Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He's Gone 14:25 - Feb 3 with 17116 viewsMaggsinho

He's Gone on 15:06 - Feb 3 with 3389 viewsQPunkR

He's Gone on 15:05 - Feb 3 by Maggsinho

You sounded a bit 'emotional' although I guess it was genuine emotion and not 'emotion'.

Twas indeed!
Don't worry, I'll make up for it with a liquid dinner though!!

QPR - "shit but local"

He's Gone on 15:07 - Feb 3 with 3365 viewswombat

He's Gone on 15:06 - Feb 3 by QPunkR

Twas indeed!
Don't worry, I'll make up for it with a liquid dinner though!!

ive actually got a semi since hearing the news

Poll: which is your favouite foot

He's Gone on 15:08 - Feb 3 with 3369 viewsTHEBUSH

Looks like the Mutch transfer money will go to Harry Redknapps pay off dosh and probably to pay for the new manager, whoever that will be ?
He's Gone on 15:10 - Feb 3 with 3348 viewsBasingstokeR

He's Gone on 15:12 - Feb 3 with 3294 viewsDiscodroids

He's Gone on 15:02 - Feb 3 by Jigsore

One more thing (I only just stopped jumping up and down long enough to actually read the article)

“Sadly I need immediate surgery on my knee which is going to stop me from doing my job in the coming weeks. It means I won’t be able to be out on the training pitch every day, and if I can’t give 100 per-cent I feel it’s better for someone else to take over the reins."

LOL

some bloke called jermery from the QPR LSA on bbc radio 5 live now ..sounds like coughing bob from the 'fast show' OR Jack hargreaves from 'out of town'

sounds like he's been on opiates or he's half dead .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

He's Gone on 15:15 - Feb 3 with 3270 viewswestberksr

now it's time to ......

He's Gone on 15:16 - Feb 3 with 3262 viewsMytch_QPR

He's Gone on 15:07 - Feb 3 by wombat

I've gone one better wombat - a link-detached. Make sure you don't get caught fumbling for coins in your pocket.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

He's Gone on 15:20 - Feb 3 with 3220 viewsW7Ranger

A work colleague of mine (Rangers fan) drove past the training ground about 45mins ago on the way back from the airport and saw Harry in his car in Sipson Lane/Road. Harry was sitting there waiting behind a parked up lorry as a coach was coming through in the opposite direction to him. My colleague was behind the coach and saw Harry in his car as he drove past. He didn't know Harry had resigned at this point and shouted out "oi oi Harry" out the window to him, but Harry was too busy ranting and raving down his phone at someone to notice!! Then a few minutes later he heard on the radio that he's resigned!!

Parted on good terms my arse!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

He's Gone on 15:25 - Feb 3 with 3173 viewsJuzzie

He's Gone on 15:25 - Feb 3 with 3152 viewsDiscodroids

He's Gone on 15:07 - Feb 3 by wombat

lol!!

ive gone for the full monty..

im harder than wolverines adamatium skeleton while under mica paris going ten to the dozen on me with thumb screws and a spanish tickler

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

He's Gone on 15:31 - Feb 3 with 3096 viewsHantsR

I'm reminded of Ron Knee, the tight-lipped, ashen-faced legendary manager of AFC Neasden in Private Eye. Despite being cheered on by the fans (Sid and Doris Bonkers) they never scored and usually lost to Dollis Hill (Pevsner o.g.)
He's Gone on 15:31 - Feb 3 with 3089 viewsGeorge2Santos

Everything is relative but TF has played a clever move IMO. Not spent out in the window on ageing mercenaries and Redknapp is gone. It's a start if nothing else.
He's Gone on 15:33 - Feb 3 with 3072 viewsactonman

Listening to talk sh!te and someone who could be anyone on here happy as Larry that redknapps gone gets laughed off for telling them as it is !

Media darling keeps his reputation intact nicely.
He's Gone on 15:37 - Feb 3 with 3036 viewsHunterhoop

I was in a meeting when the news broke.

My phone was buzzing away like Jermaine Jenas' on a Friday night; I just wasn't sitting on it.

PRAISE THE LORD!!

REJOICE!!

I feel like doing a Ravenelli around the office. Not sure that would go down too well given I'm based on the client site.

YES! YES! YES!

I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SATURDAY NOW!

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
He's Gone on 15:37 - Feb 3 with 3036 viewsAitch

Thank feck for that. And I'm chuffed those clueless a*holes Bond and Jordan have gone to.

Now, for the love of god, can we have a proper coach please!

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

He's Gone on 15:40 - Feb 3 with 3000 viewsBluce_Ree

what a fking snake of a man he is.

Knee shite just as the window closes? I hate him. Just tell the truth or f**k off or BOTH PREFERABLY.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

He's Gone on 15:45 - Feb 3 with 2960 viewsblacky200

Let's have a good ole knees up
He's Gone on 15:45 - Feb 3 with 2959 viewsJamie

Found a stream online to see how the SSN sycophants were taking it, heard Gary wnkr Cotterill insisting that Arry was too good a manager to be out of the game and would come back stronger.

Little bit of sick came up.
He's Gone on 15:49 - Feb 3 with 2935 viewsJamie

Chris Kamara
Not pleased to hear Harry Redknapp has resigned. Who will I get a cup of tea of on Saturday & where can I watch the racing!!
He's Gone on 15:52 - Feb 3 with 2906 viewsCHUBBS

The excuse used really does sum him up,why the fcuk couldn't he just for once admit he wasn't up to it.
I hope Sherwood is in place for Saturday because this really is one we need to win.
He's Gone on 15:52 - Feb 3 with 2904 viewsMytch_QPR

He's Gone on 15:20 - Feb 3 by W7Ranger

A work colleague of mine (Rangers fan) drove past the training ground about 45mins ago on the way back from the airport and saw Harry in his car in Sipson Lane/Road. Harry was sitting there waiting behind a parked up lorry as a coach was coming through in the opposite direction to him. My colleague was behind the coach and saw Harry in his car as he drove past. He didn't know Harry had resigned at this point and shouted out "oi oi Harry" out the window to him, but Harry was too busy ranting and raving down his phone at someone to notice!! Then a few minutes later he heard on the radio that he's resigned!!

Parted on good terms my arse!!!!

He probably hadn't realised the transfer window had closed and was still trying to negotiate a kind of magic roundabout deal involving Zarate / Lennon / Jarvis / SWP etc.

TF was seen hanging about Harry's Ranger Rover last night sticking a screwdriver into the electric window mechanism.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

He's Gone on 15:54 - Feb 3 with 2888 viewsWatfordR

He's Gone on 15:57 - Feb 3 with 2863 viewsvegasranger

So he screws us right to the end. Transfer window now closed, any new appointment would probably have wanted to make a couple of moves. Now he is stuck with Redknapps unbalanced squad , slower than molasses and lacking a real decent target man for the rest of the season.
He's Gone on 16:03 - Feb 3 with 2827 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Feck come back to tea and this.

MARVELLOUS!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

He's Gone on 16:07 - Feb 3 with 2807 viewsBerkoRanger

He's Gone on 15:37 - Feb 3 by Aitch

Thank feck for that. And I'm chuffed those clueless a*holes Bond and Jordan have gone to.

Now, for the love of god, can we have a proper coach please!

Have they also gone? Is this confirmed, mate?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024