Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... 21:49 - Jun 3 with 17274 viewsJeff

Seems like they have tried and failed to secure the @QPR address, and instead of shrugging their shoulders and getting on with it, they've gone public in a thinly veiled attempt to shame/embarrass the owner

They've done so much so well recently, but this is fairly poor form...

Can we not knock it?

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 21:57 - Jun 4 with 2429 viewsFredManRave

Not being a Facebooker nor Twitterer can anybody confirm if Mr Report has actually made any statements about this affair? Would be interesting to hear what he has to say about it all.

Personally I can't see what the problem is as if I need up to date and accurate QPR info I just go to @BarnsleyFC

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 22:09 - Jun 4 with 2408 viewsBasingstokeR

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 21:33 - Jun 4 by Vish

The PR team have done a lot of good work the past few years, but as said very poor from the club doing this in public.

Its not the first time they've acted unprofessionally either. I seem to remember them having a go at Leicester or someone about showing highlights on their official site before they were allowed to or something along those lines. Still no idea why Ian Taylor sends QPR tweets from his own personal one. Can't imagine any other premier league clubs doing that.

Agree about the personal account element too.
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 01:06 - Jun 5 with 2344 viewsTrom

Whilst I have no beef against Report he has in the past come across as a bit of an attention seeker which sometimes detracts from the good stuff he does.

It does seem odd to post on his website and then not reply despite all the comment that's been made to day on the topic. I can't get the image out of my head that he's reading all the posts with a big box of Kleenex next to his keyboard.

He could easily post his side of the story rather than just post that he's been blocked from following the media team. Seems that there's been some pretty juvenile behaviour on both sides.
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:09 - Jun 5 with 2256 viewsRangersDave

Ah huh twitter, the narcosists friend!

No good will ever come of it I tell ye!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 10:13 - Jun 5 with 2181 viewsAntti_Heinola

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 09:09 - Jun 5 by RangersDave

Ah huh twitter, the narcosists friend!

No good will ever come of it I tell ye!

A tweet put out by Barton just saw a large leap in people registering to be donors for a cancer research company.
There's tons of great stuff being done on Twitter and by Twitter - unfortunately loads of negative stuff too. But that's not Twitter - that's just people.

Bare bones.

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 15:29 - Jun 5 with 2059 viewstoboboly

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 21:33 - Jun 4 by Vish

The PR team have done a lot of good work the past few years, but as said very poor from the club doing this in public.

Its not the first time they've acted unprofessionally either. I seem to remember them having a go at Leicester or someone about showing highlights on their official site before they were allowed to or something along those lines. Still no idea why Ian Taylor sends QPR tweets from his own personal one. Can't imagine any other premier league clubs doing that.

Taylor is a massive minge.

I was on a train with him after a game once. Complete tool.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 15:50 - Jun 5 with 2029 viewsqueensparkdanger

Never met the guy but his Twitter persona is one of a right knob-head, he is also a Spuds fan and is a serial follower blocker if anyone mocks him (yes I have been blocked!!)
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 16:00 - Jun 5 with 1996 viewssimmo

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 15:50 - Jun 5 by queensparkdanger

Never met the guy but his Twitter persona is one of a right knob-head, he is also a Spuds fan and is a serial follower blocker if anyone mocks him (yes I have been blocked!!)

Would have agreed with you unequivocally a year ago, used to give him grief for starting R's songs in the Crown in those red trousers... But credit where it's due, he has taken on board loads of fan recommendations through consultations he has set up and has made the media team a far more professional outfit. Definitely the most improved area of the club in the last 12 months.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 17:08 - Jun 5 with 1908 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

I am old school.
JFK 'Ask not what your club can do for you, ask what you can do for your club'.

Reading between the lines is it that the club have offered him some money and, like many people who think their asset is worth more than it is, he is holding out for more?
Very frustrating for the club who seem as if they are only trying to do the best job they can do on social media.

The fact that the club have p*ssed large amounts of money away in the past can never be an argument for paying over the going rate for anything now.
QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 17:39 - Jun 5 with 1872 viewsJuzzie

QPR media guys throwing strop on The Twitter... on 17:08 - Jun 5 by Spaghetti_Hoops

I am old school.
JFK 'Ask not what your club can do for you, ask what you can do for your club'.

Reading between the lines is it that the club have offered him some money and, like many people who think their asset is worth more than it is, he is holding out for more?
Very frustrating for the club who seem as if they are only trying to do the best job they can do on social media.

The fact that the club have p*ssed large amounts of money away in the past can never be an argument for paying over the going rate for anything now.

Is there anyway he could let QPR have use of it whilst still retaining ownership himself?

When I gave my account of the QPRWorld demains earlier, I wanted to keep hold of them because, if I recall correctly, it wasn't QPR that wanted them but Planet Football (or whoever it was that ran the 'World' websites for the club).
My concern is that handing it over menat the club wouldn't get it. That's why i was happy to link it the the club website so anyone typing in www qprworld com would get straight to the website.

In years to come, the owners may decide to sell and they may treat things like domains names, twitter hashtags etc as part of the assets therefore costing the potential buyer more (albeit probably peanuts in comparison).

If Mike holds onto the ownership but lets QPR use it, could that be a reasonable solution?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024