Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton 17:28 - Oct 2 with 3554 viewsNorthernr

E-mail to the various fan sites and posted on the offish...

The club is aware, and have received several complaints from our own supporters, regarding the conduct of a handful of QPR fans during our fixture at Southampton last weekend.
We are working closely with the relevant authorities to ascertain details of those who were involved in disorder or illegal activities and supporters who have brought the club into disrepute will be suitably punished.
As such, we would like to remind our supporters about their behaviour whilst following the club on its travels in the Premier League.
The club is proud of the atmosphere our supporters create at our away fixtures and by working together we can eradicate any discrimination, behaviour or illegal activities that have no place in football.
We are committed to confronting and eliminating discrimination, whether by reason of race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability, nationality, religion or belief or gender reassignment.
Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and / or ejection from any Premier League ground, and in addition the club will impose a ban for one or more matches.
In the event you wish to report any discriminatory, behavioural or illegal activities at away fixtures, please e-mail jennyw@qpr.co.uk
We acknowledge that the vast majority of our supporters are extremely well behaved when following the club at away fixtures.
We are a proud family club and we appreciate your ongoing, loyal support.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 17:30 - Oct 2 with 3538 viewssimmo

I hope they ban the cnts.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 17:45 - Oct 2 with 3454 viewsdaveB

fella who had a pop at the Dad with his kid deserves all he gets.
Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 18:08 - Oct 2 with 3375 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Find them and ban them all for life. Sc*m

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 18:14 - Oct 2 with 3358 viewsKaos_Agent

I hope people take advantage of the email address provided.

"Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and / or ejection from any Premier League ground, and in addition the club will impose a ban for one or more matches."

Who does the ejecting (and how fair/efficient is it) and who monitors and enforces a club-imposed ban, especially at an away match?

"Then it has all been in vain. The fellowship has failed." "Not if we hold true to each other."

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 18:30 - Oct 2 with 3298 viewsytt28

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 18:14 - Oct 2 by Kaos_Agent

I hope people take advantage of the email address provided.

"Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and / or ejection from any Premier League ground, and in addition the club will impose a ban for one or more matches."

Who does the ejecting (and how fair/efficient is it) and who monitors and enforces a club-imposed ban, especially at an away match?

Publish pictures of the ones found guilty of these offenses and ban them. The rest of he fanbase can then help identify them if they are seen either home or away and report them.
Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 18:32 - Oct 2 with 3292 viewsQPRDave

Marital status? How does that chant go?.....
"You're single and you know you are"?........" You're just a small married b*stard"?
Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 19:57 - Oct 2 with 3088 viewsRaymond

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 17:45 - Oct 2 by daveB

fella who had a pop at the Dad with his kid deserves all he gets.

I witnessed that & if I wasn't with a group of straight goers I would of chinned purple w@nker. My blood was boiling. I'd love to find out who he is.
Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 20:05 - Oct 2 with 3046 viewsMatch82

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 18:32 - Oct 2 by QPRDave

"You're single and you know you are"?........" You're just a small married b*stard"?

Presumably to the tune of "magic hat"...

Oh.........
Hard luck mate you're married, you've got a wedding ring
You're tied down to the missus, unless you have a fling
Don't score on a Friday, or any other night
And you'll never get your end away....until you see the light.
Login to get fewer ads

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 20:27 - Oct 2 with 2949 viewsBklynRanger

My gender reassignment is ongoing and not something I wish to chant, or have chanted about, publicly.
Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 20:36 - Oct 2 with 2905 viewsHollowayRanger

glad I don't do away games

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 20:37 - Oct 2 with 2913 viewsFredManRave

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 20:27 - Oct 2 by BklynRanger

My gender reassignment is ongoing and not something I wish to chant, or have chanted about, publicly.

If your avatar is anything to go by then, so far so good. I've heard you do meet and greets for fellow R's when they go to Brooklyn so I'll be sure to look you up if I'm ever in that neck of the woods.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 20:41 - Oct 2 with 2894 viewsBklynRanger

Just you do that big boy

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 21:24 - Oct 2 with 2741 viewsQPRDave

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 20:05 - Oct 2 by Match82

Presumably to the tune of "magic hat"...

Oh.........
Hard luck mate you're married, you've got a wedding ring
You're tied down to the missus, unless you have a fling
Don't score on a Friday, or any other night
And you'll never get your end away....until you see the light.

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 22:42 - Oct 2 with 2585 viewsRangersw12

If the club want people to grass on their own then why are they hiding this statement in the away ticket section and not on the front of the site ?
Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 08:46 - Oct 3 with 2349 viewsWokingR

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 22:42 - Oct 2 by Rangersw12

If the club want people to grass on their own then why are they hiding this statement in the away ticket section and not on the front of the site ?

Exactly!
Lets hope there is some serious intent behind this statement and it's not just some PR exercise where they have to be seem to be saying the right thing
Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 11:03 - Oct 3 with 2192 viewshoopstilidie

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 20:37 - Oct 2 by FredManRave

If your avatar is anything to go by then, so far so good. I've heard you do meet and greets for fellow R's when they go to Brooklyn so I'll be sure to look you up if I'm ever in that neck of the woods.

For wood in the neck?

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 14:38 - Oct 3 with 1965 viewsthemodfather

i didn't go saints and am glad i missed it
however, someone on another mb suggested, WHY CAN'T THE CLUB keep tickets at the back of stands for the "singers", they can't actually mention, standers but you get my drift.
many episodes are caused by standing.
for me,. all ticket games make it harder for people to group together.
not playing down anything, not nice for anyone to cop abuse-especially from your own side!
Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 16:41 - Oct 3 with 1847 viewsstowmarketrange

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 18:32 - Oct 2 by QPRDave

"You're not shagging anymore" would bring a tear to this married mans eyes.
Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 18:22 - Oct 3 with 1749 viewsNorthernr

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 22:42 - Oct 2 by Rangersw12

Because to make a massive deal of it would be to hand the newspapers a free story about racist chanting by our own fans. TBH, it would be easier for them to do nothing, pretend it never happened. Credit to them for sticking their necks out a bit, saying they know it's going on, firing a first shot as it were.

"Grass on their own" makes it sound like the club are in the wrong, and we should do and say nothing about people who think it's ok to attack a man with a young child because he dared to say we shouldn't be taking short corners, or sing about black players living in trees and having HIV, because of some weird code where you can be as much of a cnt as you like, as long as you're wearing a QPR shirt.

If a significant number of QPR fans go to Chelsea and sing that song, we're going to be in every fcking paper the day after, and our club doesn't need that.
Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 19:53 - Oct 3 with 1622 viewsPinnerPaul

Statement from the club re away end incidents at Southampton on 18:22 - Oct 3 by Northernr

Because to make a massive deal of it would be to hand the newspapers a free story about racist chanting by our own fans. TBH, it would be easier for them to do nothing, pretend it never happened. Credit to them for sticking their necks out a bit, saying they know it's going on, firing a first shot as it were.

"Grass on their own" makes it sound like the club are in the wrong, and we should do and say nothing about people who think it's ok to attack a man with a young child because he dared to say we shouldn't be taking short corners, or sing about black players living in trees and having HIV, because of some weird code where you can be as much of a cnt as you like, as long as you're wearing a QPR shirt.

If a significant number of QPR fans go to Chelsea and sing that song, we're going to be in every fcking paper the day after, and our club doesn't need that.

I think being in the papers the day after will be the least of our worries, haven't heard the song or know the words but if the subjects you mention are sung, as you say, by any great number, then sanctions, will , correctly, follow.

The club's very sensible statement, could be useful mitigation in those circumstances, although wouldn't be enough to avoid punishment I don't believe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024