Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad management and coaching got us relegated 10:32 - May 17 with 5545 viewsnightwish

I don't buy into that our players wernt good enough to stay up this season.Newcastle were awful yesterday and yet they will finish above us.How many Crystal Palace players would get into our starting eleven not many and yet they will finish mid table.At the start of the season I thought we would finish mid table and with the right manager and coaching staff that should have happened.To say we have too many bad apples at the club is just deflecting from the fact we have been poorly managed this season but the club are not going to admit that are they.
Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 10:42 - May 17 with 3857 viewsandygg

This season was a combination of, the players not good enough, not trying hard enough, not fit enough, bad coaching, wrong team selections, too many injuries.

In other words, a total Clusterfuk.
Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 10:56 - May 17 with 3825 viewsQPR_Jim

I would say Crystal Palace have a number of players who would walk into our team.

Bolasie, Zaha and Puncheon as pacey wingers whereas we only have Phillips.

Defensively they have full backs, they come in useful as it turns out. The blame for that is squarely with Redknapp though. Their centre backs can't be any worse than our lot either.

If you look at it the other way round Green, Austin, maybe Phillips and possibly Fer would walk into their team on form. We certainly have bigger reputations such as Baron, Sandro and Caulker but there is no way they would get into their team based on form.

I would agree with the right manager we could have been mid-table but only if that manager had come in over the summer, not bought in Ferdinand, got some full back cover, got a striker for cover and tried to win away matches.
Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 10:57 - May 17 with 3819 viewsozexile

Managers have to be able to motivate players as well. Our players needed someone from the top to fire the up. Anyone can put formations up on a blackboard but can you get the players to believe in it?
Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 11:10 - May 17 with 3788 viewsrsonist

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 10:42 - May 17 by andygg

This season was a combination of, the players not good enough, not trying hard enough, not fit enough, bad coaching, wrong team selections, too many injuries.

Players not good enough, players not trying hard enough, players not fit enough and wrong team selections = bad coaching. We have had some unfortunate injuries yes.

Agree with OP mainly. We've just been shambolic.
Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 11:13 - May 17 with 3774 viewsWeaverQPR

Look at Newcastle's goal, how much coaching do you need to head the fckn ball away and not leave a man unmarked in the box, its basic stuff.

@WeavQPR

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 11:19 - May 17 with 3757 viewsPunteR

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 10:42 - May 17 by andygg

Yep.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 11:56 - May 17 with 3692 viewsTacticalR

So, it doesn't matter if we're relegated...because the voices in your head keep telling you that we are better than the teams that didn't get relegated?

Air hostess clique

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 12:09 - May 17 with 3667 viewsandygg

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 11:10 - May 17 by rsonist

Players not good enough, players not trying hard enough, players not fit enough and wrong team selections = bad coaching. We have had some unfortunate injuries yes.

Agree with OP mainly. We've just been shambolic.

Not being good enough and not trying hard enough, is not a coaching problem, it is a player problem.
Login to get fewer ads

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 12:17 - May 17 with 3652 viewsHollowayRanger

trying to go the whole season with just 1 real striker is what killed us

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 12:47 - May 17 with 3617 viewsDejR_vu

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 12:17 - May 17 by HollowayRanger

Conceding too many goals has been more of a problem than not scoring enough of them.

It's a combination of things but if we are apportioning blame I think it's more down to poor management / coaching than poor players. Good coaches/managers get more out of players than others could, good players underperform under poor coaches / managers. It's been said many times before, most of the players that we have signed have played well below the level that they've performed at elsewhere.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 13:00 - May 17 with 3602 viewsLoft1979

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 12:17 - May 17 by HollowayRanger

The 2 losses to Hull stand out for me.

If we win next week, we arguably missed the target by 1 or 2 points. This forum would be livid.
All the preseason woes, capitulation in big games, heart breaking losses to Hull twice, scum twice, Lpool twice...
[Post edited 17 May 2015 13:20]
Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 13:22 - May 17 with 3566 viewsjohncharles

Bad moneymanagement and no coaching got us relegated.

Strong and stable my arse.

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 13:25 - May 17 with 3559 viewslave16

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 13:00 - May 17 by Loft1979

The 2 losses to Hull stand out for me.

If we win next week, we arguably missed the target by 1 or 2 points. This forum would be livid.
All the preseason woes, capitulation in big games, heart breaking losses to Hull twice, scum twice, Lpool twice...
[Post edited 17 May 2015 13:20]

the 2 losses to hull done us... both very poor results and performances

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 13:26 - May 17 with 3555 viewsDiscodroids

You know when you go into the garden for the first time in 3 months and move your flower pots, and theres loads of rancid woodlice, dead spiders, slugs, worms, and a partially formed fetus of a sparrow underneath ....thats our season that is.
[Post edited 17 May 2015 13:28]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 14:00 - May 17 with 3497 viewsSomersetHoops

Add to that no adequate full backs and relegation was a certainty from the moment Redcrapp wasn't sent away after our very lucky promotion.

Who's Next?

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 14:47 - May 17 with 3441 viewsSimonJames

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 13:26 - May 17 by Discodroids

You know when you go into the garden for the first time in 3 months and move your flower pots, and theres loads of rancid woodlice, dead spiders, slugs, worms, and a partially formed fetus of a sparrow underneath ....thats our season that is.
[Post edited 17 May 2015 13:28]

See when you have no more imagination than to snap up, and pay over the odds, for every Spurs cast off that is still vaguely breathing... that's QPR that is, that's Tony Fernandes.
[Post edited 17 May 2015 14:50]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 14:47 - May 17 with 3441 viewsMatch82

Whether the players were good enough is an interesting question. I would say our squad has more talent than some of the other teams in the league, but for me how "good" a player is also should include whether they have the right attitude. You could easily argue our players collectively have the worst attitude of any squad in the league.

Motivation is the job of the manager, but responsibility for their attitude falls on the players
Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 15:58 - May 17 with 3370 viewsDiscodroids

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 14:47 - May 17 by SimonJames

See when you have no more imagination than to snap up, and pay over the odds, for every Spurs cast off that is still vaguely breathing... that's QPR that is, that's Tony Fernandes.

hahaha

good solid work si !

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 16:01 - May 17 with 3364 viewsWeaverQPR

Abandoning the good ship 3-5-2 after one rocky voyage was our undoing.

@WeavQPR

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 16:27 - May 17 with 3328 viewsfrancisbowles

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 16:01 - May 17 by WeaverQPR

Abandoning the good ship 3-5-2 after one rocky voyage was our undoing.

Squad unbalanced. Apart from lack of strikers, no right backs and numerous no 10s, there are only 3 left footed players from 22 outfield players. Hill, Yun and Traore. One great pro but seen better days, one lacking confidence and one who keeps passing to the opposition.

For me this was also the main reason that the 352 didn't work. We tried to play 3 right footed players at the back.

So Les and Chris get some left footed talent into the club.
Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 09:42 - May 18 with 3108 viewstimcocking

What you say is partially correct. It's all about balance, though, not names. With no left or right back, no pace in the middle and only one striker we should have had no chance. Only because there was a load of other sh!te teams this year did we remain close. Nobody can coach pace into a slow player or make Bobby Zamora fit.

The bad management was Harry Redknapp assembling a cr@p squad.
Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 10:05 - May 18 with 3085 viewswestberksr

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 14:47 - May 17 by SimonJames

I love this place; excellent comedy reference from you and Disco.

it's pissing down but i'm sat in the office, ignoring work, picking over the carcase that is our final home game of a really shit season listening to Frankie Beverley singing 'golden time of day' and chuckling to this post.

thanks guys.
Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 10:23 - May 18 with 3064 viewspaulparker

It's the culture of the club as a whole, it's a place where you pick up your wedge for doing as little as possible , that's from management to players , TF doesn't have a clue , one minute he is giving Arry a 2 year deal, then he isn't, then there is talk of dream managers which don't happen, we have statements saying no more buys in January , then les admits we were in for adeybour at the last minute, talk of stadiums , training grounds it's all pie in the sky , everyone at the club can see that and they take the p1ss especially redcrapp , you then have the captain talking crap on Twitter
To be successful in this league you need pace and to be organised we didn't address the fullback areas the wings or get another striker in , our defence is a joke , if we had a good coach or a pullis are you telling me they couldn't of got our defence sorted
The club is a mess and will always be a mess unless TF sells up or gets in someone who knows what they are doing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 10:31 - May 18 with 3049 viewsDiscodroids

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 10:05 - May 18 by westberksr

I love this place; excellent comedy reference from you and Disco.

it's pissing down but i'm sat in the office, ignoring work, picking over the carcase that is our final home game of a really shit season listening to Frankie Beverley singing 'golden time of day' and chuckling to this post.

thanks guys.

a most wise choice mate, i was listening to 'we are one' this morning by frankie b on my way to work , before a joyus day in stratford guiding troubled yoof through the choppy waters of life.

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 10:40 - May 18 with 3029 viewsDiscodroids

Bad management and coaching got us relegated on 10:23 - May 18 by paulparker

It's the culture of the club as a whole, it's a place where you pick up your wedge for doing as little as possible , that's from management to players , TF doesn't have a clue , one minute he is giving Arry a 2 year deal, then he isn't, then there is talk of dream managers which don't happen, we have statements saying no more buys in January , then les admits we were in for adeybour at the last minute, talk of stadiums , training grounds it's all pie in the sky , everyone at the club can see that and they take the p1ss especially redcrapp , you then have the captain talking crap on Twitter
To be successful in this league you need pace and to be organised we didn't address the fullback areas the wings or get another striker in , our defence is a joke , if we had a good coach or a pullis are you telling me they couldn't of got our defence sorted
The club is a mess and will always be a mess unless TF sells up or gets in someone who knows what they are doing

dont know how you can say that pp, ive taken down my picture of malcolm x in my shared office and replaced it with armand traore in JFK contemplation pose.

i can draw inspiration from it when being abused by my case load..

'what would malcom do now ?', i say to myself when being threatned with a stanley razor blade by a 18 stone alchie from canning town ,clad in lonsdale.

i could empathise him,thus empower him through action not words.., give him/her opportunities, options to change their life for the better..but that would take hard work and effort . fk that .

i simply gaze at armands mug on the wall, shrug my shoulders, put on my beats headphones and listen to a morrocan rapper lying down funky breaks and beats about lamb cous cous ,and pick up my dosh.

job not done.
[Post edited 18 May 2015 10:43]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024