flying overhead.
Login to get fewer ads

Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 15:21 - Dec 26 with 1701 viewsCamberleyR

My stepson bought me one of this season's Dennis the Menace track tops. Very nice indeed.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 15:58 - Dec 26 with 1675 viewsStanisgod

Yes, Millwall did.😄

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 16:02 - Dec 26 with 1665 viewsDamo1962

Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 15:58 - Dec 26 by Stanisgod

Yes, Millwall did.😄

We have and always will be... the gift that keeps on giving 😉
Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 17:16 - Dec 26 with 1631 viewsKerryE

Sadly yes.
Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 20:06 - Dec 26 with 1561 viewsslmrstid

I got the 60 QPR Moments book that launched in the club shop this year from the new club historian.

Also got the Loftus Road mini blocks set they've been selling, just finished building it, very fiddly! Looks cool though.

For any full size Lego fans there's a Lego Loftus Road in the main entrance at HQ which is well worth a look next time you pass it.
Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 22:40 - Dec 26 with 1513 viewsRangersDave

Yeah i got one...... a top reeming by 11 vvankers pretending they are worthy of wearing a QPR shirt.

And for once, it wasnt painful, but them's the breaks when you get 11 dickless money thieves to do a job!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 23:13 - Dec 26 with 1491 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Just the usual boxing day kick in the balls from the team/club/all that are involved in the whatever it is
Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 21:02 - Dec 27 with 1350 viewsBluce_Ree

No. Nothing QPR related.

THANK THE F**KING LORD.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Did anyone get any R’s related pressies this year? on 13:45 - Jan 1 with 1113 viewsSheffieldHoop

I got a 2020 Benfica home shirt with Taarabt #47 on the back

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024