Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hodgson 21:55 - Jun 27 with 8970 viewsted_hendrix

Fall on your sword.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Hodgson on 00:43 - Jun 28 with 1820 viewsKiwi76

Eddie Howe?
Hodgson on 05:42 - Jun 28 with 1750 viewsexiled_dictator

if southgate is the best we got, then maybe we should look further afield.
can you imagine the conversation farage would be having if we appoint a european, a EUROPEAN manager, ffs.
hope he's polish.
then that nasty fkkkker can have a heart attack right there and then on the spot.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Hodgson on 07:12 - Jun 28 with 1704 viewsPunteR

Is it as simple as blaming Hodgson? Lets face it, no manager will get an England team winning a tournament. There's something fundamentally wrong in English football where lads are just not getting the right coaching from grass roots,not getting the opportunity's to play at a high level, and money has just saturated the football culture in our game.
We say the same thing after every tournament yet nothing is done about it.
Yes Hodgson got some things wrong but from what I saw the players let him down last night.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hodgson on 08:32 - Jun 28 with 1660 viewspaulparker

Hodgson on 07:12 - Jun 28 by PunteR

Is it as simple as blaming Hodgson? Lets face it, no manager will get an England team winning a tournament. There's something fundamentally wrong in English football where lads are just not getting the right coaching from grass roots,not getting the opportunity's to play at a high level, and money has just saturated the football culture in our game.
Yes Hodgson got some things wrong but from what I saw the players let him down last night.

a big part of the blame goes on that cretin Hodgson shoulders
this manager has had 4 years , during that time we finished last in our group in the last world cup playing dismal football yet he kept his job and was given the easiest qualify group in the history of football for this Euros
during this time we don't know what our best formation is, we have no style of playing
and at all costs we have to shoehorn Rooney into the team giving way to other talents like Barkley, Ali, Sterling from playing in there best positions
Woy is the clown who brought on Milner when we were killing the Russians
he is the tvvat who picked Wiltshire in the squad even though he hadn't played 90 minutes all season for arsenal and dropping a league winner in Drinkwater or not even giving Noble a chance
he also made 6 changes to a winning team to draw against Slovenia when it wasn't needed so he could experiment
woy had Kane on free kicks and corners and he is the one in charge of coaching set pieces which have been dismal
he is the idiot who didn't take a wide player
when we are lacking width he brings on Rashford with 3 minutes to go when he isn't a winger
he is the one who persisted with that greedy kunt sturridge when we should have played lallana
only Woy could have someone like Vardy , a top scorer and league winner and not know what the fcuk to do with him
what summed us having this old codger in charge was when we beat Germany playing a 4-2-3-1 we had no rooney and we played with pace and scared the sh1t out of them
we got a brilliant result and woy had stumbled on a good team and formation
what happens 3 days later we play the diamond with Milner in the team changing everything and lose to the worst Dutch team to ever pull on an orange jesery
I said before we started this tournament that we wouldn't get out of the group stages and if it wasn't for a toe poke against the welsh then we wouldn't of qualified , I was also laughed at saying that wodgson should have been sacked after the last game ,
we played exactly the same and again we didn't test a dodgy keeper once

Ted in his earlier post said we need complete overhaul , well we have been saying that since 2010 and in that time we have built st georges park which we don't use for training as we use arsenals training ground , we spent millions on this and was told it would be the academy to end all academy's, all we do is higher it out to the first bidders
we also need to stop playing games at Wembley , its a sh1t atmosphere , lets go back to places like sunderland , derby, Ipswich even selhurst park would do , anything than the stupid face painted kids, pukka pies band bollox & happy clapper clicker things
Dyke needs to resign as well , this prat is the one who kept hodgson around he is in charge of the FA , he should be insisting on more England get togethers but bottles it with the prem and the only thing he is concerned about is getting premier league B teams into the football league

the players also need to have a good look at themselves , where are the leaders ?
who is the one getting the team going or taking responsibility when it gets tough out there , to many shirkers , also why don't some of this lot go and play abroad ?, our best player is Dier who played in Portugal as a kid , its no coincidence he is our best player technically & mentally , it was the same when we had Hargreaves in the side a few years back

as for the next manager it needs to be Eddie Howe, a young dynamic manager who players a good system and actually practises new set piece routines
we need to drop Rooney , Milner , Wiltshire , Hart, Sturridge and build a team around Dier & Ali
we need to get in Shawcross in at the back a leader and a talker , we can build again with players like Butland, Shaw, Cresswell, Ox, Ali, Sterling, Townsend, Loftus Cheek,
Dier, Carroll , Rashford, Walker, Clyne, Wellbeck , Stones , Barkley ,

we just need organising with the right manager but sadly the Fa will go for Southgate and in 2 years time we will be having the same conversations

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hodgson on 08:49 - Jun 28 with 1640 viewsMonahoop

Boris Johnson with Farage as assistant. Well at least you know we will never qualify for Europe again. If it's consistency you are all calling for, then I can't advocate a better management team for the national side. At least they are not yes men.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Hodgson on 09:01 - Jun 28 with 1622 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hodgson on 00:28 - Jun 28 by ted_hendrix

It's not just the Manager who should have gone tonight, without being drastic the whole set up needs looking at or at a minimum changing.
The system seems 'tired and grey' and as a Country we're treading water and will continue to do so in my opinion.
I don't for the life of me understand how the England players managed to look so out of sorts tonight, none of them are World beaters but tonight they were bloody dreadful and looked utterly lost and looking for some form of leadership.
I say this with the utmost respect to Iceland.
I just couldn't bring myself to watch the whole of the second half, the times I did take a peek Wayne bloody Rooney had possession of the ball looked up and three times on the trot he gave the ball away, It was all so predictable.
The only thing Hodgson got right tonight was his resignation.

Good post. There seems to be a lack of energy, of belief, of common purpose, and it seems to be a systematic thing.

I mentioned it on another thread a few days ago but Germany built their own headquarters for the WC in Brazil. Built their own. Because they couldn't find anything that matched their needs.

Can you ever imagine the FA doing that? Having the imagination? the hunger? the balls?

Still, it could be worse. You could be Ireland. We farm out the coaching and development of most of our players to other Countries and hope and pray that it works.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hodgson on 09:11 - Jun 28 with 1606 viewssimmo

When it came to off the pitch stuff, Hodgson has been a very good manager. There aren;t many others with his experience that would happily and actively put things in place that he won't benefit from. He's slowly started a team of youngsters and given multiple players their debuts, players that may become regulars in the next 2/3/4 tournaments. He's also taken a hands on role with St Georges Park and everyting at youth level, which is how it should be - for that he should be commended.

However... On the pitch and the senior squad at tournaments has been at best laboured and at worst straight up embarrassing. He consistently stayed 'loyal' to players that ultimately let him down and overlooked those that were maybe less fashionable but had what we should be looking for - fitness and consistency. We should, as a rule, pick players that are fit and in form - it shouldn;t matter who they are playing for (to a degree). We took about 4 players that were unfit and almost just as many that were chronically out of form - some of the players he took were both! It's a lot easier in hindsight to say he should have took this person or that person, but the fact is if he had a clear plan about what system we were going to play and then had a back up if that system wasn't working, we'd have taken alternatives.

This was probably the easiest group and then last 16 match we could have hoped for, and we scraped 1 win, 2 draws and a defeat out of it. I thought QF were par for the course but was hoping that the youth woul show confidence, a lack of fear and some endeavour to give us confidence for the future, instead it was one of the worst england tournaments in our history, culminating in the worst performance I have ever seen. The only crumb of positivity is that we could finally do away with selecting overrated whoppers like Rooney in the future. I just hope this doesn't hurt other players that could go on to be great.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Hodgson on 09:26 - Jun 28 with 1577 viewsRangers67

Picture this, Hi Chris, welcome to the Ivory Tower at the English FA. We contacted you following the departure of the previous manager, we didn,t want him to go, he just flounced off after our last game . We can,t understand it really we thought he was doing a fine job and were ready to give him a long extention to his contract. We thought the team hade shape, passion, good tactics and was well prepared. All the players new the system they had to play to and best of all the manager never picked out of form players.
Anyway we have been watching your previous career at QPR and we think you will fit right in, so Mr Ramsay when can you start ?
Login to get fewer ads

Hodgson on 10:15 - Jun 28 with 1545 viewsTHEBUSH

Hodgson on 07:12 - Jun 28 by PunteR

I agree with this, Hodgson has to go, but the players let him down badly, as they couldn't trap or pass the ball at all, it was pathetic.

The pitch was terrible and the Iceland players gave us lesson on how to trap and pass the ball on a difficult pitch.

There lies one of the problems for me, we just ain't got the skills level to compete at top level International competitions.

Another point, Joe Hart has become a bit of a liability, he needs to improve or go.
Hodgson on 10:55 - Jun 28 with 1509 viewsAntti_Heinola

Have to say paulparker called it.

I don't think Hodgson is as bad as he makes out, but you can't argue with the evidence on this tournament. I thought 2 years ago was disappointing, but he was building a new young side. No such excuses this time. I don't agree about the qualifying group being the easiest ever - all the qualifying groups were easy to qualify from this time because there were so many places and we had the best record - Holland didn't even make it at all, and others only got through by the skin of their teeth. 10 out of 10 against anyone deserves some credit at least, regardless of opposition.

I thought Russia was ok, Wales not great, but got the job done, but from there it's just gone downhill. From thinking we had a team full of goals we had a team who couldn't score for toffee. The hope and freshness of that German friendly completely disappeared. Although I don't massively rate Welbeck, he was key to Hodgson's system - always has been - and he was a big miss, but that can't excuse anything and he should have been able to come up with something new.

I don't know what the answer is. I don't agree we don't have the technique - some of Iceland's players have nowhere near the technique our players do. Alli, Rooney, Sturridge, Lallana, Dier etc are all technically fine. What we didn't have was winners and leaders - I hate to bang on about leaders, I think it's a lot of guff sometimes, but I looked last night and thought 'who's driving this team on? Who has the belief?' No one. As someone else posted the other week, in 96 we had a team of big men, big leaders: Seaman, Adams, Pearce, Southgate, Ince, Platt, even Gazza in a way, Shearer, Sheringham. We don't even have one player that matches any of them in terms of leadership now. Partly because it's a young side, but that doesn't paint the whole picture.

But we can't only blame the coach. We've been failing like this for 20 years and had loads of managers. I see Waddle says they were too pampered. It was only 6 years ago Capello got pelters for being too strict (after initially being welcomed for his strictness). We've had lax managers, passionate managers, strict managers, quiet managers... at some point you have to say that this obsession with coaches has gone mental. I mean, who *is* a good manager these days, when even Guardiola is being accused of being a fraud for not winning the Champions League, Van Gaal is laughed out of the country two years after being haled as a tactical genius and Wenger is ridiculed for the crime of not winning the league or spending a zillion pounds each season.

I don't buy into the 'Hodgson didn't know his team after 4 years' thing either - how was he supposed to know Kane, Vardy or Alli would have break-out seasons this year? And I think he's always favoured either 4-3-3 or a similar diamond shape. Having said that, the players looked lost last night, and there can be no excuses.

Christ knows who's next. It won't be Howe - i think he's great, but he's a sensible man and wouldn't touch the job with a barge pole. Who would? If English I can only really see it being Pardew. If non-English... Christ knows. Hiddink might not be a bad shout.

Bare bones.

Hodgson on 11:05 - Jun 28 with 1495 viewskensalriser

Gareth Southgate, really? England is on a mission to humiliate itself this summer.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hodgson on 12:44 - Jun 28 with 1423 viewswhittocksRs

Jesus wept.

Harry Redknapp on BBC Sport

"...Redknapp also suggested former Tottenham and Aston Villa manager Tim Sherwood as a possible option.

"He's got passion, enthusiasm, I'll come and work with him all day," said the 69-year-old. "He's young, enthusiastic, knows the game."

But he played down suggestions he might finally get the England job after missing out to Hodgson in 2012..."

Just kill me now.
Hodgson on 13:05 - Jun 28 with 1402 viewsBurnleyhoop

Be brave. Ginger Mourinho (Sean Dyche). The only (non) candidate who's credibility continues to grow through shrewd economic and man management. A leader if ever there was one.
Hodgson on 13:11 - Jun 28 with 1393 viewsjohncharles

Interesting that Hodgson felt he had to rotate his squad to certain players a rest whilst Iceland played the same line in all their games.

Strong and stable my arse.

Hodgson on 13:20 - Jun 28 with 1377 viewsdaveB

Hodgson on 12:44 - Jun 28 by whittocksRs

Jesus wept.

Harry Redknapp on BBC Sport

"...Redknapp also suggested former Tottenham and Aston Villa manager Tim Sherwood as a possible option.

"He's got passion, enthusiasm, I'll come and work with him all day," said the 69-year-old. "He's young, enthusiastic, knows the game."

But he played down suggestions he might finally get the England job after missing out to Hodgson in 2012..."

Just kill me now.

Ha ha, Redknapps been sniffing the glue again
Hodgson on 13:27 - Jun 28 with 1230 viewsozexile

Hodgson on 13:20 - Jun 28 by daveB

Ha ha, Redknapps been sniffing the glue again

Get Pearson in there. Passion doesn't come much more intense than that!!
Hodgson on 16:06 - Jun 28 with 1164 viewsAntti_Heinola

Hodgson on 13:11 - Jun 28 by johncharles

Interesting that Hodgson felt he had to rotate his squad to certain players a rest whilst Iceland played the same line in all their games.

To be fair, Iceland would have been desperate to put out their 11 best at all costs and were not exactly planning for the latter stages!
As it happens, had we kept the same team and beaten Slovakia we'd have inevitably lost to NI anyway!

Bare bones.

Hodgson on 16:08 - Jun 28 with 1161 viewsLblock

Hodgson on 08:32 - Jun 28 by paulparker

this manager has had 4 years , during that time we finished last in our group in the last world cup playing dismal football yet he kept his job and was given the easiest qualify group in the history of football for this Euros
during this time we don't know what our best formation is, we have no style of playing
and at all costs we have to shoehorn Rooney into the team giving way to other talents like Barkley, Ali, Sterling from playing in there best positions
he is the tvvat who picked Wiltshire in the squad even though he hadn't played 90 minutes all season for arsenal and dropping a league winner in Drinkwater or not even giving Noble a chance
he also made 6 changes to a winning team to draw against Slovenia when it wasn't needed so he could experiment
woy had Kane on free kicks and corners and he is the one in charge of coaching set pieces which have been dismal
when we are lacking width he brings on Rashford with 3 minutes to go when he isn't a winger
he is the one who persisted with that greedy kunt sturridge when we should have played lallana
only Woy could have someone like Vardy , a top scorer and league winner and not know what the fcuk to do with him
what summed us having this old codger in charge was when we beat Germany playing a 4-2-3-1 we had no rooney and we played with pace and scared the sh1t out of them
what happens 3 days later we play the diamond with Milner in the team changing everything and lose to the worst Dutch team to ever pull on an orange jesery
I said before we started this tournament that we wouldn't get out of the group stages and if it wasn't for a toe poke against the welsh then we wouldn't of qualified , I was also laughed at saying that wodgson should have been sacked after the last game ,

Ted in his earlier post said we need complete overhaul , well we have been saying that since 2010 and in that time we have built st georges park which we don't use for training as we use arsenals training ground , we spent millions on this and was told it would be the academy to end all academy's, all we do is higher it out to the first bidders
we also need to stop playing games at Wembley , its a sh1t atmosphere , lets go back to places like sunderland , derby, Ipswich even selhurst park would do , anything than the stupid face painted kids, pukka pies band bollox & happy clapper clicker things
Dyke needs to resign as well , this prat is the one who kept hodgson around he is in charge of the FA , he should be insisting on more England get togethers but bottles it with the prem and the only thing he is concerned about is getting premier league B teams into the football league

the players also need to have a good look at themselves , where are the leaders ?
who is the one getting the team going or taking responsibility when it gets tough out there , to many shirkers , also why don't some of this lot go and play abroad ?, our best player is Dier who played in Portugal as a kid , its no coincidence he is our best player technically & mentally , it was the same when we had Hargreaves in the side a few years back

as for the next manager it needs to be Eddie Howe, a young dynamic manager who players a good system and actually practises new set piece routines
we need to drop Rooney , Milner , Wiltshire , Hart, Sturridge and build a team around Dier & Ali
we need to get in Shawcross in at the back a leader and a talker , we can build again with players like Butland, Shaw, Cresswell, Ox, Ali, Sterling, Townsend, Loftus Cheek,

we just need organising with the right manager but sadly the Fa will go for Southgate and in 2 years time we will be having the same conversations

My man!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hodgson on 16:32 - Jun 28 with 1142 viewsdaveB

I think Hodgson has done pretty well to develop a team and move on a lot of the older players, I think the next manager should benefit from what he did. The option 4 years ago was him or Redknapp and I think if Redknapp had got the job we’d still have Lampard, Terry, Cole, Gerrard etc in the team so that’s one small positive but can’t defend his record in tournaments which is woeful.

He looked clueless last night as to what to do, making 6 changes and losing all momentum after the Wales game was unforgivable.

I said when the squad was picked was a huge mistake to leave out Townsend as he was a decent alternative to Sterling and once Sterlings form went to pot we were left with forwards playing out of position again. Sturridge on the wing for 2 games was ridiculous. Why he kept bringing Wilshire on was bizarre, surely Barkley or Rashford would have made more sense. I wouldn't have taken Rashford but he made an impact against Wales and was then ignored until the 87 minute last night. Also though Lallana had been one of our better players, bizarre he was dropped.

Players have to take a massive slice of the blame as well though, no way did he send then out to play like that and for all the faults with that team they should have been good enough to play better than that. Joe Hart looks like Terry Butcher in the tunnel screaming like a lunatic but the keeper should be the calm one settling everything down, he looks a disaster waiting to happen, far too pumped up.

Too often at club and international level English players are unable to think for themselves on the pitch, they do as they are told and if a game is going wrong they just carry on doing the same thing until told otherwise, they never seem to have the brains or the bravery to sort out problems themselves which is why the manager always carries the can.

Tough call on the next manager, if we go English then only real option is Allardyce unless they go for Shearer who seems keen on it. If we go foreign it might help if we get one who can speak English, I think Bentiez is a good option
Hodgson on 16:46 - Jun 28 with 1121 viewsCamberleyR

Just seen something on FB quoting Kari Arnason one of the Icelandic players some of you may have seen.

"The English players showed us a complete lack of respect. Joe Hart was shouting at the players "we'll have to better than this against France" and "we can't lose to this lot, they're shit". On the way out for the second half, in the tunnel, Harry Kane asked the referee if they were out if they lost. How can you not know that?. Their lack of respect spurred us on"

Whodathoughtit?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Hodgson on 16:58 - Jun 28 with 1110 viewsQPRMUSO

Hodgson on 08:32 - Jun 28 by paulparker

100% agree with you PaulParker. Even spot on with the Eddie Howe point.

You know the dinosaurs will appoint Southgate though.

Well done!
Hodgson on 17:15 - Jun 28 with 1091 viewsLblock

Hodgson on 16:46 - Jun 28 by CamberleyR

Just seen something on FB quoting Kari Arnason one of the Icelandic players some of you may have seen.

"The English players showed us a complete lack of respect. Joe Hart was shouting at the players "we'll have to better than this against France" and "we can't lose to this lot, they're shit". On the way out for the second half, in the tunnel, Harry Kane asked the referee if they were out if they lost. How can you not know that?. Their lack of respect spurred us on"

Whodathoughtit?

Harry Kane asked the referee if they were out if they lost

That surely has to be a wind up? Granted Kane is thick as pig shoite and sounds like he has a hot chip in his mouth whenever he talks, but come on. Even my missus knew it was the knockout stages last night.

My view always is that armys are crafted in the guise of their generals and therefore Woy takes a huge slice of the blame. I even thought as Rooney was hooked last night (agreed 2nd half he was atrocious) that this reminded me so much of Graham Taylor removing Lineker against Sweden in the weirdy beardie ones last ever international while we were desperate to score.
I do however agree the players are a huge part of the issue
Daniel Sturridge does not play for Liverpool, didn't play for City or Chelscum.... Daniel Sturridge plays for Daniel Sturridge first and foremost. It's an attitude that permeates throughout the squad I reckon.
I just saw on the yellow ticker that "Senior England players lost faith in Woy Hodgsons decision making and questioned the selection of Sterling against Iceland".... so that'll be Rooney or Hart then as who else is senior?

Woy suffered from the crop all being young but he could've taken a few heads like Noble, Drinkwater etc who have proven they can think under pressure. But no.

The recent Euro 96 documentaries summed it up for me... in both that I watched you have Sherringham, Seaman, Shearer etc referring to the number of leaders in there and El Tel said he had 7 or 8 club captains at his disposal. Sherringham said "You looked up and down that line at the anthems and you said to yourself, yep he'll do for me, I'm in with him, that one wont let us down - you knew you had top lads with you"
Tell me how many true grit sorts we had in that squad?

Hodgson on 17:26 - Jun 28 with 1071 viewspaulparker

Hodgson on 17:15 - Jun 28 by Lblock

Harry Kane asked the referee if they were out if they lost

That surely has to be a wind up? Granted Kane is thick as pig shoite and sounds like he has a hot chip in his mouth whenever he talks, but come on. Even my missus knew it was the knockout stages last night.

My view always is that armys are crafted in the guise of their generals and therefore Woy takes a huge slice of the blame. I even thought as Rooney was hooked last night (agreed 2nd half he was atrocious) that this reminded me so much of Graham Taylor removing Lineker against Sweden in the weirdy beardie ones last ever international while we were desperate to score.
I do however agree the players are a huge part of the issue
Daniel Sturridge does not play for Liverpool, didn't play for City or Chelscum.... Daniel Sturridge plays for Daniel Sturridge first and foremost. It's an attitude that permeates throughout the squad I reckon.
I just saw on the yellow ticker that "Senior England players lost faith in Woy Hodgsons decision making and questioned the selection of Sterling against Iceland".... so that'll be Rooney or Hart then as who else is senior?

Woy suffered from the crop all being young but he could've taken a few heads like Noble, Drinkwater etc who have proven they can think under pressure. But no.

The recent Euro 96 documentaries summed it up for me... in both that I watched you have Sherringham, Seaman, Shearer etc referring to the number of leaders in there and El Tel said he had 7 or 8 club captains at his disposal. Sherringham said "You looked up and down that line at the anthems and you said to yourself, yep he'll do for me, I'm in with him, that one wont let us down - you knew you had top lads with you"
Tell me how many true grit sorts we had in that squad?

Agree with that LBlock
To many square pegs in round holes as per usual
If we are to play with one behind the striker then build a team around Barkley, sterling , or Ali
If you play one up top its either Kane, vardy or Sturridge
If we play with wingers play Townsend or albrighton
What this cretin has done is take players for the sake of it or try and give them a game
Sturridge is not a winger nor is sterling , we both said that when the squad was announced it was disjointed we also cannot keep taking injured players to tournaments either
I want a manager to stick to a system instead of trying to keep everyone happy

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hodgson on 17:56 - Jun 28 with 1043 viewsLblock

Hodgson on 17:26 - Jun 28 by paulparker

Agree with that LBlock
To many square pegs in round holes as per usual
If we are to play with one behind the striker then build a team around Barkley, sterling , or Ali
If you play one up top its either Kane, vardy or Sturridge
If we play with wingers play Townsend or albrighton
What this cretin has done is take players for the sake of it or try and give them a game
Sturridge is not a winger nor is sterling , we both said that when the squad was announced it was disjointed we also cannot keep taking injured players to tournaments either
I want a manager to stick to a system instead of trying to keep everyone happy

Lets put an application in to do the job on a joint basis

Hodgson on 17:56 - Jun 28 with 1042 viewsBostonR

England need to adopt a style and stick with it. If that means 4-4-2 then so be it. Every England manager always makes the same mistake by picking players on reputation and not form. They stay loyal to players who have no place in the tea,m let alone the squad. When you take the end of the Prem season you could easily have selected a starting 4-4-2, 11 along these lines on form alone:
Fraser Forster
Kyle Walker- Eric Dier - Ryan Shawcross- Danny Rose
Andros Townsend -Danny Drinkwater - Deli Alli - Jason Puncheon
Andy Carroll- Jamie Vardy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024