| Potm September 18:46 - Sep 27 with 1205 views | connell10 | I voted for Adamson, just think the kid has done really well when he has played. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
| |  |
| Potm September on 19:41 - Sep 27 with 1145 views | HAYESBOY | Edwards for me. |  |
| Smells like a trout farm in here |
|  |
| Potm September on 19:43 - Sep 27 with 1138 views | Superhoops2808 | Not Kolli then Connell |  | |  |
| Potm September on 21:06 - Sep 27 with 1024 views | Lblock | Adamson is a great shout but Iโd have to go for Edwards. If Handsome Ronnie keeps developing and turning in performances Iโd say weโll struggle to hold onto him. Oozes class, reads game so well and is one of those quiet leaders. As for Adamson itโs great to see him grab a chance whenever it comes along. Fair play to the kid |  |
| Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal |
|  |
| Potm September on 21:34 - Sep 27 with 977 views | queensparker | Got to be the heartthrob - ever present and getting better all the time |  | |  |
| Potm September on 07:36 - Sep 28 with 757 views | EuroRanger | The web page kept crashing for me (I'll try again in a bit) but I went for Adamson. Incredible change in his game and has been absolutely rock solid for us this season. Other nominations for me are Charles (absolute godsend), Edwards (as others have said) and Smyth (always gives 100% for the club, and deserves it for the goal against Preston. Big game coming up for Kealey against Bowen, where we'll see what he's really made of. |  | |  |
| Potm September on 09:18 - Sep 28 with 642 views | Dorse | Adamson has gone from 'last resort' to a genuine tactical option this season. He's probably going to be facing Bowen in our next match: I'm not even that worried. Sums it up for me. |  |
| 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!' |
|  |
| Potm September on 10:16 - Sep 28 with 538 views | QPR_Hibs | I've just voted and it shows the current percentages for each player. Justin Obikwu has 0.29% of the vote (probably only 1 vote) but even so, who has voted for him? |  |
| "Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous." |
|  |
| Potm September on 10:21 - Sep 28 with 524 views | Hoopstar | Must be Mrs Obikwu surely. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Potm September on 13:57 - Sep 28 with 447 views | connell10 |
| Potm September on 19:43 - Sep 27 by Superhoops2808 | Not Kolli then Connell |
He wasn't one of the options |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Potm September on 14:07 - Sep 28 with 430 views | QPROslo | I went with Edwards. |  | |  |
| Potm September on 16:36 - Sep 28 with 289 views | connell10 |
| Potm September on 14:07 - Sep 28 by QPROslo | I went with Edwards. |
When you say " went " ? |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Potm September on 17:25 - Sep 28 with 231 views | QPROslo |
| Potm September on 16:36 - Sep 28 by connell10 | When you say " went " ? |
Yepp, voted for Edwards on the poll on the Official. Isn't "went"the right word for that any more Connell? Amazing how much the English language changes, I've not lived there for 44 years and it seems to change a lot. And my memory is going to probably. [Post edited 28 Sep 17:26]
|  | |  |
| Potm September on 17:43 - Sep 28 with 206 views | connell10 |
| Potm September on 17:25 - Sep 28 by QPROslo | Yepp, voted for Edwards on the poll on the Official. Isn't "went"the right word for that any more Connell? Amazing how much the English language changes, I've not lived there for 44 years and it seems to change a lot. And my memory is going to probably. [Post edited 28 Sep 17:26]
|
Sorry mate I was just trying to be funny ๐ |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Potm September on 19:00 - Sep 28 with 119 views | QPunkR |
| Potm September on 17:43 - Sep 28 by connell10 | Sorry mate I was just trying to be funny ๐ |
I laughed tbf |  |
|  |
| Potm September on 20:37 - Sep 28 with 63 views | hoopedmonkey |
| Potm September on 17:43 - Sep 28 by connell10 | Sorry mate I was just trying to be funny ๐ |
I think Oslo played you with a perfect straight bat. |  | |  |
| |