Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faurlin.. what a performance 21:54 - Dec 15 with 15686 viewshoops_legend

Yes austin got two goals but Faurlin was MOTM in my opinion. So many great deliveries from.corners and free kicks we could have scored 4. Fer was so off today it limited us.

Faurlin also pulled all the strings and my heart stopped when donk almost wiped him out clean..

What a man. Clive give that man a 9

btw green is awful.and sandro got pushed. We should have won
Faurlin.. what a performance on 22:06 - Dec 15 with 11119 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Faurlin was pulling the strings tonight.

Slightly worried that his reaction is such, that other neanderthals will start that nonsense.

Great to see him playing so well and long may it continue.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Faurlin.. what a performance on 22:12 - Dec 15 with 11080 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'll be interested to hear from those who were at the match. TV is limiting.

I thought he was excellent in the first half but I didn't notice him as much in the second. Ironically, the foul (at least, it seemed to me) spurred him on massively. His next two contributions were superb and he finished this game looking stronger than he has for some time.

I wonder if, having survived the challenge and having gone on to finish 101 minutes looking strong, it might give him confidence that the latest injury is behind him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Faurlin.. what a performance on 22:30 - Dec 15 with 10948 viewsterryb

I wouldn't like to be the one that tells him that he needs a rest!

I don't think he would agree!

Can somebody remind me why the hungarian was preferred to him earlier in the season?

On second thoughts, that is ground that we don't need to go over again.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 22:38 - Dec 15 with 10919 viewsQPRMUSO

His passing makes us tick, awesome player. He clearly loves the R's too.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 22:40 - Dec 15 with 10885 viewsDiscodroids

I fackin well love that man.

I really do. Such class . the mans got more deportment, panache and style than james mason taking luncheon at the ritz with dirk bogarde.

i bet the suave bugger can order blueberry crepes in 8 different languages as well.

and ive not even mentioned his cheekbones.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2015 23:10]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Faurlin.. what a performance on 22:44 - Dec 15 with 10849 viewsBrightonhoop

Thought he was outstanding tonight. Think even Dunk expected a slap the way he turned away, Faulin contained it and Dunk had to walk. He just gets better and better.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 22:56 - Dec 15 with 10775 viewsShotKneesHoop

I don't care what division we're in, or whether we finish top or bottom. What I want is a team prepared to have a go from the start, and entertain the crowd. Haven't enjoyed watching a game for ages as much as tonights game.

As his Bobness sang : - "The only thing they knew how to do ........ was to keep on keeping on..... like a bird that flew ........ tangled up in blue and white hoopsahh!!"

Keep on keeping on, URSAH.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:02 - Dec 15 with 10739 viewsMonkey

Yep, Faurlin was fantastic today - again. Total game is spot on. So great to watch. Why he isn't captain of our club I dunno.
Login to get fewer ads

Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:06 - Dec 15 with 10698 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:02 - Dec 15 by Monkey

Yep, Faurlin was fantastic today - again. Total game is spot on. So great to watch. Why he isn't captain of our club I dunno.

*POST OF THE DAY*

No offence Chief!
Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:08 - Dec 15 with 10678 viewsNeil_SI

He had a great game, thought he looked excellent from TV.

The challenge from Dunk on him was out of order too and should have been a straight red card, especially as it caught his standing foot and the one furthest from the ball. Sure, in the heat of the moment players make rash decisions and poor challenges, but he'd have been aware of Faurlin's struggles with injury and it's no wonder Faurlin reacted so angrily. It was taking the piss, frankly.

I liked the depth and shape of the side tonight, both the defence and attack held decent lines, and when you apply pressure from the top end of the pitch both ways, it really helps the midfield out and allows them to do their job without having to cover so much ground. If we can maintain that, we'll be a lot better balanced for it, and we looked that tonight with Faurlin linking things up very nicely.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:09 - Dec 15 with 10656 viewsLblock

Concur

Plus I loved how revved up Ale was as he went off the pitch at the end of the game

Cracking watch tonight and deserved a win but settle for the point

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:13 - Dec 15 with 10619 viewsMonahoop

Faurlin.. what a performance on 22:56 - Dec 15 by ShotKneesHoop

I don't care what division we're in, or whether we finish top or bottom. What I want is a team prepared to have a go from the start, and entertain the crowd. Haven't enjoyed watching a game for ages as much as tonights game.

As his Bobness sang : - "The only thing they knew how to do ........ was to keep on keeping on..... like a bird that flew ........ tangled up in blue and white hoopsahh!!"

I'm with you on that. I enjoyed that game a lot too. It's been ages since I saw a Rangers side show never give up spirit especially when coming from 2-0 down. They deserved that draw and more. Faurlin was certainly for me the best player on the park. Looked like he was really up for it.
Great game. Goals, controversies, a sending off and for much of the time, some decent football. A classic Championship match. More please.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:14 - Dec 15 with 10610 viewsQPRMUSO

Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:06 - Dec 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

*POST OF THE DAY*

No offence Chief!

I second that!
Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:22 - Dec 15 with 10559 viewsHunterhoop

He's just an excellent footballer.

I love the bloke. Absolutely love him.

He cares so so much. He wanted it so much in that last 10min after that tackle. Great he could get the assist. And at the final whistle, left out on the pitch on his own whilst they interviewed Charlie, he was so pumped.

He's the longest serving player at the club. He's the best central midfielder we've had in two decades. He cares. He loves the club and he's come back from 3 ACLs.

After all the change in managers, players, coaches and chairman, he's still the man that makes this club tick.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:30 - Dec 15 with 10520 viewsWestbourneR

Awesome just awesome. MOTM. What a player and he bleeds blue and white. Love the guy.

The way he takes responsibility and passes the ball forward, accurately, is the difference. He looks as good as he ever was.

Did Sky give him the MOTM? From R block he stood out all game.

Notable mentions to Hoilett - transformed, totally unrecognisable. Brilliant. Austin was class.

Angella and Onouha had great games too.

So so encouraged by JFH we looked transformed.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:35 - Dec 15 with 10488 viewsNoelmc

Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:22 - Dec 15 by Hunterhoop

He's just an excellent footballer.

I love the bloke. Absolutely love him.

He cares so so much. He wanted it so much in that last 10min after that tackle. Great he could get the assist. And at the final whistle, left out on the pitch on his own whilst they interviewed Charlie, he was so pumped.

He's the longest serving player at the club. He's the best central midfielder we've had in two decades. He cares. He loves the club and he's come back from 3 ACLs.

After all the change in managers, players, coaches and chairman, he's still the man that makes this club tick.

Spot on Hunter. Totally agree with you.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:37 - Dec 15 with 10466 viewsrobith

Faurlin.. what a performance on 22:12 - Dec 15 by BrianMcCarthy

I'll be interested to hear from those who were at the match. TV is limiting.

I thought he was excellent in the first half but I didn't notice him as much in the second. Ironically, the foul (at least, it seemed to me) spurred him on massively. His next two contributions were superb and he finished this game looking stronger than he has for some time.

I wonder if, having survived the challenge and having gone on to finish 101 minutes looking strong, it might give him confidence that the latest injury is behind him.

I agree, he looked pretty spent but the foul properly reignited him. I was worried as ale is at his best when he's cool and calm, but he proper grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck
Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:41 - Dec 15 with 10438 viewsbosh67

Ale is Mr QPR!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:43 - Dec 15 with 10417 viewsBlueandWhiteRiot

"Yes austin got two goals but Faurlin was MOTM in my opinion. So many great deliveries from.corners and free kicks we could have scored 4. Fer was so off today it limited us."

Joey Barton's set pieces still give me nightmares. It is so go to see us threating from set pieces again.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:50 - Dec 15 with 10387 viewsQPR_Nippon

Wonderful moment when the equalizer went in from his corner and he turned to us in R block and sunk to his knees in ecstatic celebration. Amazing he's putting in performances like this after 3 ACLs.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 00:00 - Dec 16 with 10352 viewsconnell10

Love the guy, not only a brilliant footballer but he seems a lovely human being as well!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Faurlin.. what a performance on 00:51 - Dec 16 with 10249 viewsLazyFan

Faurlin.. what a performance on 23:43 - Dec 15 by BlueandWhiteRiot

"Yes austin got two goals but Faurlin was MOTM in my opinion. So many great deliveries from.corners and free kicks we could have scored 4. Fer was so off today it limited us."

Joey Barton's set pieces still give me nightmares. It is so go to see us threating from set pieces again.

Hi,
Agreed 100%, now that the clown is gone and not even making Burnley tick, you can already see he is no longer in the press all the time.

Watch him fall from grace and then get back in the press by becoming manager of Burnely when Dyche is wrongly sacked.

He will be back like a bad smell :(

zzzzzzzzzz

Faurlin.. what a performance on 00:59 - Dec 16 with 10220 viewsNorthernr

Just back.
Austin is MOTM, drags us along by our bootlaces in the down time that guy.
Faurlin though, for what he's been through, to be playing like this, I think is really something. I do think he needs managing. When tired on Saturday he slipped on the ball and nearly cost us a goal, just as he did against Rotherham earlier in the season. I'm not sure what the slipping thing is all about but he does it a lot when he's tired. The way he's been injured before has been on the stretch for things, up for a header and so on, and the more tired he gets the more he'll stretch. I know we all hate Henry and whatever but I do think we need to be careful with a precious jewel, which is what Faurlin is, during a busy holiday period.
All those qualifying statements out of the way... What a fcking player. What a fcking player. One knee obliterated twice, the other obliterated just the once, still able to play like that.

I thought the challenge on him was spiteful. Dunk had been sliding through the back of players several minutes before that, referee was weak with him. A horrible tackle. Knew who he was tackling, knew his history, did it deliberately. If anything the referee bottled it by only showing a yellow. A straight red every day of the week, and then just stood there smirking while Faurlin lost his sht before giving the fourth official a volley on the way off. Cnt. Total cnt.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 01:04 - Dec 16 with 10207 viewsDorse

Faurlin.. what a performance on 22:40 - Dec 15 by Discodroids

I fackin well love that man.

I really do. Such class . the mans got more deportment, panache and style than james mason taking luncheon at the ritz with dirk bogarde.

i bet the suave bugger can order blueberry crepes in 8 different languages as well.

and ive not even mentioned his cheekbones.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2015 23:10]

'He used to give me roses, I wish he would again...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Faurlin.. what a performance on 01:19 - Dec 16 with 10186 viewsTearsOfaClown

Faurlin.. what a performance on 22:56 - Dec 15 by ShotKneesHoop

Dylan also sang

Oh, where have you been, my blue n white hooped son

and it didn't arf rain . . . if you was in the paddock in t'2nd half
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024