Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool! (n/t) 19:11 - Aug 30 with 6669 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

Blackpool! (n/t) on 23:13 - Aug 30 with 2014 viewsCiderwithRsie

Blackpool! (n/t) on 20:37 - Aug 30 by bosh67

No, that's it. We're done. I think there's an open top bus parade after that and we get to burn down Vauxhall Motors.

That sounds great, do we get to drive the bus up to Ellesmere Port or do we have to make our own way there?
Blackpool! (n/t) on 23:38 - Aug 30 with 1971 viewsToast_R

Should we win, we're bound to face Liverpool at home in the next round.
Blackpool! (n/t) on 05:58 - Aug 31 with 1828 viewsDannyPaddox

Blackpool! (n/t) on 23:38 - Aug 30 by Toast_R

Should we win, we're bound to face Liverpool at home in the next round.

Or Oxford whom we've never faced in the Competition. Ever.
Blackpool! (n/t) on 07:48 - Aug 31 with 1740 viewsstowmarketrange

Blackpool! (n/t) on 20:06 - Aug 30 by hoops_legend

Don't want to get people excited but Steve McLaren won the league cup with Middlesbrough so he's kinda an expert at this league cup business. I just slapped a fiver on us winning the competition

I did that in 1986 before we’d played a game in the competition.I got odds of 25-1.All through the cup run I thought I was on to a winner.
The buggers wouldn’t pay out after we won that two legged final against Liverpool.
Blackpool! (n/t) on 07:49 - Aug 31 with 1739 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I remember when we played Blackpool three times in the FA Cup (we got to the Quarter-Finals, folks, sometimes the dreams that you dare to dream really can come true) our crew headed home after the away game but thousands stayed. By all accounts Blackpool became Bacchanalia.

LBlock was one of the ones that stayed. I'm pretty sure he was three or four years older by the time he made it back to London. He looked like Tom Hanks on Castaway, with sunken, cavernous eyes last seen on Syd Barret.

When he attempted - many, many times - to tell me what I'd missed I knew instantly it had been one of the worst decisions of my R's life not to stay.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Blackpool! (n/t) on 07:54 - Aug 31 with 1730 viewsTheChef

I predicted Blackburn away, wasn't too far off.

Anyway, a chance to extend the cup run!!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Blackpool! (n/t) on 08:11 - Aug 31 with 1697 viewsloftus77

Blackpool! (n/t) on 07:54 - Aug 31 by TheChef

I predicted Blackburn away, wasn't too far off.

Anyway, a chance to extend the cup run!!

Frustrating draw rather than disappointing. I’d have really fancied us at home. Away - can’t c it.
Blackpool! (n/t) on 08:31 - Aug 31 with 1673 viewsqprxtc

Blackpool! (n/t) on 08:11 - Aug 31 by loftus77

Frustrating draw rather than disappointing. I’d have really fancied us at home. Away - can’t c it.

If you go to the top of Blackpool tower you'll have a better chance.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool! (n/t) on 08:33 - Aug 31 with 1671 viewsElHoop

Blackpool! (n/t) on 07:49 - Aug 31 by BrianMcCarthy

I remember when we played Blackpool three times in the FA Cup (we got to the Quarter-Finals, folks, sometimes the dreams that you dare to dream really can come true) our crew headed home after the away game but thousands stayed. By all accounts Blackpool became Bacchanalia.

LBlock was one of the ones that stayed. I'm pretty sure he was three or four years older by the time he made it back to London. He looked like Tom Hanks on Castaway, with sunken, cavernous eyes last seen on Syd Barret.

When he attempted - many, many times - to tell me what I'd missed I knew instantly it had been one of the worst decisions of my R's life not to stay.

Look at that crowd for the third Blackpool game - it was a different world back then. Is this progress?
Blackpool! (n/t) on 09:20 - Aug 31 with 1602 viewsfrancisbowles

I seem to remember that we won 5-1 against them on our way to Wembley in 82, in a replay after a draw at Bloomfield Rd.
Blackpool! (n/t) on 09:34 - Aug 31 with 1585 viewsElHoop

Blackpool! (n/t) on 09:20 - Aug 31 by francisbowles

I seem to remember that we won 5-1 against them on our way to Wembley in 82, in a replay after a draw at Bloomfield Rd.

I went to the game up there - it was on the old boneshaking 'away special' i think and the ground was a bit of a shithole and it was a rubbish game too - I missed the return game as I had a table tennis match I think. But that was the last game that i missed in that cup run.
Blackpool! (n/t) on 09:41 - Aug 31 with 1573 viewswestberksr

could be a rare away day and tick another ground off the list for me.

anyone want some rock bringing back?

what's the date?
Blackpool! (n/t) on 09:43 - Aug 31 with 1568 viewsRangersDave

Look on the bright side guys and girls, at least we are in a proper stand this time.

anyone remember the open bleacher type 'temporary' away stand along one side of the pitch? open to the weather and it rained all night, we won 3-0 but the biggest laugh was that Paladini was in the stand at the back of us, and the amount of fan boys that went up to him to shake his hand!!!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Blackpool! (n/t) on 11:19 - Aug 31 with 1501 viewsisawqpratwcity

Blackpool! (n/t) on 09:43 - Aug 31 by RangersDave

Look on the bright side guys and girls, at least we are in a proper stand this time.

anyone remember the open bleacher type 'temporary' away stand along one side of the pitch? open to the weather and it rained all night, we won 3-0 but the biggest laugh was that Paladini was in the stand at the back of us, and the amount of fan boys that went up to him to shake his hand!!!

Now that's an avatar!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Blackpool! (n/t) on 11:31 - Aug 31 with 1493 viewsEsox_Lucius

Blackpool! (n/t) on 23:01 - Aug 30 by kensalriser

It's OK, we can supply our own donkeys.

Not now we've cancelled his contract.

The grass is always greener.

Blackpool! (n/t) on 11:34 - Aug 31 with 1481 viewsEsox_Lucius

Get 'em quick, there's 8 gone already today.
https://www.booking.com/searchresults.en-gb.html?aid=311076&label=bfc-aF9_CgNsQV

Or this one, 151 bookings inthe last 24 hours.
https://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/norbreckcastle.en-gb.html?aid=311076&label=bfc-
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 11:36]

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024