Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham Reflection 18:01 - Feb 24 with 3266 viewsbluenwhite10

At 2pm the mystery we all wanted to resolved Chair is not locked up in a distant prison cell but is the starting 11 for the Rangers and that wasn’t the only surprise in store for us all after last week best performance we had all seen in a while v Bristol City 3 unforced changes in the starting line up, which left us all thinking why? I myself could not work that out. The 1st 10mins of the game was awful the playing out of the back was leading to errors the passing was poor, Hodge was all huff and puff and misplaced passes and Frey could not hold anything up leading to A mistake at the back and goal for Rotherham who in my opinion where a very poor side, but we didn’t panic and even though we did not create much we had so much ball. Halftime can and as expected changes where made and I think he got them spot on with Hodge and Issac being hooked although I would of one further and took Frey but you can’t knock his effort but if you are playing 1 up top and he is the focal point of the attack he has to stay up as he tends to chase back a bit but much and you can’t fault the commitment but you lose the out ball. Rangers got deservedly back in the game with a cracking ball from Willock through to Smyth to score when I honestly thought he was going to pull it back. The winner come from a run from Chair and a square ball across to Willock to finish it in style. Strangely I thought we seem confident and calm at 2-1 with no real threat to our goal and no nervous moments. Lots of positives today Willock fitness, options on the bench, stepped it up when needed. Some good performances today Colback, Chair, Clarke-Salter but although an honourable mention to Jimmy Dunne my MOM was Willock. No results went in our favour today apart from Stoke but we did what we needed to do today and that was get the Win and that got us out of the bottom 3 which is where we need to stay until that final whistle is blown at the end of the season Come On you R’s
Rotherham Reflection on 18:45 - Feb 24 with 2977 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Random response, but paragraphs are great!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rotherham Reflection on 19:00 - Feb 24 with 2886 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rotherham Reflection on 18:45 - Feb 24 by PlanetHonneywood

Random response, but paragraphs are great!

I have to agree.

I find it hard to read lots of text unless it has breaks, sorry.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rotherham Reflection on 19:12 - Feb 24 with 2832 viewsPaddyhoops

Well summed up mate.
Rotherham Reflection on 19:22 - Feb 24 with 2747 viewsTonto

Is Ingham back on the boards in disguise?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Rotherham Reflection on 20:10 - Feb 24 with 2530 viewsFDC

Rotherham Reflection on 20:16 - Feb 24 with 2480 viewsBenny_the_Ball

My eyes are bleeding. Punctuation and paragraphs are your friend!
[Post edited 24 Feb 20:18]
Rotherham Reflection on 01:01 - Feb 25 with 2013 viewsdavman77

Geez guys what a bunch of unpleasant responses, a fellow fan has taken the troubled to post their thoughts and they get this, not everyone is an expert at writing myself included but really? You couldn’t have just ignored it.
Rotherham Reflection on 02:29 - Feb 25 with 1898 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Rotherham Reflection on 01:01 - Feb 25 by davman77

Geez guys what a bunch of unpleasant responses, a fellow fan has taken the troubled to post their thoughts and they get this, not everyone is an expert at writing myself included but really? You couldn’t have just ignored it.

Geez, what nonsense. You don't have to be an expert in writing to break a passage into paragraphs. It's literally press carriage return. This simple act will take their writing to the next level, and provide them with a key life skill that goes way beyond this message board.
[Post edited 25 Feb 9:32]
Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham Reflection on 03:54 - Feb 25 with 1864 viewsdavman77

Apologies I didn’t realise that you were passing on life skills, I misjudged you. And you are right the mastery of paragraphs is very important and in my view a very much underrated skill of life.
I trust that bluenwhite is suitably grateful.
Rotherham Reflection on 04:24 - Feb 25 with 1823 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fair point.

Apologies, bluenwhite, for being grumpy. Didn't mean to be.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rotherham Reflection on 09:57 - Feb 25 with 1451 viewsSunnyVanGo

Thanks bluenwhite - a good perspective that.

Agree with others that breaking the text up would’ve helped me enjoy your reflections even more. 👍🏼💪🏼
Rotherham Reflection on 11:04 - Feb 25 with 1270 viewsfrancisbowles

bluenwhite10's match reporting style is very reminiscent of a former poster Green bay.

Could they be the same person?
Rotherham Reflection on 11:21 - Feb 25 with 1194 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Most on here are more bothered about your grammar than your opinions on the football, its truly rediculous.
Rotherham Reflection on 15:19 - Feb 25 with 955 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Rotherham Reflection on 11:21 - Feb 25 by Midlands_Ranger

Most on here are more bothered about your grammar than your opinions on the football, its truly rediculous.

On a platform where communication is predicated on writing, one goes hand-in-hand with the other. Without basic grammar, the opinion will not be understood. I'd wager that many didn't bother to read it or couldn't finish it. Shame, really.
[Post edited 25 Feb 15:23]
Rotherham Reflection on 15:20 - Feb 25 with 949 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Rotherham Reflection on 03:54 - Feb 25 by davman77

Apologies I didn’t realise that you were passing on life skills, I misjudged you. And you are right the mastery of paragraphs is very important and in my view a very much underrated skill of life.
I trust that bluenwhite is suitably grateful.

Apology accepted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024