Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 16:54 - Apr 5 with 12718 viewsqprichard

Hitchcock Hat Trick
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 16:55 - Apr 5 with 10615 viewsBromleyHoop

And he only came on as a sub after 60 mins!!

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 16:56 - Apr 5 with 10613 viewsPey

No worries we got Keane, Maiga, Doyle, Dellatore

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 16:59 - Apr 5 with 10587 viewspaulparker

TF, FFS you should be flying here now asking the same fecking questions we are
why let 2 promising young forwards go on loan but then loan in 2 absolute fecking cruds in maiga & Keane
they make priskin & Marcus bent seem like sturridge & suerez
stop fecking around on twitter telling us Bollox and get here and sort this sh*t out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 17:19 - Apr 5 with 10510 viewsJAPRANGERS

Will he never get a chance with us??
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 20:57 - Apr 5 with 10409 viewsbaz_qpr

I think if you asked any coach they would be saying for the kids long term career banging in the goals in league 1 this season rather than being a bit part player on the bench is the best thing for both him and the club.

You have seen the size of him as well, he's not going to be able to lead the line on his own at championship level!
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 21:01 - Apr 5 with 10393 viewsW12SG2

Get him back - and Doughty who's been quality all season for Stevenage (didn't play today). Coach 'em both a bit and save ourselves a fortune.
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 21:27 - Apr 5 with 10350 viewsJigsore

a Gills fan told me Harrimans been a bit of a revelation since them pushed him into midfield. Fully expected him to be playing Championship football the next season.

this season has been his development fair enough but he must at least play a bit part role next season or i'm done...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 21:31 - Apr 5 with 10333 viewsCamberleyR

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 21:01 - Apr 5 by W12SG2

Get him back - and Doughty who's been quality all season for Stevenage (didn't play today). Coach 'em both a bit and save ourselves a fortune.

"Coach 'em both a bit"

Redknapp and his lackies don't know the meaning of the word.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2014 21:32]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 21:35 - Apr 5 with 10321 viewsnewgolddream

Well played Hitchcock .
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 02:05 - Apr 6 with 10260 viewskarlski

and my word they were good quality goals. exquisite control, instinctive finishes. better than anything we've seen from any of our strikers this year, Austin aside.

Do agree he's just not the right build to lead the line solo at championship level, but he looks like he could be a seriously good goal poacher.
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 08:02 - Apr 6 with 10192 viewsRS44

Again, people are too blind to look at things with perspective.

Sending him out on loan was the best thing that could have happened. Let the guy learn how to play in a competitive league, then bring him back for next season, where he's had a full season of already playing 1st team football.

It's what happens in football.

Look at the scum down the road. Their best strikers out on loan for the 2nd season. Once he's recalled next season he's going to be a right handful and a shoe in for one of the top 5 goal scorers in the league, but I suppose Mourinho's clueless too, and he's lost the plot like HR?
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 09:15 - Apr 6 with 10114 viewsscot1963

I appreciate what you say but have to say they were lovely goals and I think he would have been useful for us this season
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 09:35 - Apr 6 with 10073 viewsRS44

Look, I like the lad, and I think he takes a goal really well, but I think part of developing a young player includes learning how to score goals at a professional level.

He's doing that now. If he'd have stayed with us, who's to say he wouldn't have scored as many and would have spent a fair few games on the bench. That's hardly what a you g player like him needs. As it is hell come back next season, fresh in the knowledge he can score at a decent level and with sky high confidence going in to a season where he wants to prove himself.

People seem to be misunderstanding the difference between loaning someone out to develop them, and loaning someone out as he's surplus to requirements, and that's not what TH's loan is about.

He will come back a far stronger and more developed player as a result of this loan.
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 09:41 - Apr 6 with 10051 viewsCHUBBS

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 08:02 - Apr 6 by RS44

Sending him out on loan was the best thing that could have happened. Let the guy learn how to play in a competitive league, then bring him back for next season, where he's had a full season of already playing 1st team football.

Look at the scum down the road. Their best strikers out on loan for the 2nd season. Once he's recalled next season he's going to be a right handful and a shoe in for one of the top 5 goal scorers in the league, but I suppose Mourinho's clueless too, and he's lost the plot like HR?

Yeah i'm all for developing youngsters at a lower level and SLOWLY bringing them through to our 1st team.
Just look at Keane,although i think he isn't good enough,his confidence is looking at an all time low with the unrealistic expectation placed upon him.
Why we signed him or Maiga is anyones guess.
However building up Tom at a club where there is little pressure on him gives him the confidence to express himself without being booed by some of our so called supporters.
Some of the young players on loan are going to become useful come next season no matter what division we're in.
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 09:44 - Apr 6 with 10033 viewsingeminate

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 09:41 - Apr 6 by CHUBBS

Yeah i'm all for developing youngsters at a lower level and SLOWLY bringing them through to our 1st team.
Just look at Keane,although i think he isn't good enough,his confidence is looking at an all time low with the unrealistic expectation placed upon him.
Why we signed him or Maiga is anyones guess.
However building up Tom at a club where there is little pressure on him gives him the confidence to express himself without being booed by some of our so called supporters.
Some of the young players on loan are going to become useful come next season no matter what division we're in.

Great he scored three, ESP if they were crackers.

What's he doing on the bench down there though?

Anyone know what his performances have been like in general?

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 09:48 - Apr 6 with 10015 viewsRS44

That's the difference between the different reasons for loans.

I honestly don't think Keane for example has a career as a top flight striker. He's been loaned out in the hope of having a good season & someone coming in for him. Can you see him going back to carve out a future with his patent club? No, me neither and I think they know that.

Loans are good when used for the right reasons, and I honestly think we're doing that with the players going out. Not so much unfortunately with the ones coming in though
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 10:03 - Apr 6 with 9982 viewsCHUBBS

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 09:44 - Apr 6 by ingeminate

Great he scored three, ESP if they were crackers.

What's he doing on the bench down there though?

Anyone know what his performances have been like in general?

From what i've seen Evans has had other players up front doing the business so he's had to bide his time.
It looks like he's improving without the excessive pressure he'd undoubtedly be subjected to by a section of our fans.
The hatrick he scored was absolute class,especially the 3rd which was world class.
This boy could end up one hell of a player if we don't drown him in the pressure cooker that is QPR.
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 10:12 - Apr 6 with 9952 viewsTacticalR

The third Hitchcock goal was a beauty. He brings it down from the sky, turns, and lofts it over the keeper.

Air hostess clique

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 15:00 - Apr 6 with 9825 viewsKernowRanger

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 21:41 - Apr 6 with 9728 viewsultramagnetic

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 08:02 - Apr 6 by RS44

Scum needed a striker and jose let him go and are selling him in the summer. Your point?
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 00:52 - Apr 7 with 9645 viewsNorthernr

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 09:48 - Apr 6 by RS44

That's the difference between the different reasons for loans.

I honestly don't think Keane for example has a career as a top flight striker. He's been loaned out in the hope of having a good season & someone coming in for him. Can you see him going back to carve out a future with his patent club? No, me neither and I think they know that.

Loans are good when used for the right reasons, and I honestly think we're doing that with the players going out. Not so much unfortunately with the ones coming in though

And what do you think Max Ehmer learnt, or what benefit did he gain, from three months at Carlisle this season? After spending a season and a half at Yeovil, two separate spells with Stevenage, one with Preston, all at that level, what did he gain from another three months in League One with Carlisle while we signed first Oguchi Onyewo and then Aaron Hughes instead of him?

Honestly the only thing more annoying than people being negative for the sake of it, is people desperately trying to find the fcking positives in everything our club does just because it's our club. We are currently picking Will Keane and Mobido cnting Maiga up front, and paying thousands and thousands and thousands of pounds a week to do it, while we have kids of our own we could be picking. And come August what will we have? Keane and Maiga back with their clubs, and a load of strikers we own with no Championship experience. The lack of forward planning is an abject embarrassment.

Watch that third goal of Hitchcock's yesterday and support the financial outlay and continued persistence with Maiga, who looks like he won his place in this team in a fcking raffle. Maiga won't score a goal like that as long as he's got a hole in his ars.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 01:11 - Apr 7 with 9630 viewsPunteR

I would assume that the youth coming through at man u or spurs are going to be better players then youngsters that come through our academy,otherwise why are we bothering trying to improve it.
I think Steve Gallen has done a great job at QPR and must sometimes feel why he is bothering but hopefully the club are addressing this with Warren farm and are now making the up and coming players a priority .
I still look out for Raheem sterling.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2014 1:37]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 01:15 - Apr 7 with 9627 viewsNorthernr

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 01:11 - Apr 7 by PunteR

I would assume that the youth coming through at man u or spurs are going to be better players then youngsters that come through our academy,otherwise why are we bothering trying to improve it.
I think Steve Gallen has done a great job at QPR and must sometimes feel why he is bothering but hopefully the club are addressing this with Warren farm and are now making the up and coming players a priority .
I still look out for Raheem sterling.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2014 1:37]

Yeh, our January deadline day activity suggests to me that we're really prioritising our own kids - Maiga, Keane, Doyle and Hughes in while Harriman, Ehmer and Hitchcock look elsewhere.

If I was Steve Gallen I'd take the first job I got offered somewhere else. If I was a young player at QPR I'd take the first offer I got somewhere else. What is the point of their existence here at the moment? They're wasting their time.
Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 01:29 - Apr 7 with 9619 viewsPunteR

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 01:15 - Apr 7 by Northernr

Yeh, our January deadline day activity suggests to me that we're really prioritising our own kids - Maiga, Keane, Doyle and Hughes in while Harriman, Ehmer and Hitchcock look elsewhere.

If I was Steve Gallen I'd take the first job I got offered somewhere else. If I was a young player at QPR I'd take the first offer I got somewhere else. What is the point of their existence here at the moment? They're wasting their time.

Edit on my post. Not Northr. I would never accuse northenr of the right words in the wrong order.😊
[Post edited 7 Apr 2014 18:26]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 12:29 - Apr 7 with 9532 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Gillingham 3 Rotherham4 on 20:57 - Apr 5 by baz_qpr

I think if you asked any coach they would be saying for the kids long term career banging in the goals in league 1 this season rather than being a bit part player on the bench is the best thing for both him and the club.

You have seen the size of him as well, he's not going to be able to lead the line on his own at championship level!

I would agree with the you about loaning him out for the experience if we didnt then get in another 20 year old that has done the square root of f**k all since he got here!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024