Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just asking. 17:20 - Jan 9 with 16486 viewswarrenfox4

What has les done since he has been at the club.
Because it seems to have got worse since he came in.
This is only my view ...but hope someone can tell me he is doing a great job and put my mind at ease.

just asking. on 17:21 - Jan 9 with 8305 viewsNov77

he's doing a great job

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

just asking. on 17:22 - Jan 9 with 8301 viewsdaveB

brought in more coaches at youth level, more scouts at academy level, brought in younger players for the first team, improved training facilities at harlington.
just asking. on 17:23 - Jan 9 with 8283 viewsaston_hoop

What were we doing right before Les that we are doing wrong now?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

just asking. on 17:23 - Jan 9 with 8275 viewsBAWHoops

What do you think he should be doing?

What are you judging him on?

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

just asking. on 17:23 - Jan 9 with 8274 viewsRangersDave

well there's the roads, the sanitation, ....... oh sorry, i thought you meant the Romans.............nope, got nothing on the subject, sorry!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

just asking. on 17:26 - Jan 9 with 8231 viewsnix

Really? Coz I thought we had spent £200 million over three years and still didn't have a right back. Or a training ground.

Or anyone checking the players contracts to see whether they get an extra three years at double pay if they turn up for training twice in a row.

Yeah we haven't got it right on the pitch yet but at least Les is trying to build a sustainable future.
just asking. on 17:28 - Jan 9 with 8206 viewsRangersDave

i wonder who's job it is to check players contracts?

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

just asking. on 17:30 - Jan 9 with 8169 viewswarrenfox4

just asking. on 17:23 - Jan 9 by BAWHoops

What do you think he should be doing?

What are you judging him on?

Not judging him....just wondered if we need that role at the club.
Or is it just the board.
Im really not sure.....but its getting worse week after week and there really are no signs of it getting better.
As said ...I'm just asking as a concerned fan.
Login to get fewer ads

just asking. on 17:32 - Jan 9 with 8150 viewsDannyPaddox

just asking. on 17:23 - Jan 9 by aston_hoop

What were we doing right before Les that we are doing wrong now?

Right!

Wrong!

Right!!!

Wrong?
just asking. on 17:32 - Jan 9 with 8140 viewspeejaybee

You do know he played for us, do you ?????????????

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

just asking. on 17:36 - Jan 9 with 8108 viewsRangersDave

Herecy to slate Les off on this board.....therefore i love him with my every breath and being

just asking. on 17:36 - Jan 9 with 8100 viewswarrenfox4

just asking. on 17:32 - Jan 9 by peejaybee

You do know he played for us, do you ?????????????

Mate....ive been going since 80

But being a great striker doest mean you are going to get it right at board level does it.
just asking. on 17:36 - Jan 9 with 8099 viewsNortholt_Rs

He's sorted his mate Ramsey out.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

just asking. on 17:38 - Jan 9 with 8077 viewsFDC

just asking. on 17:30 - Jan 9 by warrenfox4

Or is it just the board.
Im really not sure.....but its getting worse week after week and there really are no signs of it getting better.

dp
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 17:39]
just asking. on 17:38 - Jan 9 with 8078 viewsRangersDave

just asking. on 17:36 - Jan 9 by Northolt_Rs

He's sorted his mate Ramsey out.

got rid......apparently. lol

just asking. on 17:38 - Jan 9 with 8071 viewsFDC

just asking. on 17:30 - Jan 9 by warrenfox4

Or is it just the board.

Presumably you understand the concept of a Director of Football? That is, a role that modern football clubs sometimes employ if their owners decide they want someone to oversee a *long-term* strategy, with oversight of the development of the club beyond the period typically afforded to football managers these days, or, say, the fall out over a defeat at the City Ground?
just asking. on 17:39 - Jan 9 with 8054 views1BobbyHazell

What he (and Hoos) are doing is trying to recover from taking over a football club that lost a quarter of a billion pounds in 4 years whilst going down a league and leaving fu*k all positive in it's legacy with a myriad of issues to sort out off and on the pitch. That is the worst performance (pound for pound) by a football club in the world EVER. It takes a little bit of getting over.

How anyone can suggest that Hoos and Les are worse than Beard and Rigg (and TF) is absolutely hilarious.

It will take time, any emotional strength you can muster will help you through this difficult period.

Les may not be perfect, he may well not be the man to finish this 'project' but he's getting it started at the absolute sh1t end of it and that's something.
just asking. on 17:41 - Jan 9 with 8024 viewsBrianMcCarthy

just asking. on 17:39 - Jan 9 by 1BobbyHazell

What he (and Hoos) are doing is trying to recover from taking over a football club that lost a quarter of a billion pounds in 4 years whilst going down a league and leaving fu*k all positive in it's legacy with a myriad of issues to sort out off and on the pitch. That is the worst performance (pound for pound) by a football club in the world EVER. It takes a little bit of getting over.

How anyone can suggest that Hoos and Les are worse than Beard and Rigg (and TF) is absolutely hilarious.

It will take time, any emotional strength you can muster will help you through this difficult period.

Les may not be perfect, he may well not be the man to finish this 'project' but he's getting it started at the absolute sh1t end of it and that's something.

Good post, Bobby.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

just asking. on 17:46 - Jan 9 with 7972 viewsWatford_Ranger

Would love to know what Ferdinand earns, what he actually does 9-5 Monday to Friday and what qualifications he has for the role apart from being a great player for us 20 years ago.
just asking. on 17:48 - Jan 9 with 7956 viewsNortholt_Rs

just asking. on 17:46 - Jan 9 by Watford_Ranger

Would love to know what Ferdinand earns, what he actually does 9-5 Monday to Friday and what qualifications he has for the role apart from being a great player for us 20 years ago.

...and a massive Spurs fan to boot.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

just asking. on 17:49 - Jan 9 with 7945 viewsloftus77

I think Sir Les is doing fine as DofF. Who could do more?

The worst thing he ever did for this club as leave it as a player in the summer of 1995. All our problems nowadays actually stem from that summer 21 years ago IMHO
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 17:50]
just asking. on 17:50 - Jan 9 with 7940 viewsbosh67

I think the post that was put up about a group of people dealing with what was a quarter of a billion pound debt is spot on. The damage just can't be sorted overnight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

just asking. on 17:50 - Jan 9 with 7933 viewswarrenfox4

just asking. on 17:39 - Jan 9 by 1BobbyHazell

That is a fair point.
But like it or not gents...we will be in a relegation battle soon...and if ....IF....we do go down i just cant see us recovering.
Ok...i understand this is not les problem and its 1 that has been passed down to him...and fair play to him for taking this role on.
But, as said ...i was asking ...not judging.....asking.
Still doesnt mean I'm not concerned for our club
just asking. on 17:52 - Jan 9 with 7911 viewsPunteR

Knives are out for Ferdinand already. Brilliant.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

just asking. on 17:53 - Jan 9 with 7906 viewsnix

just asking. on 17:46 - Jan 9 by Watford_Ranger

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/les-ferdinand-director-of-football-qpr-loftus-

He's done management courses specifically to do this role. He's there to sort out all of the administrative, financial and legal cock ups we've been involved with that have made us a laughing stock and one of the most hated clubs in England.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024