Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread 11:22 - Jun 20 with 8724 viewsToast_R

F*ck me I'm feeling rough today, Sinus blocked like a sewer under China Town.

Sounds like he's going to change 1 or two things resting Rooney etc. Personally I'd have hoped he'd pick what he now believes is his best 11 and go out to win this group. The advantage of finishing top will be massive come the next two rounds.

3-0 To England.

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 21:55 - Jun 20 with 1301 viewsaston_hoop

Got out the groups unbeaten and could end up against Iceland or Hungary now. Fck it, if people can be pointlessly negative then I'll be pointlessly positive.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 21:56 - Jun 20 with 1298 viewsDWQPR

Ponderous is about as exciting as it got. How many players do we have that need to take two touches? What was the point in playing Vardy at all? I don't think he actually touched the ball in the second half. Dier takes so much time on the ball that Slovakia had plenty of time to reorganise themselves and this is where we fall down. We just haven't got the ability to break quickly. Barton made a quote the other day calling Hodgson an 'energy vampire', I think I now understand what he meant. The sooner this clown is gotten rid of after this tournament the better and yep, I would take Eddie Howe, he would have this group of young players pouring forward and scoring plenty.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 21:57 - Jun 20 with 1289 viewsMonkey_Roots

We look alright, always looking to go forward, but we seem unable to finish anything off. Bloody frustrating!
Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:00 - Jun 20 with 1256 viewsQPRDave

Can we get Portugal?
Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:01 - Jun 20 with 1254 viewsOregonQPR

We often do the right things and make the right passes but we do it too slowly and at this level that snuffs out opportunities.

Oh and can't stand when players wear the oppos shirt having exchanged at full-time. Take that Slovakian shirt off Cahill.
Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:01 - Jun 20 with 1253 viewsMonahoop

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 21:55 - Jun 20 by aston_hoop

Got out the groups unbeaten and could end up against Iceland or Hungary now. Fck it, if people can be pointlessly negative then I'll be pointlessly positive.

Agree. Not great tonight, but they are through. I'll take that. Would have good reason to moan if England finished third. Slovakia defended well. Skirtel, however you spell his name, was immense for them.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:05 - Jun 20 with 1221 views1BobbyHazell

Very hard to break down 2 banks of 5 on the edge of their own box.
Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:06 - Jun 20 with 1217 viewsBlackCrowe

Just don't understand the need to be changing a winning team. Rugby Union and League, Cricket don't do it. Roy does though. 'resting players' -LMFAO.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:08 - Jun 20 with 1207 viewspaulparker

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 21:55 - Jun 20 by 1BobbyHazell

Haha, you've set yourself a new standard there PP!

Granted it was poor but come on!

Leave it out Bobby
Hodgson has had 4 years mate and this is his 3rd tournament , for all the sideways passing we don't look like scoring at all thank Fcuk we fluked a last minute goal against Wales otherwise we would be fcuked
Hodgson doesn't know his best team or formation what so ever we have a good squad but we can't even beat a terrible Russia or Slovenia
Why rest players ?? He has to go and has to go tonight because that was garbage

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:08 - Jun 20 with 1205 viewsCamberleyR

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:00 - Jun 20 by QPRDave

Can we get Portugal?

If we do you can be bloody sure Ronaldo will finally turn up.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:10 - Jun 20 with 1183 viewsstevec

Poor old Crouchie, surrounded by muppets in that ITV studio
Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:16 - Jun 20 with 1141 viewspaulparker

If we can't beat Slovenia or Russia what makes you think we can beat Iceland or Hungary

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:17 - Jun 20 with 1133 viewsCamberleyR

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 21:51 - Jun 20 by Jamie

6 tournament games with no goals now for Kane.

The stat the media won't repeat tomorrow.

Eh? This is his first senior tournament.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2016 22:50]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:20 - Jun 20 with 1118 viewsToast_R

You know what? I'm more fu'ked off we didn't win the group cos we won't play Saturday and instead Monday night! Bull sh*t.
I was looking forward to a top bbq party in the garden beers and a f@ck off texacan steak on the braai before watching the match with the close friends and family. Weather looks promising too... Can forget all that now...
Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:20 - Jun 20 with 1118 viewsAntti_Heinola

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:16 - Jun 20 by paulparker

If we can't beat Slovenia or Russia what makes you think we can beat Iceland or Hungary

With all due respect, you don't even know which teams are in our group.

Unbeaten, dominated every game, but a bit disappointing is my verdict. But we're comfortably through. Bit like in 1990, really.

Not sure how the Wales goal was flukey either - a great goal.

Bare bones.

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:21 - Jun 20 with 1114 viewsflynnbo

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:06 - Jun 20 by BlackCrowe

Just don't understand the need to be changing a winning team. Rugby Union and League, Cricket don't do it. Roy does though. 'resting players' -LMFAO.

Alistair Cook changed a winning Ashes side for the last Test at the Oval and got embarrassed. We need that ruthless streak that successful winning teams employ with ruthless winners as coaches. We need to learn lessons. There's an entire week till the next game, I believe, and they shouldn't be that tired.
Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:25 - Jun 20 with 1092 viewsDrewster

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:08 - Jun 20 by CamberleyR

If we do you can be bloody sure Ronaldo will finally turn up.

Yup, was thinking this earlier.
A snidely dive in the box and scores the penalty and the footballing world is saved!
Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:29 - Jun 20 with 1071 viewspaulparker

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:20 - Jun 20 by Antti_Heinola

With all due respect, you don't even know which teams are in our group.

Unbeaten, dominated every game, but a bit disappointing is my verdict. But we're comfortably through. Bit like in 1990, really.

Not sure how the Wales goal was flukey either - a great goal.

Sorry but we are garbage with an old dinosaur in charge , bar the clyne chance we didn't even test the keeper , if you call passing sideways at a pedestrian pace dominating then we are on different planets in terms of watching football
The whole 4 years of having woy in charge has been a complete and utter waste of time
And yes a flukey toe poke in the 93rd minute against Wales has saved our bacon and that was desperate stuff as we had rashford on the wing
We are in the the 2nd worst group yet have scored just 3 goals , it's poor really poor
Why take lallana off on 59 minutes when he was our best player

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:30 - Jun 20 with 1068 viewsBrixtonR

Wasn't great and I was surprised he changed a winning team. I suppose last 10 or so they had the excuse that if they conceded we could have gone third so didn't want to go all out. Thought that Slovakia defended well though.

QF would be in the Stade De France on Sunday 3rd July
If we did make the Semi's it will be in Marseille oops !!!!!!
Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:42 - Jun 20 with 1015 viewsaston_hoop

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:16 - Jun 20 by paulparker

We haven't lost to them either so I'm not too worried about being knocked out by any of them!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:45 - Jun 20 with 1004 viewskensalriser

Wales have shown how it's done. Total lack of energy and bollocks tonight. Clyne was the only player trying to get a cross in, the rest of them were pissballing about trying to thread the ball through the eye of a needle and Rooney was dire, was he playing in fluffy carpet slippers?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:54 - Jun 20 with 968 viewsAntti_Heinola

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:29 - Jun 20 by paulparker

Sorry but we are garbage with an old dinosaur in charge , bar the clyne chance we didn't even test the keeper , if you call passing sideways at a pedestrian pace dominating then we are on different planets in terms of watching football
The whole 4 years of having woy in charge has been a complete and utter waste of time
And yes a flukey toe poke in the 93rd minute against Wales has saved our bacon and that was desperate stuff as we had rashford on the wing
We are in the the 2nd worst group yet have scored just 3 goals , it's poor really poor
Why take lallana off on 59 minutes when he was our best player

I thought taking Lallana was a waste of time because he couldn't pass a ball? ;)

Bare bones.

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 23:06 - Jun 20 with 919 viewsPunteR

As others have said why change a winning side? Rose and Walker have done fine so far, why change it? Clyne played well to be fair and was just behind Dier as my motm but i dont get rotating the squad in a tournament when you've only got to play 6 games if your lucky.
Isn't that what friendly's are for?
We've just got to take our chances but we didnt.
I felt there just wasn't enough movement off the ball in the final third which just allowed Slovakia to get behind the ball. They defended well.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 23:08 - Jun 20 with 914 viewsToast_R

Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 22:45 - Jun 20 by kensalriser

Wales have shown how it's done. Total lack of energy and bollocks tonight. Clyne was the only player trying to get a cross in, the rest of them were pissballing about trying to thread the ball through the eye of a needle and Rooney was dire, was he playing in fluffy carpet slippers?

To be fair, Wales haven't had 3 games where the opposition has parked the bus.

England have had to deal with that and it's never easy.
Not even Iceland have been as negative as all three teams in our group. Opening up the tornament to 24 teams has had that negative effect. When it was 16 there were always two big hitters in each group.
Slovak v Woy's Boys Thread on 23:14 - Jun 20 with 890 viewsconnell10

We will get smashed as soon we play a good team, I'm talking at least 3 goals because we ain't that good and woy is focking clueless!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024