Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris martin 14:25 - Jun 28 with 12189 viewsdublinr

Anyone have anything positive to say about him? Might cheer us up a bit.

Chris martin on 14:36 - Jun 28 with 5677 viewsBasingstokeR

Nope Coldplay are sh*te
Chris martin on 14:37 - Jun 28 with 5672 viewsPhildo

His music is rubbish but I have always fancied Gwyneth Paltrow?
Chris martin on 14:43 - Jun 28 with 5636 viewsqueensparker

I sat next to the Coldplay guitarist at a wedding once. Had no idea who he was until he told me. Nice bloke.

On the other hand the Derby centre-forward is one of the very few players I've always hated with a passion. Seems a right tw*t and hasn't been scoring goals for a few years now. We've got Matt Smith, what do we need him for?
Chris martin on 14:50 - Jun 28 with 5605 viewsMytch_QPR

Chris martin on 14:43 - Jun 28 by queensparker

I sat next to the Coldplay guitarist at a wedding once. Had no idea who he was until he told me. Nice bloke.

On the other hand the Derby centre-forward is one of the very few players I've always hated with a passion. Seems a right tw*t and hasn't been scoring goals for a few years now. We've got Matt Smith, what do we need him for?

It worries me that even Reading weren't giving him a run out when they were right in it during the run-in.

Let me have a think about the positive comment thing... I'll come back to you on that one.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Chris martin on 14:52 - Jun 28 with 5594 viewsted_hendrix

I thought against us at the madstad he was thankfully fcking awful.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Chris martin on 14:56 - Jun 28 with 5564 viewsGloucs_R

and Pearce, also linked, is "a fking donkey and slow" according to Derby fans.

So much for the Penrice effect.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Chris martin on 15:00 - Jun 28 with 5567 viewsblacky200

Chris martin on 14:56 - Jun 28 by Gloucs_R

Yeah let's slag off Penrice because we are linked with players we don't like.
Chris martin on 15:01 - Jun 28 with 5567 viewsMytch_QPR

It's depressingly predictable that managers always seem to go back to their old clubs. If either of these players are any good then Derby won't want to let go of them.

I'd like to see us unearth the odd gem from abroad or the higher end of league 1.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

Chris martin on 15:04 - Jun 28 with 5541 viewsGloucs_R

Chris martin on 15:00 - Jun 28 by blacky200

Yeah let's slag off Penrice because we are linked with players we don't like.

erm, that's not slagging off Penrice....

I was hoping for a host of little gems, rather than being linked to reserve Derby players.

Chris martin on 15:04 - Jun 28 with 5554 viewstoboboly

If these rumours are true it would be down to McLaren not Penrice.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Chris martin on 15:16 - Jun 28 with 5504 viewskingsburyR

Poor man's Holt!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Chris martin on 15:18 - Jun 28 with 5499 viewsJeff

Makes Matt Smith look like Paul Smyth speed wise...

Can we not knock it?

Chris martin on 15:20 - Jun 28 with 5486 viewsdublinr

Chris martin on 15:01 - Jun 28 by Mytch_QPR

It's depressingly predictable that managers always seem to go back to their old clubs. If either of these players are any good then Derby won't want to let go of them.

I'd like to see us unearth the odd gem from abroad or the higher end of league 1.

Exactly how I feel. Oldish reserve strikers don't seem inspired or inspiring. Was hoping to hear from someone who's even a bit excited by Scotland's finest

Chris martin on 15:24 - Jun 28 with 5472 viewsQPR_John

Chris martin on 15:01 - Jun 28 by Mytch_QPR

If Smithies was any good then.........
Chris martin on 15:32 - Jun 28 with 5442 viewsAntti_Heinola

One positive - it'll stop him scoring against us.

Bare bones.

Chris martin on 15:34 - Jun 28 with 5430 viewssimmo

He's that lethal combination of being shit and fat

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chris martin on 15:35 - Jun 28 with 5430 viewsblacky200

Chris martin on 15:04 - Jun 28 by Gloucs_R

erm, that's not slagging off Penrice....

I was hoping for a host of little gems, rather than being linked to reserve Derby players.

So "So much for the Penrice effect." is not slagging off Penrice. It's hardly a compliment
Chris martin on 15:43 - Jun 28 with 5398 viewscolinallcars

Can I get a refund on my season ticket ?
Chris martin on 16:06 - Jun 28 with 5300 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I know very little about his current form, but I would be disappointed if we ditched the Hoos/Ferdinand/Penrice scouting and purchasing model for buying whatever the latest manager tells us to.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chris martin on 16:06 - Jun 28 with 5302 viewsvegasranger

I thought our transfer policy was based on proper scouting and team needs? With the mention of the two ex Derby players ,it looks like we could be going down the old lazy route. Penrice has been with us over a year now, hoping that we just don't load up with the new managers old favourites.
Chris martin on 16:26 - Jun 28 with 5241 viewsMytch_QPR

Chris martin on 16:06 - Jun 28 by vegasranger

I thought our transfer policy was based on proper scouting and team needs? With the mention of the two ex Derby players ,it looks like we could be going down the old lazy route. Penrice has been with us over a year now, hoping that we just don't load up with the new managers old favourites.

To be fair, it could be lazy journalism - it's an easy story to put about due to Schteve's Derby connections.

We can have a full and proper (organised) meltdown if and when it happens.

Chris martin on 16:47 - Jun 28 with 5168 viewsGloucs_R

Chris martin on 15:35 - Jun 28 by blacky200

So "So much for the Penrice effect." is not slagging off Penrice. It's hardly a compliment

What is the point of having a chief scout of his quality, if we are going to sign Derby reserve players....thats my point.

I am fully behind Penrice and really looking forward to him bringing in new blood.

Anyway, its paper talk.

Chris martin on 17:06 - Jun 28 with 5120 viewsHayesender

Oh oh oh, I've thought of a positive.......

Better than Washington

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Chris martin on 17:10 - Jun 28 with 5105 viewsizlingtonhoop

Oh how we laughed when the Fakes turned up in pink.

Oh how we joyfully chanted 'You fat bas tard!" when C Martin had his penalty saved (or missed I can't remember).

Whatever next..?
Chris martin on 17:47 - Jun 28 with 5003 viewshoopdog

Chris martin on 16:26 - Jun 28 by Mytch_QPR

To be fair, it could be lazy journalism - it's an easy story to put about due to Schteve's Derby connections.

We can have a full and proper (organised) meltdown if and when it happens.

Well I hope so it would be a very uninspyering signing but it's going to hard for us to sign an up and coming young player trying to make his way in football ! As I've said at the present time we are a club lacking any immediate amdition does that smack we are in the market for ageing journey men ??
[Post edited 28 Jun 2018 17:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024