Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament 14:54 - Mar 22 with 32247 viewsJuzzie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39355940

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:07 - Mar 23 with 3243 viewsFloridaR

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 15:51 - Mar 23 by Maggsinho

Well hopefully as part of civilized society we set the bar a little higher than, y'know terrorists.

You know I am so glad that I do live in the US now, UK/London being my former home + I have a long history of armed forces in the family. I think its ok to say he should be executed - LEGALLY by the GOVERNMENT by death penalty. Hopefully someone with common sense will rapidly change the law to allow this to happen, this maybe a good thing to bring as we transition out of EU and stop future would be urban Muslim soldier hero's from killing innocent people.

So what happens now ?
Throw victims loved ones and family members some money from victims fund paid by British Taxpayers ...

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:14 - Mar 23 with 3216 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:07 - Mar 23 by FloridaR

You know I am so glad that I do live in the US now, UK/London being my former home + I have a long history of armed forces in the family. I think its ok to say he should be executed - LEGALLY by the GOVERNMENT by death penalty. Hopefully someone with common sense will rapidly change the law to allow this to happen, this maybe a good thing to bring as we transition out of EU and stop future would be urban Muslim soldier hero's from killing innocent people.

So what happens now ?
Throw victims loved ones and family members some money from victims fund paid by British Taxpayers ...

The death penalty hasn't deterred terrorists in China, US, Pakistan, Iraq, Somalia and most of the 56 countries that still practice capital punishment.

Unless you are saying do it because it makes you feel better watching a guilty person die, which doesnt say much about you as person does it?
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:20 - Mar 23 with 3184 viewsLongsufferingR

Do they not have news reports in Florida? Has word not got out that he's already dead?
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:21 - Mar 23 with 3168 viewsLongsufferingR

Can't see the death penalty deterring a suicide bomber either to be honest. The clue's in the name.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:22 - Mar 23 with 3154 viewsrobith

So what happens now ?

I don't think anyone saying you're not allowed to be in favour of the death penalty, it's just statistically throughout history, across the globe, it has never worked as a deterent
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:23 - Mar 23 with 3142 viewsNorthernr

So what happens now ?

Death penalty to deter suicide bombers.

Have a fcking think about it will ya.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:26 - Mar 23 with 3112 viewsFloridaR

@bazza Forum know all speaks.
Doesn't say much about you if you are siding with someone that just killed and maimed all those people, whats your defensive argument for his acts.

Should we send some social workers around to his family to help them through his problems ?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 16:30]

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:27 - Mar 23 with 3107 viewsMaggsinho

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:26 - Mar 23 by FloridaR

Doesn't say much about you if you are siding with someone that just killed and maimed all those people, whats your defensive argument for his acts.

Should we send some social workers around to his family to help them through his problems ?

Christ, are you drunk?
Login to get fewer ads

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:30 - Mar 23 with 3079 viewsLongsufferingR

Frantically looks for one single comment on the thread defending or justifying what happened.........................

No, nothing.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:33 - Mar 23 with 3041 viewshopphoops

Have you met Holloway? You two should hook up.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:34 - Mar 23 with 3028 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

It's not really that black and white is it?

I don't agree with the death penalty therefore i'm siding with a terrorist?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 16:35]
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:35 - Mar 23 with 3019 viewsFloridaR

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:27 - Mar 23 by Maggsinho

Christ, are you drunk?

No I'm unfortunately not but I feel passionately about this, sick of seeing UK not acting legally or fighting back against attacks like this.

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:36 - Mar 23 with 3002 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:35 - Mar 23 by FloridaR

No I'm unfortunately not but I feel passionately about this, sick of seeing UK not acting legally or fighting back against attacks like this.

12m people going to work in London as normal is fighting back.

Who do we fight otherwise? The dead guy?
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:39 - Mar 23 with 2982 viewsFloridaR

K Sorry for ranting boys,
I'm off to get some hollow points for my new glock 40, just in case...

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:41 - Mar 23 with 2965 viewsFDC

"Doesn't say much about you if you are siding with someone that just killed and maimed all those people,"

That's quite the response to someone who literally did not do anything like that.

I presume you're drunk, or you're Donald Trump?
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:51 - Mar 23 with 2909 viewsstumbleandfall

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:39 - Mar 23 by FloridaR

K Sorry for ranting boys,
I'm off to get some hollow points for my new glock 40, just in case...

The most satirical post of the year.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 17:12 - Mar 23 with 2838 viewsCliff

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 13:01 - Mar 23 by paulparker

Nice post and sentiments

but extremism is winning , its getting bigger and bigger and we are so long down the road with this that you cannot stop it with words or symbols of love & peace
give it a week this will all be forgotten just like Lee rigby, 7/7, Paris, Belgium and other such despicable acts , this will continue to happen and it will only get worse
its about time we as a country got our own house in order stop worrying about everyone else and start protecting the people of Great Britain
if that means more army on the streets fine
armed police
more intelligence
stop & search checks without the fear of being called a racist
mosques monitored and closed down if they preach hate
those downloading hate material , straight to nick
Id cards
phone tapping

this is a war , and its not a conventional one either ,
your ordinary Muslims cannot police this you hear so many times how the family knew such and such was being radicalised but didn't know what to do , well if they don't we / the government have to take more measures to stop this from happening

Extremism will only have won when the majority of people think like you do.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 17:20 - Mar 23 with 2806 viewsCliff

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 14:49 - Mar 23 by Clive_Anderson

Oh here we go with the racist accusations. Some people are literally unable to talk about this without chucking them about.

That's maybe because there ARE real racist just as there ARE real terrorists.

Terrorists get called so by the acts the crimes they commit.

Racists get called so by the bile they spout forth.

Also note that in the post you commented on, no one accused anyone of being a racist, they asked a question so someone, could if they so wished, distance themselves from a possible racist interpretation of their words.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 17:20 - Mar 23 with 2793 viewsdaveB

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:35 - Mar 23 by FloridaR

what are you on about not fighting back, the terrorist was shot and killed. Several associates of the terrorist have been arrested.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 17:25 - Mar 23 with 2773 viewsCliff

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 15:38 - Mar 23 by FloridaR

The least the GOV could do now is run a act or bill through parliament to bring back death penalty starting immediately.

I'm assuming the muslim freaks still alive ?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 15:40]

Brilliant Idea, That'll deter the people considering going on these suicide missions won't it!
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 17:32 - Mar 23 with 2746 viewsessextaxiboy

So what happens now ?

I am totally against the death penalty , wherever I have worked I have ended up having a set to with someone about it .
A civilised society pays for its own sh@t to keep the moral high ground and self respect
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 17:45]
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 17:34 - Mar 23 with 2733 views2Thomas2Bowles

He got the death penalty, he was shot.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 17:52 - Mar 23 with 2655 viewskensalriser

Public executions, eh...let's have a think about the countries that have them, and the types of regime that govern them. Y'know, like Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Advocation of yet more violence from someone who revels in gun ownership. How about this - fifteen thousand people killed by firearms in the United States every year. Every year. Against how many killed in terrorist attacks? And you think gun ownership is a good idea?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 18:33 - Mar 23 with 2566 viewsFDC

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 17:52 - Mar 23 by kensalriser

Public executions, eh...let's have a think about the countries that have them, and the types of regime that govern them. Y'know, like Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Advocation of yet more violence from someone who revels in gun ownership. How about this - fifteen thousand people killed by firearms in the United States every year. Every year. Against how many killed in terrorist attacks? And you think gun ownership is a good idea?

"Doesn't say much about you if you are siding with someone that just killed and maimed all those people,"

etc etc
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 18:38 - Mar 23 with 2540 viewsJamesB1979

When you hear about the 3 people that died, there's a small part of me that wishes we'd kept the scumbag alive and tortured him and then killed him slowly. However, that makes us no better than the scumbags who do this.

Personally, it makes me proud to be British when I see that MP trying to save the PC's life and then hearing that an unarmed PC, with no consideration for his own life, confronted the nutter and lost his life protecting others.

These scumbags should be seen for what they are, selfish conwardly misfits. They die knowing that no one gave a stuff about them. These nutters hate our society because we're perceived to be tolerant. They want us to start fighting in each other or in particular blaming a certain religion. I think we flatter them by associating Islam with these extremists. It's got nothing to do with Islam.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024